Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies (870 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies by akposking(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nairaland if you recall vividly how i explain how i was molested by group of girls/ladies in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1547126/just-got-myself-molested-12
and how i went to the police the next day after coming from the hospital and a series of test was done and the doctor declare that i was clean, i later reported the matter when i got to the station the police told me to file a report and they would go and inspect the place after filling the report they drove me with their van to the place of the scene, when we got there to my surprise i saw one of the lady who was involve in the evil act and i quickly pointed out to the police that she was involve and quickly the police apprehended her and she was arrested, she was the only one whom i can figure out. She was arrested immediately and was questioned when i got to the station the next day i was surprise that she has been release that i don'nt have enough evidence and they also told me that the D.P.O said they should release her and let her go blc she denied the allegation levelled against her. Am very angry and i called a friend who is a lawyer and the police were all looking in a fuzzing manner telling to go and see D.P.O. I went to the D.P.O office and found the girl sitting on the D.P.O lap when i open the door i did'nt knock cause i was raving with anger. They were shocked, i started bashing at the D.P.O and told him am going to take the case to court he begged me to forget the issue and forgive the lady that the lady said she is not the one and told me to think over it, that he would settle me for damages done to me. I went out of the office and head home and i was thinking deeply yesterday and i told myself the police think am a fool, i later receive a phone call from the D.P.O and he told me he would give me 50,000 naira if only i can forget about the ordeal. Guys should i go ahead and forget about it blc if i should take this matter to court am going to spend close to 80,000 after i contacted a lawyer and the D.P.O said i wouldn't win the case blc there is no enough evidence and at the end i wasted my resources and time that i should accept his offer. What do you think guys even the lawyer i contacted also told me the same thing that i should just accept the offer from the D.P.O. I was shocked that a lawyer could say such a thing. Pls what your advice abt this issue should i find another lawyer or accept the offer from the D.P.O and donate it to charity. I think the D.P.O i sleeping with the lady that why is covering for her and that i can'nt take.
Re: My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies by Energito: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
akposking: Nairaland if you recall vividly how i explain how i was molested by group of girls/ladies in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1547126/just-got-myself-molested-12
and how i went to the police the next day after coming from the hospital and a series of test was done and the doctor declare that i was clean, i later reported the matter when i got to the station the police told me to file a report and they would go and inspect the place after filling the report they drove me with their van to the place of the scene, when we got there to my surprise i saw one of the lady who was involve in the evil act and i quickly pointed out to the police that she was involve and quickly the police apprehended her and she was arrested, she was the only one whom i can figure out. She was arrested immediately and was questioned when i got to the station the next day i was surprise that she has been release that i don'nt have enough evidence and they also told me that the D.P.O said they should release her and let her go blc she denied the allegation levelled against her. Am very angry and i called a friend who is a lawyer and the police were all looking in a fuzzing manner telling to go and see D.P.O. I went to the D.P.O office and found the girl sitting on the D.P.O lap when i open the door i did'nt knock cause i was raving with anger. They were shocked, i started bashing at the D.P.O and told him am going to take the case to court he begged me to forget the issue and forgive the lady that the lady said she is not the one and told me to think over it, that he would settle me for damages done to me. I went out of the office and head home and i was thinking deeply yesterday and i told myself the police think am a fool, i later receive a phone call from the D.P.O and he told me he would give me 50,000 naira if only i can forget about the ordeal. Guys should i go ahead and forget about it blc if i should take this matter to court am going to spend close to 80,000 after i contacted a lawyer and the D.P.O said i wouldn't win the case blc there is no enough evidence and at the end i wasted my resources and time that i should accept his offer. What do you think guys even the lawyer i contacted also told me the same thing that i should just accept the offer from the D.P.O. I was shocked that a lawyer could say such a thing. Pls what your advice abt this issue should i find another lawyer or accept the offer from the D.P.O and donate it to charity. I think the D.P.O i sleeping with the lady that why is covering for her and that i can'nt take.
take the money and also sleep with girl too but this time sip alomo and Bleep her hard.
Re: My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies by gbanikiti(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Really u don't have sufficient evidence. U can stil pray for a miracle. As for the money, don't collect it, it could be a trap and the table could be turned against you. Forgive and forget.
Re: My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies by julioralph(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dis your story get as e be oo..
Re: My Ordeal With The Police On How I Was Molested By Gang Of Ladies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
gbanikiti: Really u don't have sufficient evidence. U can stil pray for a miracle. As for the money, don't collect it, it could be a trap and the table could be turned against you. Forgive and forget.
Gbam, Op for your own good take the advice

(1) (Reply)

I Used Police Uniform To Smuggle Cars From Benin Republic —suspect / Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State / Guys Are Not Smiling... Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned Into Soap In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.