Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date (30691 Views)

:==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:

That's my point exactly! U can't really call a phone with "metal side finish" metal, can u? Plastic phones don't speak quality. If you handle any of Samsung tabs and the Apple iPads, you'll knw what I'm talking about. Even without switching on any, you'll feel the quality in the iPad.

16mp camera? Well, not bad but even xperia z1 has 20mp. It should have OIS, it can't be that bad(I mean it's the S5 for Pete's sake) grin

Finger print sensor? Well...they might just include that. At least we know Samsung like adding these little gimmicks to their devices.

You are right Bro but if the Samsung GS5 doesnt have a fingerprint sensor, Its still a crap to me... 2014 Smartphone for God sake
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by danjalingo: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
mmmustapha: beautiful phone but isn't for poor people like me

ya, I remember David Mark said so; 'telephone is not for the poor', when he was communications minister.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
iphoneloaded: Great. Waiting for Apple 2014 release cool

iPhone 6... Right ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Donvitalis: Samsung Galaxy S5?? Sorry, iPhone 5s' got it all.

iPhone 5S is cool but I dislike iPhone and Apple products generally...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mrluv: Scrap.. But if u get 2much moni u can go for it, but all the way my Tecno stil rock!

OMG !!! You are using a Tecno and you call Samsung Galaxy S5 a crap... Oooh, Please show some respect for this Android Beast.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
malexito: patiently waiting for phantom A5... 5gig ram, 30mp camera... jst 40k or less.... tecno rules grin

LoL... Wait till November 2014... Tecno go release Phantom A5. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by danjalingo: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
ignis:

POVERTY MENTALITY in action...

what makes him poor, because he is realistic? why do Nigerians love expensive things when they have even better, cheaper alternative?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
where Samsung dey rush go?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by tonychristopher: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2013
BLACK MAN IS FUNNY...CONSUMING AND CONSUMING...LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE CRAZY FOR A PHONE PRODUCED BY A FELLOW HUMAN.WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SCIENTIFIC EXPLOITS RATHER THAN CONSUME .... YOU HAVE NIGERIAN PHONES AND NO BODY IS TALKING ABOUT EM. YOU ARE BUNCH OF DISGRACE. THE BLACK MAN WILL WANT GOOD PHONES,GOOD CLOTHES AND PARTY ALL THE WAY WITH HIS OBNOXIOUS ECONOMIES.

TRAVEL TO WESTERN COUNTRIES ...MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT CRAZY ABOUT THESE STUFFS APART FROM CELEBS MAYBE YOUTHS.ALL YOU NEED IS PHONE THAT CAN SNAP PICTURE,VIDEO ,RADIO,MAKE BASIC CALLS AND SMS AND INTERNET.

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTENTMENT. HOW I WISH THE BLACK MAN WILL RISE ABOVE THIS. TELL ME ANY BLACK COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT IS DEVELOPED AND NOT BEGGING FOR FUNDS. INSTEAD OF THINKING HOW TO
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Jenticles(f): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2013
I can't wait though am still rocking my S4 wow team Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Reyus: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Nothing New. Just slight upgrades of:
1. Resolution
2. Camera MP
3. RAM
4. Body design.
5. Battery pack
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by solacec4t(f): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2013
still rocking my S4 and its so cool

S5 would definitely be.........WOW!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Jenticles: I can't wait though am still rocking my S4 wow team Samsung

Nice to see Ladies like you now using Android instead of BlackBerry... Your head dey their
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by fujirice: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'm sorry but if e pass wetin I fit put for pocket waka jejely, e no be phone again and I no buy. My opinion though
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by omenka(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
lastmessenger: They keep producing and we keep buying. I'm ashamed of Nigerians' consumer mentality. It is high time we started manufacturing our things locally. Anyway, I believe that things will not always remain like this but we need to start thinking about how to develop our own technologies

Fixed. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by energyexpert(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
am really loving diz, cant wait to lay mah hands on diz superb phone.......
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Istillfuckyou: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: When i bought s2 i knew they were playing games with my money, they introduced s3, that's where i stopped.
I have other projects MR. SAMsung.
smh! krone must be a fool not to dig personals! this Arrow has a lot of ill personals swarmin around him. u bought s2 in ur dreams. olodo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: smh! krone must be a fool not to dig personals! this Arrow has a lot of ill personals swarmin around him. u bought s2 in ur dreams. olodo

wow so s2 is huge to you bro? when guys already dropping s5 here. i must help you when i come naija oooo. just pm me in december .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Jenticles: I can't wait though am still rocking my S4 wow team Samsung

Happy Birth Day Sweetie.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
samsung s5 uk used for sale 55k. Negotiable. holla me on . Within ibadan only http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s5-6033.php
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aliyug79: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You May Prefer The Old Whatsapp To The Recently Updated One / Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched / WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.