Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? (467 Views)

What Are/is The Criteria For A Thread To Make Frontpage??@mods / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Is Age Really The Criteria For Being An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? by UfuomaUN(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Many times I've read many good posts that never saw made the front page on nairaland and I begin to wonder why they didn't? Are they moderators sentimental or what? Or is there a certain criteria like..em...if it's a post about Tonto Dike then it becomes front page material..lol.
But seriously the moderators should come and share more light on how front page posts are selected cos I'm sure many others are thinking the same.
Re: What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Someone said "post good topics". That's what I'm doing.smiley
Re: What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Members--Mods--Supermods--Front Page.
Re: What's The Criteria For Making The Front Page On Nairaland? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
It just depend on the mod mood.In short Admission to FP is purely on merits gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, How's It Pronounced / What Is Happening To Front Page This Days? / What Did You Miss About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.