Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Join An Awesome Gta V Online Crew Nigerians Needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Join An Awesome Gta V Online Crew Nigerians Needed (1439 Views)

Please Is Gta V Online Ps3 Different From Gta V? Please / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? / Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join An Awesome Gta V Online Crew Nigerians Needed by smackdat: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Any nigerian playing gta v online is needed lets work as a team and rise up in the gaming ranks of gta and be force to be reconed with.

Playing online is very easy and doesn't take alot of your data..it will also help if you have a mic or just simply a Skype account so we can communicate during missions.

To join just search for "THE SMACKDATS" on the rockstar game site www.rockstargames.com OR

Simply add me as a friend my PSN gamertag is "captainsmackdat" ...after I accept. .go to join a crew in the game and select join friends crew..then join THE SMACKDATS..easy peasy..
We are gonna have loads of fun .
Sorry about the name..would have loved to use "NAIJA NINJAS" but I created the smackdats since..and crew names cannot be changed for now.

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Video Games / Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. / FIFA 18 Game Officially Unveiled, See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.