Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? (546 Views)

#sundaythrowback: Did You Read This Book As A Kid? (photo) / Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? / When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by nanizle(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello Nairalanders...
When I was around say 7yrs old, I used to see tiny white people (white like colour white... not oyinbo) jumping and dancing on top of the wardrobe in my room while I lay on my bed preparing to sleep at night... I was not dreaming... my eyes were wide open and it was so freaking real.

I was never scared... well maybe a little scared but most times I just stared at them in amazement.

I can't help but wonder if fellow nairalanders used to "see things" during your early years. Maybe you could share your experience.

I'm in my early twenties now... but the memory is very fresh in my head. grin

Sadly I don't see them anymore embarassed
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by Spencer63(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
yeah right exactly... use to see em too
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by paooxide(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
like seriously ... mine was more wiered sef...
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by nanizle(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
paooxide: like seriously ... mine was more wiered sef...
pls share!
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by kiddie(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
yeah i would feel people moving really fast around me i do suspect it was ghost but wasnt scared
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by paooxide(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Did You Ever Hallucinate When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yea, i do see them on top my cupboard, late at night. Sometimes they wear agbada and they do dance alingo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Magazine Names Pope Francis Person Of The Year!! / What About Forgiveness? / Homophobic Pastor Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teenager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.