Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? (6431 Views)

How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / Why Would God Fill The Oceans With Water We Can't Drink? / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2012
The bible says a person must b born again 2 gain eternal life.now,would god judge a young child of say 7-11 on dis basis?a child of say 8 wouldn't even undastand scriptures enuf.i didn't when i was 8.i just can't imagine a most luvin god doing dat,but can he?
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2012
Beretta92:

The bible says a person must b born again 2 gain eternal life.now,would god judge a young child of say 7-11 on dis basis?a child of say 8 wouldn't even undastand scriptures enuf.i didn't when i was 8.i just can't imagine a most luvin god doing dat,but can he?

God, The righteous Judge will do that which is right.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by manmacho: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2012
there must have been innocent kids in sodom and gommorah even pregnant women. the qeustion is were they spared. guess u no the answer.

y do you beat your child wen he does wrong after all he/she does not know anything

the truth is that Jesus had to die knowing no sin the young ones you refer to are definantely not as rithgeuos as jesus. the wages of sin is death.

only children of Believers are spared. they are automatically saved from the hell. both parent are saved the children are saved.

pls note earthly fire will born anybody old or young is a natural law that is what applies to sin.

brother sin is deadly.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
manmacho:

only children of Believers are spared. they are automatically saved from the hell. both parent are saved the children are saved.

Can you throw more light into your quote above? undecided
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Image123(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
So OP, now that you're very OLD, do you understand the scriptures?
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
@image123

Happy new, prosperous, save and healthy new year.  I wonder how many times Methuselah celebrated this. wink
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by infomark89: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
young kid will not be sent to hell whether they are good or bad according to the bible:jesus said: let the children come unto me.do not stop them for the kingdom of heaven belong to those who are like them(mathew 19:14,luke 18:15,
)
For i tell you the truth,anyone who will not receive the kindom of heaven like a little child will not enter it(luke 18:17)
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Image123(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

@image123

Happy new, prosperous, save and healthy new year.  I wonder how many times Methuselah celebrated this. wink
Same to you my beloved brada. May God anoint and glorify you.
Maybe TOO many people wished that Methuselah man long life and prosperity, or he had a prayer team praying for prominent people to see the next year.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
@oladegbu,throw more light pls.what's d right fing dat god'll do? @manmacho,although we beat lil kids,we dont send dem 2 hell 2 burn 4eva.jesus died but didnt spend eternity in hell.do u imply by ur statemt above dat even babies of unbelievrs'll go to hell? @image123,am not an authority in bible stuff but i have a better n more lucid undastandin of d bible nw dat am grown.by d way,am not very old.thnks.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by vedaxcool(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=14pt]
Islam Says:

All are born sin free and in a state of Islam, hence young children from pagan families are not liable for their disbelief, until they reach the age of culpability. Showing how Islam is a religion based on Justice.

while

Christianity says

all are born with inherited sin and hence those who do not repent from such sin will utimately perish, meaning Young Kids definately will go to hell if they do not believe the bible mumbo Jumbo!
[/size]
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

[size=14pt]
Islam Says:

All are born sin free and in a state of Islam, hence young children from pagan families are not liable for their disbelief, until they reach the age of culpability. Showing how Islam is a religion based on Justice.
[/size]

Justice? You should be the one telling us whether the boko haram hoodlums who bombed those kids in their churches on Christmas day will claim their 72 virgins in paradise or not. Atheists also claim that babies are born as atheists so what is new about your claim?

1 Like

Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
Beretta92:

@oladegbu,throw more light pls.

We are still waiting for manmacho to explain what he meant before I throw my 2 pence worth of "light" into the arena.

Beretta92:

what's d right fing dat god'll do?

God is the Judge, the Righteous Judge and He will Judge righteously, which means that He will do the right thing. If you want to know the right thing then read all about it in His Word.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Justice? You should be the one telling us whether the boko haram hoodlums who bombed those kids in their churches on Christmas day will claim their 72 virgins in paradise or not. Atheists also claim that babies are born as atheists so what is new about your claim?

[size=18pt]Senseless argument you raised, how does boko haram fit into the discussion? I see it pains you Islam towers high in Justice than the endless stream of confusion we find in the bible, you say atheist claim babies are born atheist, and you Christian claim babies are born sinful, so what were you proving, that simple English I wrote has been a victim of your Gospel Envy, as the central theme of my point clearly states that babies are born sinless, which clearly absolves them from hell, unlike Christianity, which places an unjust sin of Adam on the whole of humanity, a sin the confused church says was cancelled when Jesus died on the cross yet the liars will still insist that babies are born sinfull till the world ends! yeah tell me what is your new claim! your simply confused the Op on what the bible says on the original sin and how it condems all to hell unless the usual mumbo jumbo of the your doctrine is done![/size]
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by manmacho: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
i asked a simple question

if a little kid puts his hand in fire, will the fire pardon him for being unknowlegdeable. the answer is capital NO.

the sentence for sin is death and is passed to all (old and young alike). the concept of original sin made all a culprit.

you are not a sinner because u committed sin. you were born a sinner (with sin nature) that is why you sin.

Believer children are spared because the parent have been redeemed from the nature of sin. though the children had to be thought in the way of the Lord they already carry the nature of sinlessness whci they have to grow into.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
manmacho:

Believer children are spared because the parent have been redeemed from the nature of sin. though the children had to be thought in the way of the Lord they already carry the nature of sinlessness whci they have to grow into.

Can you give us biblical references that back up the claim quoted above?
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
@olaadegbu,yeah but i wantd u 2 b more specific.guess u dont wanna be.thnks 4 ur reply al d same. @manmacho,dats one strange belief u got there:babies of unbelievrs'l burn in hell while those of believrs are born sinless.neva heard dat b4.wud u mynd 2 support dis belief of urs wif some scripture??thnks.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]Senseless argument you raised, how does boko haram fit into the discussion? I see it pains you Islam towers high in Justice than the endless stream of confusion we find in the bible, you say atheist claim babies are born atheist, and you Christian claim babies are born sinful, so what were you proving, that simple English I wrote has been a victim of your Gospel Envy, as the central theme of my point clearly states that babies are born sinless, which clearly absolves them from hell, unlike Christianity, which places an unjust sin of Adam on the whole of humanity, a sin the confused church says was cancelled when Jesus died on the cross yet the liars will still insist that babies are born sinfull till the world ends! yeah tell me what is your new claim! your simply confused the Op on what the bible says on the original sin and how it condems all to hell unless the usual mumbo jumbo of the your doctrine is done![/size]

"cool" down, no vex. I can see that the spirit of your beloved religion getting the better of you. Let the mist settle and read what promise your book has in store for all muslims:

Surah.19:70 (Asad) for, indeed, We know best as to which of them is most deserving of the fires of hell.

Surah 19:71 (Asad) And every one of you will come within sight of it: this is, with thy Sustainer, a decree that must be fulfilled.

Surah.19:72 (Asad) And once again: We shall save [from hell] those who have been conscious of Us; but We shall leave in it the evildoers, on their knees.

If as you said, that all are born muslims does this verse, especially verse 71 condemn all of you to hell?
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by vedaxcool(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

"cool" down, no vex. I can see that the spirit of your beloved religion getting the better of you. Let the mist settle and read what promise your book has in store for all muslims:

Surah.19:70 (Asad) for, indeed, We know best as to which of them is most deserving of the fires of hell.

Surah 19:71 (Asad) And every one of you will come within sight of it: this is, with thy Sustainer, a decree that must be fulfilled.

Surah.19:72 (Asad) And once again: We shall save [from hell] those who have been conscious of Us; but We shall leave in it the evildoers, on their knees.

If as you said, that all are born muslims does this verse, especially verse 71 condemn all of you to hell?

please define what the phrase come within sight of means, since you have vowed not to address the thread!
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

please define what the phrase come within sight of means, since you have vowed not to address the thread!

You should be worried about the trustworthiness of the person who promised to take you on a tourist visitation to hell fire whether he will be true to his word to save you from it as he promised in verse 72.  Do you realy trust him to be true to his word?
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by numo86(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
one   very   important   thing   many   shuld   know   is   that one must not be born again to gain everlastin life, the robber that was hung beside Jesus didnt even get baptised to be promised paradise more or less bein born again, bein born again(bein baptised with both water and spirit) is a qualification set for those who have a heavenly hope, generally any1 who exercises hope in Jesus and obey his commands will gain everlastin life, what about those like abraham and all d patriachs  who died b4 Jesus came to d earththey were never baptised, but they'l all  enjoy everlastin life still,but here on earth,
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by numo86(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
one   very   important   thing   many   shuld   know   is   that one must not be born again to gain everlastin life, the robber that was hung beside Jesus didnt even get baptised to be promised paradise more or less bein born again, bein born again(bein baptised with both water and spirit) is a qualification set for those who have a heavenly hope, generally any1 who exercises hope in Jesus and obey his commands will gain everlastin life, what about those like abraham and all d patriachs  who died b4 Jesus came to d earththey were never baptised, but they'l all  enjoy everlastin life still,but here on earth,
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
Beretta92:

@olaadegbu,yeah but i wantd u 2 b more specific.guess u dont wanna be.thnks 4 your reply al d same.

Let me give you a clue as to how God Judges righteously:

"I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy" (Romans 9:15).

God who created us all is right by definition and we can only be saved by His mercy which we didn't deserve in the first place. There are also testimonies of those who had the privilege to have a sneek preview of those now in heaven.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by manmacho: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
some of the scriture i can get for now include;

1. He said at the beginning of the history of the covenant with Abraham, "I will establish My covenant between Me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee" (Gen. 17:7).

2. the promise is unto you, and to your children, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39).

3. Rebuking His unfaithful wife, Judah, in Ezekiel 16:20, 21, God exclaims, like an aggrieved Husband and Father, "Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter, that thou hast slain My children, ?"

4[b]. more precisely is [/b] Malachi 2:15: and did not God make one? did not one make you and preserve your spirit alive? and why one? because he sought a godly offspring ,

please bring up your point against this and my previous post. we could learn from one another.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by manmacho: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
some more scriptures to substantiate my claim:

Psalms 58:1
1. <<To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David.>> Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison [is] like the poison of a serpent: [they are] like the deaf adder [that] stoppeth her ear;

(This says that it is after they are born that they start speaking lies. They say here that there is no exception.)

Psalms 51:5

5 Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

(If you are conceived in sin then you have to be born in sin.)

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(If you are not old enough to know Jesus then you can not have salvation)

Romans 3:10

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

(If there is no one who is righteous, then a baby or small child isn't righteous and therefor can't go to heaven.)

2 Peter 2:14

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

(Children are cursed therefore they do not have salvation)

Romans 5:12

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

(This does not make a distinction between babies and adults. For all have sinned. How can a baby be pure if all have sinned?)

Romans 5:18

18 Therefore, as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation, even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

(We are all cursed for Adams sake.)

Genesis 2:17

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Job 14:1

1. Man [that is] born of a woman [is] of few days, and full of trouble.

1 Corinthians 15:22

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

(All die unless they accept Christ and a baby or young child is not able to accept Christ so they are condemned.)

Romans 9:11

11 (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

(You are only saved if you have been elected by God. If not you go to hell.)

Ephesians 2:1

1. And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

(These verses say that all of us start out dead because of sin and that children are disobedient so the children are the children of wrath. So they have no salvation because they do not have any faith.)

Ephesians 5:5

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

(Babies are unclean because of Adam's sin.)

1 Corinthians 7:14

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

(Says that your children were unclean.)

1 John 1:8

8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

(If we say that babies have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves.)

Romans 7:14

14. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.

(Sin dwells in us, and no one can go to heaven with sin.)

Genesis 8:21

21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savor; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

(A young man is evil.)

Proverbs 22:15

15. Foolishness [is] bound in the heart of a child; [but] the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

(A child goes to hell because they are foolish.)

Ecclesiastes 11:10

10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth [are] vanity.

John 3:3

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

(You have to be born again for salvation and a baby or child has not been born again.)

John 3:5

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(You can't enter heaven without water baptism.)

Micah 7:2

2 The good [man] is perished out of the earth: and [there is] none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

(Since no one is upright a child or baby in not upright.)

John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(Since babies can not come to Jesus they are not saved.)

Hebrews 11:6

6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

(Babies and children are too young to believe so they can not come to God.)

Romans 10:10

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

(A baby or young child can not confess with their mouth so they can not be saved.)

1. <<To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David.>> Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison [is] like the poison of a serpent: [they are] like the deaf adder [that] stoppeth her ear;

(This says that it is after they are born that they start speaking lies. They say here that there is no exception.)

23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(If there is no one who is righteous, then a baby or small child isn't righteous and therefor can't go to heaven.)

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

(This does not make a distinction between babies and adults. For all have sinned. How can a baby be pure if all have sinned?)

18 Therefore, as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation, even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

(All die unless they accept Christ and a baby or young child is not able to accept Christ so they are condemned.)

11 (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

(These verses say that all of us start out dead because of sin and that children are disobedient so the children are the children of wrath. So they have no salvation because they do not have any faith.)

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.

21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savor; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

(A young man is evil.)

15. Foolishness [is] bound in the heart of a child; [but] the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth [are] vanity.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

(You have to be born again for salvation and a baby or child has not been born again.)

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 The good [man] is perished out of the earth: and [there is] none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

(A baby or young child can not confess with their mouth so they can not be saved.)

(A young man is evil.)

Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by vedaxcool(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You should be worried about the trustworthiness of the person who promised to take you on a tourist visitation to hell fire whether he will be true to his word to save you from it as he promised in verse 72.  Do you realy trust him to be true to his word?

simple question:

vedaxcool:

Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

simple question:

I can see that you place so much trust in this "allah" of a guy that you think he will not sink you in hell fire, you think that he will only bring you within sight distance?  I pity you. cry

Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
@manmacho,

This is Paul's response:

"O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?" (Romans 9:20).

God is our Creator, and what He does is right, by definition. No one deserves salvation, for "all have sinned" (Romans 3:23), so God has a perfect right to say: "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy" (Romans 9:15).
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Joagbaje(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
@OP
God will not send an inocent person to hell.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
@manmacho,any god who'd send a baby 2 hell as u stated above must be a most vicious,brutal n wicked god.such a god is absolutely undeservin of worship n deserves 2 b punishd himself.even human beings wif their sordid,filthy hearts'll not arraign a baby in court n send it 2 hell.hw much more god.i dont fink d god of d bible'll do such 2 young defenseless babies who die in infancy.thnk you.
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by manmacho: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2012
all my quotes are from the bible. use the bible to substantiate your conclusion.

anwer this question please. after rapture, will children born during this period go to heaven. or there won't be pregnacy then undecided
Re: Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I can see that you place so much trust in this "allah" of a guy that you think he will not sink you in hell fire, you think that he will only bring you within sight distance?  I pity you. cry

simple question:

vedaxcool:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ / 28 Funny & Hilarious Church Memes You Have To Check Out This Sunday / 7 Traits Of False Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.