Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? (24944 Views)

See What Society Has Done To Girls! / Campaign Tshirts On Attractive Modelz / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
I wonder if rolling up shirt sleeves is attractive to girls,as for me,i roll up my long sleeves to the elbow almost every time unless during sunday services when am in church,is it a turn on for girls or otherwise?

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by sweettease(f): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
As for me, it doesn't have any switch, off or on. If a guy looks good dressed lik dat, fine, I'll admire him; if he doesn't, i won't.

8 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Letshavefun(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
As for me, it doesn't have any switch, off or on. If a guy looks good dressed lik dat, fine, I'll admire him; if he doesn't, i won't.
i agree...i don't really think its a turn on or off too.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
How about for guys, I roll up a lotsmileycos i feel comfy when I do.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
why are nLers opening useless threads these days na ... Must you be heard@ op Shm

14 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by borntobegr8t(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: why are nLers opening useless threads these days na ... Must you be heard@ op Shm

Never have u been so right....useless posts everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by yorex2011: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP u could hve used your own pictures...how do we ascertain that you dont wear shirts that require u to fold 14 times to get it at your elbow level

23 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by weazley(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: why are nLers opening useless threads these days na ... Must you be heard@ op Shm
1.Cheap smart phones -tecno
2.Free data bundle-mtn 10mb
3.teenagers having easy access to 1 and 2
Thats why

12 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kids everywhere! Wear whatever you deem fit in any fashion you want and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. A**U strike go soon end na and all these kids would leave this site to we the bosses grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yesss !! Its hot and segzy but you need to have the arms to pull off the look.

6 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 3:13am On Dec 14, 2013
what were yhu thinking when yhu opened the thread'how do I pamper my girfriend?'That thread and this, which is more useless

26 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 3:15am On Dec 14, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

only useless people recognise useless posts.

11 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 3:17am On Dec 14, 2013
weazley:
Thats why

Exact reason why yhu opened a thread on ur joystick...

7 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: Kids everywhere! Wear whatever you deem fit in any fashion you want and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. A**U strike go soon end na and all these kids would leave this site to we the bosses grin
We all know the truth, dont we? yhu 're in polyyechnic...see kettle calling pot black smh

7 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: what were yhu thinking when yhu opened the thread'how do I pamper my girfriend?'That thread and this, which is more useless
help me ask am o,u can't say a thread is useless as long as you are not d op who has d reason for opening the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:04am On Dec 14, 2013
weazley:
Thats why

ATMC: Exact reason why yhu opened a thread on ur joystick...
ATMC,i feel u jawe!!!,,,,who cares about your joystick 4 God's sake,must you be heard,,,,,smh.

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:12am On Dec 14, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

like yours

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:16am On Dec 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: Kids everywhere! Wear whatever you deem fit in any fashion you want and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. A**U strike go soon end na and all these kids would leave this site to we the bosses grin
*wakes him up* Guy,u are dreaming,the end of ASUU strike is not the end of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by weazley(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2013
WTF
bitches and stalkers,
This ATMC Bittchh be stalkin ppl on NL,
Just die biko, else I woze u.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
weazley: WTF
bitches and stalkers,
I am yet to finish my business here on earth so for the meantime I am alive and healthily going about my business. #keep passing out and asking for help
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
weazley: WTF
bitches and stalkers,
never have you been so right bro....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Chimaritoponcho: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ATMC(Ashawo That Mates Cats) thats what you are.... You mad cunnt biatch *hehehehe*

7 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: @ATMC(Ashawo That Mates Cats) thats what you are.... You mad cunnt biatch *hehehehe*
Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...When you get off the wheel chair in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...

11 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Chimaritoponcho: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...When you get off the wheel chair in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...
its becoming clearer and clearer to me that you are just a lowlife perv whose brains has been ffucked to madness by too many randy ddicks...it is you,your entire family and generation that's handicapped and is/are sitting on a wheel chair
you might not be a teenager but i assure u dat my 13-year old niece has gat more brains than you ever will and finally,stay off my back you Mo'ffucking R.E.T.A.R.D

10 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
seun and mukina...this one both of yhu are here...hope all is wellsmiley
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ohhhh it made front page...little wonderrrr
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by mikael78: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op...oponu nla ni e o
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by adewasco2k(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
I love the question because my girl love it when i roll-up, her claim was that i look too nerdy and serious not rolling up, also my boss will say i shouldn't roll-up that its not professional sad i will always ask him to study Obama grin

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by YoshiMaster: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
What about we wey dey roll up our short sleeve shirts reach our shoulder, to dey show off our AK47s?

So ladies, Hot or Not?
Sizzling or Freezing?
Balmy or frosty?

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Jaykumzee(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rolling up sleeves ah lyk dat...but i prefer it wen u tuck in d shirt....looks smarter

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by kweenbee(f): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
You all should stop derailing the thread,its not compulsory to comment.@ topic its not a turn off I like it.

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Must everytìn make Fp ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Every Woman Must Own / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? / Illegitimate Bleaching Business In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.