Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

See What Society Has Done To Girls! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Society Has Done To Girls! (2619 Views)

In Nigeria, If Men Had Makeup On, The Society Would Call Them Insane Or Gay- Eri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Society Has Done To Girls! by marycool18(f): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Came across this post on instagram and I know it's sooooooooo trueee

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by HawksDude(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Whats the relevance of this? People have more serious issues please.

1 Like

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
marycool18:
Came across this post on instagram and I know it's sooooooooo trueee

From my observations, the reason many black girls are insulted for their weave is primarily because of their stinking attitudes.

They are known for insulting and putting down other people, hence why others decide to hit them back on their weak spot.

Remember the lyrics for that rap song "Pigeons", which was reply to the unsolicited insults on black men by TLC with their song "Scrubs"?

"......this aint my car, just like that aint your hair.............."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP33_uFlzTM

If black girls are nice, I doubt many would be insulting them for their weave or any other thing.

As for so-called "nappy" hair, silly insults should not bother someone so much. It is because many can not take pride in their naturality that that is bothering them.

2 Likes

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sagamite:

From my observations, the reason many black girls are insulted for their weave is primarily because of their stinking attitudes.

They are known for insulting and putting down other people, hence why others decide to hit them back on their weak spot.

Remember the lyrics for that rap song "Pigeons", which was reply to the unsolicited insults on black men by TLC with their song "Scrubs"?

"......this aint my car, just like that aint your hair.............."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP33_uFlzTM

If black girls are nice, I doubt many would be insulting them for their weave or any other thing.

As for so-called "nappy" hair, silly insults should not bother someone so much. It is because many can not take pride in their naturality that that is bothering them.

How many trashy and sassy black girls have you met in Nigeria?

Op is talking of hair, you talking of attitude. Off point.

1 Like

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by marycool18(f): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oh well, I kinda like the attention. @Sagamite how yhu doing? smiley
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Speechless3:

How many trashy and sassy black girls have you met in Nigeria?

Op is talking of hair, you talking of attitude. Off point.

I can't recall ever calling Nigerian girls trashy. I have never actually seen them as trashy, at least not like some African American girls I have seen.

What I see and call them as is being rude and over-valuing themselves.

OP is wondering why black women are constantly being attacked for their hair and I explained their attitude is what is driving people to want to attack them.

1 Like

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
marycool18:
Oh well, I kinda like the attention. @Sagamite how yhu doing? smiley

Am good, girl. How are you doing?

You like the attention of the snide comments about your hairstyle choice?
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by marycool18(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Am good, girl. How are you doing?

You like the attention of the snide comments about your hairstyle choice?
I am good too guy, for the snide comments that doesn't strike a nerve, got nothing on me. Society can never be contented so it's not always up to 'em folks or their opinions, it's about what makes one comfortable.
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sagamite:

I can't recall ever calling Nigerian girls trashy. I have never actually seen them as trashy, at least not like some African American girls I have seen.

What I see and call them as is being rude and over-valuing themselves.

OP is wondering why black women are constantly being attacked for their hair and I explained their attitude is what is driving people to want to attack them.
Last paragraph is not true here and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
marycool18:

I am good too guy, for the snide comments that doesn't strike a nerve, got nothing on me. Society can never be contented so it's not always up to 'em folks or their opinions, it's about what makes one comfortable.

Lol.

You are not on the thread of "I will post your nu.de pictures"? grin
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:
Last paragraph is not true here and you know it.

My friend, it is very true.

Many people knwoo this about black women expecially Nigerian, Jamo and AA girls.
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by marycool18(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol.

You are not on the thread of "I will post your nu.de pictures"? grin
Nope, what's up with the thread? undecided
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

My friend, it is very true.

Many people knwoo this about black women expecially Nigerian, Jamo and AA girls.

Done with you
Re: See What Society Has Done To Girls! by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
marycool18:

Nope, what's up with the thread? undecided

A girl accuses her ex-boyfriend (whom she met on NL) of scamming her.

It is alledged he said if she continues to expose him for fraud, then he would release her nu..de pics he has. grin

We now have part one and two. grin grin grin grin

Best summary of part one:

https://www.nairaland.com/2737045/rebranded-sex-olympics-london/78#40073642

Part two is ongoing:

https://www.nairaland.com/2746886/nairaland-fraudster-exposed

(1) (Reply)

Unisex Wears Available / Short Ankara Gown Styles 2020: Latest Ankara Gown Styles / Hey Guy, Meet This Year's Miss Bum Bum Brazil..... (yes I Said Bum Bum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.