Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Think I Am Pregnant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Pregnant (28528 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
biolanurat: My sister welcome to d club. I used implanon too but 6mths later I took in. I didn't believe it at first but I am almost due now. I was nt prepares at all for it cos I already have 3kids. But God knows beta. He has reason for making it happen. I wish safe delivery.
wow are you serious? Are you sure its was inserted properly
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by chifreke(f): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Emary:

Sorry, Implanon (1yr) does not last for 5yrs, it lasts for 3yrs for women below 70kg and 2yrs for women above 70kg. Jadelle (2 rods) lasts for 5yrs for women below 70kg and 3yrs for women above. This is my area of expertise so please go back to your physician or the nurse who inserted it for a check-up. There could be changes in your menstrual cycle when the implant was newly inserted and these usually regulate after a few months. However, when you have been seeing your normal periods for a while and suddenly miss your period or have delays, it is necessary to rule out pregnancy even though there could be other causes such as stress and infection. Don't be afraid to go in for the test. If you're pregnant, by His grace, God will ensure your safe delivery of a healthy child and provide everything you need to take care of it.
i took in just two months after implant....my doctor told me it is stress...it is not true...me i didnt want to believe the pregnancy...i waited patiently and it was true...all there medicine are not 100% am a living witness...my boy is 3 yrs pls now..safe and sound
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by danaz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
Hello everyone, I have this questions for mothers on family planing and doctors in the house. I have been on implanon for the past two and the half yrs after the birth of my second son, i have been seeing my menstruation every 28 days until this month, i am 5dys late and i have been feeling tried and funny with alot of mood swings, can i be pregnant? Has this happened to anyone in the house? Did u get pregnant or later saw your period? I am worried i am not ready to have a child now

Pls go 4 a PT first to confirm pregnancy.
If d result is positive, then u may hv to deal wt dat reality.

But u shld knw there is no perfect family planning method.only bilateral tubal ligation eliminates d possibility of unplanned pregnancy

Implanon hz a failure rate of 0.5 per HWY ( hundred woman year).Low, but yes it cn fail.

If ur PT comes out positive, u may hv fallen into dat minority.

Frm me to u:
If it hpns dat u r pregnant, pls dnt terminate it.
God's grace

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by shizzle11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
AdannayaBella:
For how long can a married couple abstain from sex? Nigger GTFOH and stop thinking with your áss. You can't even spell like a right thinking human being.

TKO! grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by shizzle11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ujujoan: Why such a topic on the front pafe? Wrong call moderators! Smh.

Dafuq are you talking g about angry
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by bukydiamon(f): 4:36am On Dec 16, 2013
my dear dont b afraid. d same tin hapnd to me two months back. i am on jadelle implanon(5yrs). i had a missed period. i was afraid at first den i took d courage nd did pt. d result was negative. i knew mine happnd due to stress. so take d courage nd do a pt. best of luck
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Joyeux: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2013
smartg :
Are you stuupid, you don't want to have a baby and yet you were busy doing that thing, now God have decided to add another 'future leader' into you home and you're here almost blaming GOD for the enjoyment you took upon yourself. Or are you going to commit an abortion even as a married woman.

For single ladies nd guys, if you don't want to contact sickness, abstain totaly from sex.
For married men and women, if don't want to have a child, abstain from sex too!.
Condom is not 100% sure.
How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Dauduagba: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2013
What an unseriousness!when you are not ready for child why are you playing football on the BED .?pls invite us for naming ceremony to come &eat Amala with Ewedu Momo baby pele oooooo.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello everyone , I happen to take the test today and it was negetive, guess it was due to stress, thanks for your love and care, we are one true happy family, I will always cherish your advice and encouragement. Luv u all

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Katier00 :
Hello everyone , I happen to take the test today and it was negetive, guess it was due to stress, thanks for your love and care, we are one true happy family, I will always cherish your advice and encouragement. Luv u all

Oh no! sad

Anyway God knows best. Happy for you either way!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Katier,that's good to hear,am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm so sad embarassed embarassed

I thought we will be welcoming another nairaland baby to the family. cry

Take the test abeg. I love babies cool

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by greatgod2012(f): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chillisauce: I'm so sad embarassed embarassed

we need baby from you too. Abi what do you think?

@op, im happy for you, why? Because if it's me, i would have felt the same way you felt.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chillisauce, do the do and birth the babies, what is holding you back??
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
We are on it. Need your support and prayer cool

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Fajzay: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Have u done the PT?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Mimicole(f): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Katier00 :
Told ya!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by mimicue(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Katier00 :

I just knew it ..happy for u
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by enigmatique(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: I'm so sad embarassed embarassed

Why you no go love babies, when no be you go dey feed dem? Lol.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by enigmatique(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: We are on it. Need your support and prayer cool

May God help you ooo. And I want you to know that you aren't alone. We are looking to God for His blessings, which are sure. Philippians 3:6-7 says so. Shalom sis.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by enigmatique(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Katier00 :
Congrats sis. Your fears turned out to be untrue. I just pray that God will continue to advise your hubby and you on your plans, and also make those plans work. Proof? Prov. 21:5.

SHALOM!!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2013
enigmatique: Congrats sis. Your fears turned out to be untrue. I just pray that God will continue to advise your hubby and you on your plans, and also make those plans work. Proof? Prov. 21:5.

SHALOM!!!
Thanks dear
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by oluwafunmisho(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Are u abandon with your pregancy?call on me.i think i like babies ;DAre u abandon with your pregancy?call on me.i think i like babies
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by oluwafunmisho(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2014
enigmatique: Why you no go love babies, when no be you go dey feed dem? Lol.
God dey now.u no know sey na God dey feed everyone?according to matthew 6:25-34
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by oluwafunmisho(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2014
greatgod2012:

we need baby from you too. Abi what do you think?

@op, im happy for you, why? Because if it's me, i would have felt the same way you felt.
lets emerge so we our babies
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Omomehn: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ujujoan:

Olodo!
joan. my crush back in comlag
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
chifreke:

i took in just two months after implant....my doctor told me it is stress...it is not true...me i didnt want to believe the pregnancy...i waited patiently and it was true...all there medicine are not 100% am a living witness...my boy is 3 yrs pls now..safe and sound
wow. Same thing happened to my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.