Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Just2ok.com Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just2ok.com Blog (1309 Views)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Places With Bad Customers Service / Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]Just2ok Blog offers well researched information on Apple products, Android, Phone Reviews, Technology, Internet, Entertainment, Politics, Breaking News, Lifestyle, Social Issues and Sport.

www.just2ok.com

5 Likes

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by Canme4u(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Welcome on board.

#TeamJust2ok

1 Like

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by ini4brandon(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2013
I applaud this initiative cos a robust client feedback system is key to biz success.

2 Likes

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by joeace2020(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
am loving this

1 Like

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by adejodan(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2013
Brilliant Idea. Setting up a robust online customer service is a great step towards customer satisfaction. Don't you think it will be better if you add a bbm pin to your signature so you can also interract with your customers on bbm?

2 Likes

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
adejodan: Brilliant Idea. Setting up a robust online customer service is a great step towards customer satisfaction. Don't you think it will be better if you add a bbm pin to your signature so you can also interract with your customers on bbm?

Thanks for your observation, we will include #BBM pin.

1 Like

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
ini4brandon: I applaud this initiative cos a robust client feedback system is key to biz success.
Thank you sir.

Don't forget to like our facebook fans page www.facebook.com/just2ok

follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/its_just_2_ok

1 Like

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Live chat option is now available on our website www.just2ok.com
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by expert101(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
WELCOME! to the Game just20ok.com- its time to hit the ground and start winning.

The future is bright for tech companies that solve problems.

2 Likes

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by samuelkingz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
nice site i must confess......with the way you re goin...we hope to see a nigerian ebay....emerging soon.

2 Likes

Re: Just2ok.com Blog by Canme4u(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
samuelkingz:
nice site i must confess......with the way you re goin...we hope to see a nigerian ebay....emerging soon.
Whats up bro? hope you still remember me?
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by Canme4u(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
ini4brandon:
I applaud this initiative cos a robust client feedback system is key to biz success.

Oga, long time no see.
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by samuelkingz(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Canme4u:
Whats up bro? hope you still remember me?
ah ah boss u dey ask...I cant fit forget u for life..u re a boss of life
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by Canme4u(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2016
samuelkingz:

ah ah boss u dey ask...I cant fit forget u for life..u re a boss of life

I'm blushing, how are you doing mahn?
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by needinfo: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2016
just2ok:
WELCOME TO OUR GREAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE !
JUST2oK.COM is an online marketplace that creates a meeting point between buyers and sellers. Newly established but rapidly taking over a noticeable share in the e-commerce sector in Nigeria, just2ok.comconsists of a group of dedicated and ambitious investors.
Its the 21st century and having access to your basic needs all at the comfort of your home have been given so much importance and publicity. Hence, our resolve to source for the best products around and deliver to our customers around the country and most parts of West Africa.
Our knowledge of how the market operates and innovative concept of striking best deals with manufactures of different products in over 10 categories makes us the best to provide your needs. So you can be rest assured of a world class service( both in payment and delivery) from us
i think say you say na market place but na another thing i dey see for the website. Why deceiving nairalanders. Na entertainment blog or na market place. You just dey deceive your elderly men abi
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
needinfo:
i think say you say na market place but na another thing i dey see for the website. Why deceiving nairalanders. Na entertainment blog or na market place. You just dey deceive your elderly men abi

The domain expired before we could reclaimed it, someone else bought it. All effort to get it back prove abortive. By the grace of God, we are moving to new domain. Like our page on facebook at www.facebook.com/just2ok or follow on Twitter www.twitter.com/just2okay

Thanks.
Re: Just2ok.com Blog by just2ok(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2017
needinfo:

We are pleased to inform you sir that we've retrieved our domain name but their has been a changes in what we do.

We are now officially into blogging

(1) (Reply)

How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money / I Won N500,000 / Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.