Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Places With Bad Customers Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Places With Bad Customers Service (462 Views)

Top 10 Bizarre Places People Have Hidden Money / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places With Bad Customers Service by truetalknow: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please share your experiences,
I have experienced bad customers service in Guarantee trust Bank Abak road, chai those people are the worst unprofessional people, you would see one chewing gum like pepper hawker or snubbing customers and face his or her system. I was angry when one told me she had closed for the day, I just said wow to myself, what am I doing here. They never smile and they talk to you very arrogantly.
The next one is the customer care in the only cinema house in uyo, I don't know where they got such customers service people, they never smile and they prefer to gist and laugh among themselves, then attend to customers promptly. The other s are not relevant, I am already concluding that the people in uyo are very arrogant people, even ordinary gate man in bank will size you up, please correct me because I had been to similar companies in lagos, it is so different.

(1) (Reply)

BVN Deadline Expires Tomorrow, As NIBSS Says No To Extension / Importation / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.