Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Like You As I Like 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like You As I Like 2face (681 Views)

I Pray My Daughters Don’t Have Husbands Like 2face—annie / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' / Do I Really Look Like 2face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Like You As I Like 2face by newslife: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2013
His an upcoming artist and many radio station has playing his song however, i searched on facebook /artonebon and saw the link to download his song, this guy is not just ok his is the bomb you can download his song here http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1LLn7pSg/1Bon-Question.html
am sure you are going to enjoy it

Re: I Like You As I Like 2face by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
You've just wasted 30s of my time and also my megabyte

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: OJB Dancing, Celebrating Life At Ovation Magazine's Carol / Photos: Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Daughter In All White Outfit / Kanye Reportedly Resisting Second Baby With Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.