Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' (58190 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 10:33am On May 19, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-81Ov8ty-Fto/VVrgUPV8w1I/AAAAAAABDh8/4XqH5fUolm4/s320/stella.jpg[/img]

Stella Damasus was recently on i2Radio where she
was on the hot seat with her lover Daniel
Ademinokan. Ademinokan asked Stella questions
bordering on sex. According to him, “One of the
things most guys complain about is when we first
got married the sex is good but it just diminished.
They(guys) keep asking, but why do women do
that?”

In her response, Stella Damasus said,

“Whatever I say, I will tell you my personal opinion
but what other women might feel.Women’s bodies
are different from men’s. We have hormonal in
balance. Sometimes you just don’t want to think of
anything in your body. As a woman gets older, her
sex drives diminishes. In the beginning, you are
excited and really want to please the man every
time. But as time goes on, you other things come
into play. You become a wife and mother.

“But me, I say that I don’t believe it should be.You
should always please your try to please man but
the man should also understand when she’s not into
it. If you married a man who loves sex and you
knew in the beginning, then don’t complain.”

Ademinokan then asked “ Are women looking at how long
a guy can last in bed or is there something
else they are looking for?’

The actress replied, “I believe in the pleasure not
the duration. I believe in quality over how many
hours.Normal women who have normal sex drives
look for pleasure over the duration. The truth is if
you’re talking to me about 2 , 3 hours and there
are breaks between I can understand that.”

www.gistsdaily.com/i-dont-believe-in-the-duration-i-like-quality-sex-stella-damascus/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Young03(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2015
Hnmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by kilokeys(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2015
mtchewww... anything above two rounds.. she is on her own...

if she insists.. we go employ MR. KNACKSON

i have things to do angry

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 10:39am On May 19, 2015
J
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by NobleAky(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2015
In an ideal sense, focus on sex should be on pleasure derived and not on how many rounds. How connected are you with ur partner and not how many times you heated the other!
If you are a sex addict just call the service of a poor man or woman whose source of pleasure depends mostly on sex. (sex slave)

It's only a poor man that goes more than two or three rounds just to please the partner

that which matter are

the Build up to sex (pre-intimate gestures-strokes,kiss, romantic words and touches that will stimulate sex drive)

the sex itself (depending on the type)

lastly the after-sex cuddling! Chikinnaaaaa. At that point i will sleep off

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2015
Na comment I come to read oo, "Quality"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 11:07am On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:
mtchewww... anything above two rounds.. she is on her own...

if she insists.. we go employ MR. KNACKSON

i have things to do angry

Wow, Bros you just reminded me of that randy guy Dauda, the sexy guy aka knackson. The good old days!

8 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Ladybluecash(f): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
Tomfrench:
J
j for jagons

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by holicalpha(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
Someone should tell me if a 2minutes sex is better than a 40minutes sex.

Quality ko, Kolinton ni.

Duration matters Jare, Duration with those plays grin grin

- Valar Morghulis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by naijainfogalery: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
From experience the people that can actually do this thing they dont make mouth about it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
Like,who cares¿....Itz her f**king problem.
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Mekybliss(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
angry
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by ammyluv2002(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Na she sabi
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by AwesomeRomeo: 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by okooloyun1(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
I hope Ademinokan dey give you quality sex.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by umarc19: 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
Experts in the area.......what is the difference?
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by wise7(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by encryptjay(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
All these celebrities and sex
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Motolank: 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
What good is left in another woman's remnant?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Estimable(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
She's saying the truth......not how many hours u go but d quality and pleasure derived.......
#for married peeps only#

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by adexsimply(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
Reminds me of "Paul on the road to Damascus"

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by shammah1(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by fpeter(f): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by medeay(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
seriously?
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by jamesbridget13(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
looking on
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Okay good...

Can someone explain this part to me, makes me look like am a stammerer

".You
should always please your try to please man but
the man should also understand when she’s not into
it. "

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by expert101(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
I believe Stella Dasmacus

The quality of sex with your partner matters. How is the communication level and how passionate are you when making love to your wife or baby mama. Do you drive her wild with the way your touch and lick?

its not the duration that matters but the quality that counts. To learn how to spice up your love life visit www.naijapleasures.com

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
I bet "bishop" is hitting her kitty right grin No wonder she dey lecture una
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
Ok.

For your best and latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shake, Shingle designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
Whatever undecided

Khaffi was here!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple / Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.