Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Joy Of Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Joy Of Grace (419 Views)

The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Vision:the Joy Of The Rapture And The Sorrow Of Those Left Behind! Be Ready / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy Of Grace by charisville: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! Philippains 4:4

Beloved, have you ever felt joyous and thoughts flash through your head; why am I happy and full of Joy? What’s the occasion about? As a believer saved by grace, there is every reason to rejoice- and not just rejoice, but rejoice always. This joy is not ordinary, it carries strength and ability. We don’t rejoice in our bank accounts or our relationships, it says “rejoice in the Lord”.

The greek word for “rejoice” here is the word “Chairo”, which is a verb that derives its roots from “Charis” i.e. grace. So, the reason for rejoicing, is His grace- unmerited, undeserved and unearned favour. When you realize your present position couldn’t have been by your own strength or ability, joy should fill your heart. Even though where you are now in the physical, is not where you would want to be.

Beloved, this joy strengthens, it gives one the ability to move forward and achieve great things. Are you delighting yourself in the Lord? This is what you ought to do at all times- always and continually. Let the Joy of His grace fill your heart and mind. Think, meditate and act on this virtue and you will consistently accomplish greater things.

Prayer: My Daddy God, the joy of Your grace fills my heart. I delight myself in Your grace.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/the-joy-of-grace/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule.

(1) (Reply)

Gift Of Undeserved Grace Part 1 / What Is Your New Year Resolution? / What Scriptures In The Bible Are You Holding Unto In 2014 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.