Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Maradona Offered $100,000 To Where Iran Shirt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Offered $100,000 To Where Iran Shirt (552 Views)

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Offered $100,000 To Where Iran Shirt by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Diego maradona could be @ d end of a considerable windfall if he accepts a bizarre Iranian FA offer,according to irish mirror.
The Argentine legend has been offered a reported $100,000 to unveil the iran national team shirt in january as the middle-eastern nation prepares for the world cup in brazil next summer.
However the offer comes with a catch.
As part of the proposal reported by news agency IRNA. The Argentine legend would have to put the jersey on come june 21 when the Lions take on Argentina in brazil. The game scheduled for Belo Horizonte could be the one to secure world cup progress for the Albiceleste but 'el diego' is now mulling over the generous proposition which is destined to generate controversy in his country. Meanwhile reports emanating from Argentina claims that Maradona is being considered as a replacement for under-pressure spurs coach Andre Villas-Boas. The world cup winner was last involved in management at UAE side Al-Wasl,but he enjoyed little success in football management the highlight been a quarterfinal exit at the 2010 world cup in South Africa
Re: Maradona Offered $100,000 To Where Iran Shirt by papannamdi1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
which kain offer b dis?,
mtcheew
Re: Maradona Offered $100,000 To Where Iran Shirt by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Announces Nigeria Retirement / Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out / Photo Of The Day!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.