Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" (4106 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by horizonhotspot(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2013

Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
She sttarted from grassroot.
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Subom1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bleaching at its best! Smdh

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by SlyIg(f): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
I love her POKO!
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by iamdhebuck(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Subom1: Bleaching at its best! Smdh
why do some of you dark women keep screaming 'bleaching bleaching' each time you see a fair lady...if she is bleaching its her phawking body.she's bleaching,she's fair...we men love the red bones,live with it and stop hating on lightskinned women

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Mpeace(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
if only I were the mod, I for ban you for ever.
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by axortedbabe(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
abeg no vex..na u buy am d cream?hater..infact go n die
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Subom1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
iamdhebuck:
why do some of you dark women keep screaming 'bleaching bleaching' each time you see a fair lady...if she is bleaching its her phawking body.she's bleaching,she's fair...we men love the red bones,live with it and stop hating on lightskinned women
calm your balls! There is no need to get over emotional about this! Who says am darkskinned? So only dark-skinned women hate bleaching? Gtfoh. How am I hating on light-skinned women? I could care less what you like because you are not relevent to me. Lol dnt get a heart attack because of toto. There is no need to take panadol for this. Just ignore my comment if u dnt like it! Simple.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Subom1(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mpeace :
if only I were the mod, I for ban you for ever.
If wishes were horses than beggars would ride
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Subom1(f): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
axortedbabe: abeg no vex..na u buy am d cream?hater..infact go n die
only after you my dear
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Peterwizzy: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mtceeeeeeew i don't know why they hate this tonto i actually like her though
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by Abbey2sam(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Subom1: If wishes were horses than beggars would ride

Well, it depends on who's the horse and who's the beggar
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by lekpalicious(f): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
What a transformation! Money can really do wonders
Re: PHOTOS: The Transformation Of Tonto Dikeh, From From "Grass To Grace" by candor4(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2013
if u hv gud bleaching cream pls do let me know ..............cos guy dis days love light skinned gals..............n I wnt b left behind...........join us

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See / I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) / [VOTE] Korede Bello Or Reekado Banks, Who Is More Talented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.