Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! (1998 Views)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Everywhere you go online you hear Homosexuals preach false message of love and tolerance ostensibly to lead people astray. Well, their Nyash don open as we say in Nigeria. A former practicing Homosexual and editor of a youth based homosexual Magazine the XY Magazine has been on the receiving end of heinous hate messages coming from the world renowned "apostles" of love and tolerance: his former homosexual pals. Michael Glatze who dumped the depraved lifestyle in 2007 and recently got married advised his former pals to send their message elsewhere as he has see the truth! See story here http://m.christianpost.com/news/former-gay-activist-marries-woman-addresses-critics-who-condemn-his-new-heterosexual-lifestyle--110736/cpf

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by destino24(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thank God
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2013
More and more people are realizing their mistake in living that depraved life and changing their ways. Only now the tables are turned and their former homosexual pals now send them hate messages! BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2015
This just goes to show the very wicked lies about homosexuals and how they have succeeded in decieving a lot of people into believing it is all about live and let live. In reality it is all about pushing an evil agenda to destroy the family unit.
Their hypochrisy is sickening. They are attacking a guy who made use of his free will to abandon the evil lifestyle but are quick to judge and condemn those who refuse to support their abominable lifestyle.
Homosexuals are the worst form of hypochrites!
I wonder what will be the response of their most vocal supporters here like cococandy and francistony.

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
dinachi:
This just goes to show the very wicked lies about homosexuals and how they have succeeded in decieving a lot of people into believing it is all about live and let live. In reality it is all about pushing an evil agenda to destroy the family unit.
Their hypochrisy is sickening. They are attacking a guy who made use of his free will to abandon the evil lifestyle but are quick to judge and condemn those who refuse to support their abominable lifestyle.
I wonder what will be the response of their most vocal supporters here like cococandy and francistony.
They are innately stupiid and crazy just as ones disturbing churches in America to wed them.
I don't have a problem with homosexuals that mind their business and do their things but forcing their opinions/lifestyles on others is what I detest.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

They are innately stupiid and crazy just as ones disturbing churches in America to wed them.
I don't have a problem with homosexuals that mind their business and do their things but forcing their opinions/lifestyles on others is what I detest.
Yet they are forcing those opinions on people. They are even going put of their way to threaten those who have left the homosexual movement. Is that not hypocrisy?
That is why I told you clearly that homosexuality is an end time demonic agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by 5minsmadness: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
"I do know that this viewpoint flies in the face of people's personal decisions, as well as some popular politics in this world. And I am additionally aware that this viewpoint labels me as some kind of "right-wing fanatic" who ought to just be "wiped out." I do pray to God for my safety every day," said Glatze.

His decision to break up with his ex-partner of 10 years and commit his life to Christ has caused Glatze to fear for his and his new wife's life, as he says there are people who consider his life and existence an offense to their sensibilities

All these things make me remember the novel series "Left Behind".
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by herald9: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Awwww. My new custom ROM is working fine. Glory to Gawd. hell hail Mary. cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by herald9: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
From homosexual to bornagain. More like jumping from fire to frying pan. The latter is better though cause they constitute lesser nuisance to the society, unlike gays.
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

Awwww. My new custom ROM is working fine. Glory to Gawd. hell hail Mary. cheesy
which fone are u using ? i cant find custom rom for injoo one cry

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by herald9: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2015
lofty900:
which fone are u using ? i cant find custom rom for injoo one cry
Guy,not that kind custom ROMgrin

I installed this one on francistony cause he used to reason upside down. grin

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

funny guy. lol grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

Since you are done with exams, better go and find work.
I think you are less busy these days and constituting nuisance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by herald9: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Since you are done with exams, better go and find work.
I think you are less busy these days and constituting nuisance. smiley
We've already resumed. So I'm spending this last week tryna leave my signature on your assss before my final exitgrin
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

We've already resumed. So I'm spending this last week tryna leave my signature on your assss before my final exitgrin
I'd love to know how many carryovers you made for last semester. wink

Your signature belongs solely to you and I have mine. tongue
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by herald9: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'd love to know how many carryovers you made for last semester. wink

Your signature belongs solely to you and I have mine. tongue
Results are not out yet. But me and carryover are two parallel lines.... we'll never meet.

You no wish me well o embarassed
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dubylhover(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

nyc novel,though its d movie ive watched sha..lucas scott grin
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
My dear I'm against all forms of hate no matter who it comes from. So I'm against this too.

You do have a knack for exaggeration though. 'Most vocal'? So person can't tell you to mind your business without being labeled?
The other day I was 'top U.S. Homosexual supporter' grin
And Obama never heard of me?

Let me tell you what would happen if I was a homosexual ally. Not even the level of an activist.
I would be eligible to scholarship every quarter for just saying 'long live the homos'
Seriously. Every quarter 750,000 dollars is up for grabs in scholarship. That makes it 3 million every year, yet the money is lying there and they are begging folks to just come and take it.

If I was your top U.S. -permit me to laugh again- grin supporter like you say, I'd be there with them. Not working for my education but only saying 'I love gays' to earn it.

You'd hardly hear me talk about homos outside this forum and that's because people tend to mind their business outside. Here all you do is Amebo and won't let person hear word. Why won't I tell you to stop?

And that's what makes me top U.S. Homosexual activist grin.

dinachi:

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
My dear I'm against all forms of hate no matter who it comes from. So I'm against this too.

You do have a knack for exaggeration though. 'Most vocal'? So person can't tell you to mind your business without being labeled?
The other day I was 'top U.S. Homosexual supporter' grin
And Obama never heard of me?

Let me tell you what would happen if I was a homosexual ally. Not even the level of an activist.
I would be eligible to scholarship every quarter for just saying 'long live the homos'
Seriously. Every quarter 750,000 dollars is up for grabs in scholarship. That makes it 3 million every year, yet the money is lying there and they are begging folks to just come and take it.

If I was your top U.S. -permit me to laugh again- grin supporter like you say, I'd be there with them. Not working for my education but only saying 'I love gays' to earn it.

You'd hardly hear me talk about homos outside this forum and that's because people tend to mind their business outside. Here all you do is Amebo and won't let person hear word. Why won't I tell you to stop?

And that's what makes me top U.S. Homosexual activist grin.

Isn't it very shocking and surprising to see that homosexuals who will not hesitate to talk about live and let live are the first to shut down any contrary opinion to their lifestyle?
They are bullying and threatening this young man here just because he said he is no more interested on widening his asshole!
The homosexual movement is akin to an evil cult that will not tolerate any opposition to their way of life.
In other words they are saying whether you like it or not you must embrace us or we destroy you and the bullying increases if you want out of the lifestyle.
You can imagine some of them calling the guy a 'traitor' for betraying the movement!
This are the people you are working for cococandy, I expect a lot better from you.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
They now go to Churches to threaten pastors to wed them or face law suits! They are not content with being tolerated but they must pull every body down with them and defile even holy places with their evil and abominable lifestyle.
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
If a few homosexuals hating on the guy is tantamount to all homos being evil beings, does it not make sense too that all heterosexuals are evil because we have heterosexuals (dinachi for example) who hate those that don't agree with his lifestyle?

Stop generalizing.

dinachi:

Isn't it very shocking and surprising to see that homosexuals who will not hesitate to talk about live and let live are the first to shut down any contrary opinion to their lifestyle?
They are bullying and threatening this young man here just because he said he is no more interested on widening his asshole!
The homosexual movement is akin to an evil cult that will not tolerate any opposition to their way of life.
In other words they are saying whether you like it or not you must embrace us or we destroy you and the bullying increases if you want out of the lifestyle.
You can imagine some of them calling the guy a 'traitor' for betraying the movement!
This are the people you are working for cococandy, I expect a lot better from you.
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
All homos are simply Mofosundecided

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
All homos are simply Mofos undecided
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by keishablack(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
They all know the truth but they want to shove their evil deceit down our throats. The book of Romans,chapter 1 vs 18 to 32 says it all. The atheist and pagans can wallow in their sinful ways for all I care but I do take an exception to the so called Christians who practice such and sing tolerance to hide their shame.
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
cococandy:
If a few homosexuals hating on the guy is tantamount to all homos being evil beings, does it not make sense too that all heterosexuals are evil because we have heterosexuals (dinachi for example) who hate those that don't agree with his lifestyle?

Stop generalizing.

Wrong premise!
The point here is homosexuals do not tolerate any other contrary opinion to their lifestyle but they want the rest of us to support the lifestyle irrespective of our own convictions and beliefs. That is double standards.
If they have a right to their opinions so do others who do not agree with the despicable lifestyle.
And that is if all these their mantle of live and let live is not a front to decisive people like you.
The homosexual lifestyle is a very harmful one and even you know that.
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
keishablack:
They all know the truth but they want to shove their evil deceit down our throats. The book of Romans,chapter 1 vs 18 to 32 says it all. The atheist and pagans can wallow in their sinful ways for all I care but I do take an exception to the so called Christians who practice such and sing tolerance to hide their shame.
Beautiful perspective, coming from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
All homos are simply Mofos undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by keishablack(f): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Exactly. I can clearly see that Nicholae Capathia guy in all this
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by 5minsmadness: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
There’s nothing more infuriating to me than a fence-sitter.

You know, someone who prefers to say nothing or do nothing when it comes to having an opinion about things that matter. Someone who doesn’t speak up for what is right and what is wrong.

On the other hand, give me someone who has the guts to stand up for what is right, and I’ll shake their hand. They have my utmost respect. Whether it be a personal injustice or world injustice. To me this is moral courage.

We’ve become so programmed to be tolerant of everything. So much so that the pendulum has swung in a very bland and conservative direction. Not just politically, but personally and socially. Where we dare not say anything about what matters for fear of offending someone.

It’s also not cool because it’s deep and serious territory. So much easier to keep things light and superficial. And lightness has a place, it’s just that when things DO matter, there seems to be a quickness to shirk off any reason to be involved. “Too hard”. Or “It doesn’t concern me”. Or “It’s their problem”.

The only problem is by the time it concerns you it might be too late for you to do something about it.

The enemies you make by taking a decided stand generally have more respect for you than the friends you make by sitting on the fence”. -- Henry Kissinger
Re: Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! by dinachi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
There’s nothing more infuriating to me than a fence-sitter.

You know, someone who prefers to say nothing or do nothing when it comes to having an opinion about things that matter. Someone who doesn’t speak up for what is right and what is wrong.

On the other hand, give me someone who has the guts to stand up for what is right, and I’ll shake their hand. They have my utmost respect. Whether it be a personal injustice or world injustice. To me this is moral courage.

We’ve become so programmed to be tolerant of everything. So much so that the pendulum has swung in a very bland and conservative direction. Not just politically, but personally and socially. Where we dare not say anything about what matters for fear of offending someone.

It’s also not cool because it’s deep and serious territory. So much easier to keep things light and superficial. And lightness has a place, it’s just that when things DO matter, there seems to be a quickness to shirk off any reason to be involved. “Too hard”. Or “It doesn’t concern me”. Or “It’s their problem”.

The only problem is by the time it concerns you it might be too late for you to do something about it.

The enemies you make by taking a decided stand generally have more respect for you than the friends you make by sitting on the fence”. -- Henry Kissinger

Couldn't agree more!
It is the fence sitters that gave homosexuals the victory in the US and UK. People who refused to weigh in on a very sensitive and life defining issue. Homosexuals always count on such people to be neutral so they can bulldoze their way. Many of the fence sitters now face a rude shock when they eventually discover that the charming homosexual when they were pleading for societal acceptance is different from the brute who demands that all bow to them the moment they got the freedom to do as they please.
Once again, thanks for your insightful piece.

(1) (Reply)

Open Family Relationship: Sucking Ur Sister's Breast Is Bad? (picture) / Must Your Spouse Be Your Best Friend? / Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.