Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Another Trinity Blasphemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Trinity Blasphemy (611 Views)

Blasphemy Severs Link By Pastor Adeboye / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Trinity Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

On point bro, I never knew a thread like existed before my write up. I wonder why some find it difficult for spirits to have intimate relation with man while we have example in the bible, the Holy Spirit came upon Mary n she had Jesus, who can explain how it became possible, yet u seek an explanation how possible this is?

[size=15pt]BLASPHEMY !!! to the bolded underlined statement.[/size]
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by PastorOluT(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
frosbel:

Instead of u to ask questions on what u dont know u seek sympathizers, what would this add to ur profile? This won't help u frosbel, did u even have an idea of what I wrote there?

U have just shot urself in the leg with this thread 'cos u won't be able to run away from ur own thread when I ask u questions, n show u scriptures u cant refute. Smile
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by PastorOluT(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
frosbel:

lol, frosbel u no next to nothing about what u claim to believe. Did the Holy Spirit not come upon Mary to have Jesus? U called that blasphemy!

NB I am not implying sex, there are levels of intimacy u can never think of in ur wildest imagination. Do u know our relationship with the Holy Ghost is a kind of intimacy? I bet u won't 'cos u are still thinking within the box, though u tried to come out bt u are still trapped in anyways!

Let me tell u what blasphemy really is, u claim to believe the bible yet;

1. U dont believe in Jesus Christ as God

2. U believe Jesus is just an angel (angel Michael)

3. U dont believe in the Holy Spirit as a person (though I cant say for sure u dont believe in this, bt i think u dont so prove otherwise)

4. U dont believe in Hell

5. U dont believe in the second coming of Jesus (Rapture)

And many more, just let me stop here. These are all blasphemy 'cos the bible teaches it yet u say u are a Christian, my question is this what exactly do u believe in ur bible?
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Instead of u to ask question on what u dont know u seek sympathizers, what would this add to ur profile? This won't help u frosbel, did u even have an idea of what I wrote there?

U have just shot urself in the leg with this thread 'cos u won't be able to run away from ur own thread when I ask u questions, n show u scriptures u cant refute. Smile
atleast you can see for yourself the discord this guy is creating...yet you tend to support him whenever he attacks olaa in his threads.This clearly shows frosbel is not a christian to start with.What is wrong in emailing you to know your position?

Instead he went to open a thread calling it blasphemy all in a bid to smear and ridicule.SMH!

1 Like

Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by PastorOluT(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bidam: atleast you can see for yourself the discord this guy is creating...yet you tend to support him whenever he attacks olaa in his threads.This clearly shows frosbel is not a christian to start with.What is wrong in emailing you to know your position?

Instead he went to open a thread calling it blasphemy all in a bid to smear and ridicule.SMH!

Nope I dont take sides with brothers, its not like I support him when he n Ola discuss, I was just saying they should treat themselves as brothers. Bt obviously it is glaring that frosbel is not a brother, the truth is that brothers would always seek to uplift Christ n not theories, ego, or doctrine, n frosbel is clearly doing the former.

I thought as much, he ran from his thread!
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=Pastor Olu T]

lol, frosbel u no next to nothing about what u claim to believe. Did the Holy Spirit not come upon Mary to have Jesus? U called that blasphemy!

You equated the intercourse 'angels' had with women to produce giants to the birth of Jesus, in fact I cant even mention the name of God in the same sentence. It is unthinkable.

God is not a MAN , he does not interact with people in an sexual way, God forbid. To suggest otherwise is disgusting and YES = Blasphemy.

Let me tell u what blasphemy really is, u claim to believe the bible yet;

1. U dont believe in Jesus Christ as God

Jesus is the Son of GOD , the Messiah and the Christ. That's what the bible says and I stick with it. The apostles and Jesus himself knew nothing of the half-man half-god concept.

2. U believe Jesus is just an angel (angel Michael)

Nope not me. I think you mean your JW Brothers.

3. U dont believe in the Holy Spirit as a person (though I cant say for sure u dont believe in this, bt i think u dont so prove otherwise)

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit is GOD in essence and omnipresence.

4. U dont believe in Hell

I believe in a place called the lake of fire where the wicked will be destroyed. Anything else is pagan.

5. U dont believe in the second coming of Jesus (Rapture)

I believe in the second coming of Jesus ( not secret or third coming ).

His coming shall be as follows :

"when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,…" - 2 Thessalonians 1;7b -9

By the way, I apologize for raising this article in such a way, it was nothing personal , just wanted to 'provoke' a weekend debate.

Love you Bro. smiley
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by PastorOluT(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
No hard feelings or string attached, apology accepted. Just come continue with the other thread where we are looking at the fallen angels n have already laid the background.
Re: Another Trinity Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T: No hard feelings or string attached, apology accepted. Just come continue with the other thread where we are looking at the fallen angels n have already laid the background.

its been a while, please refer me back to the link of this article of yours.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of My Dream / Should Churches Practice Feet Washing As Worship Ritual? / Who Is Your Favourite Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.