Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

China To Build Power Station In The Moon - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China To Build Power Station In The Moon (18239 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by jude33084(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
They have not even been able to put a man in the moon yet they are talking of building a plant there? undecided
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Mekanus: Have u nt wondered y u dt worship the said all knowing God keep moving backward and living below poverty line while those u tink they worship a demonic God are always advancing? I put it to u dt if china and other scientificaly advanced nations have folded there hands and wait on an everlasting home called heaven jst like nigerians do, u would probably have died many years from curable diseases. Even the phone u're using to type this may probably have come from these demon worshipers and i wonder y u av nt thrown it away so that ur father in heaven will send u a holy one from the skies. Religion has really dealt with Africans.

Nicely said. I hope the iddiot learns fast.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by lastmessenger: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Mekanus: Have u nt wondered y u dt worship the said all knowing God keep moving backward and living below poverty line while those u tink they worship a demonic God are always advancing? I put it to u dt if china and other scientificaly advanced nations have folded there hands and wait on an everlasting home called heaven jst like nigerians do, u would probably have died many years from curable diseases. Even the phone u're using to type this may probably have come from these demon worshipers and i wonder y u av nt thrown it away so that ur father in heaven will send u a holy one from the skies. Religion has really dealt with Africans.
Am a christain and i keep wondering why the so called devil worshippers keep making great advancement in science and technology.I just feel that something is not being done the right way in christainity.the prosperity gospel we preach in churches is the one that emphasizes that if you give money,then you gonna recieve money and get a job and some other similar stuffs.am still waiting for the church that will challenge christains to use their brain to transform the nation through science and technology.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by bobanvanp: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Chinko ppl don start , make dem no go blow moon for us
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
You misunderstand me? Major inventors in the past, where are they today? The greatest scientist that has ever lived- albert einsten, where is he today? You dont just understand and you wont if your not a christian. You will keep arguing. You have to look beyond this world. Inventions are ok. Technology is okay. Even the Bible says in the latter days, the knowledge of men shall increase. Do you know the concept behind major countries' progress Do you know why they stand out tall? You dont care to know what is happening. Do you know what is science world occultism?
My brother, in all these things, GOD is above all. We go die leave everything. Even if nigeria becomes the most technological nation in the world, would that stop you and I from dying? That is wisdom my brother. It is you that matters. Your salvation. Believe in JESUS CHRIST today and you will be saved after death. GOD bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by simdam500(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
alaoeri: The super powers are building bridges in innovations & state of the art technology while my country leaders are busy looting the nation's treasury.
IT ALL ABOUT CHOICE...
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by simdam500(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ibigo: no body seem to be considering the sun this is so unfair
OR MAYBE D SUN IS NOT FRIENDLY...
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by themyt: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
on d way
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Mekanus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
lastmessenger:
Am a christain and i keep wondering why the so called devil worshippers keep making great advancement in science and technology.I just feel that something is not being done the right way in christainity.the prosperity gospel we preach in churches is the one that emphasizes that if you give money,then you gonna recieve money and get a job and some other similar stuffs.am still waiting for the church that will challenge christains to use their brain to transform the nation through science and technology.
Thank u for ur understanding.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by tck2000(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo: How Can Deactivated SIM Be Reactivated? / Www.yahoomail.com – Create Free Yahoomail Account / Omolabake Adenle Built A Software On African Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.