Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she (7321 Views)

Etisalat Retail Advisor / Etisalat Retail Advisor - Invite For Online Personality Assessment. / Etisalat Assessment For The Role Of Retail Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by Novelle: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING & EXAMINATION with an Accredited Center.

INTRODUCTION

This Health & Safety training is a level 6 safety qualification that provides an excellent foundation in Health and safety for managers and people starting out on a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH IGC course is relevant to all types of organizations as it helps the professional manage risks effectively. NEBOSH IGC is about the highest recognised qualification in the field of safety. It also ranks amongst the most reputable qualification for those working in the oil & gas sector. On successful completion of the course a professional will automatically be recognised as a Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).

Novelle Center is a accredited Center of NEBOSH. Accreditation number is 945.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, Supervisors, Technicians, Health Professionals, Environmental Professionals, Young Graduates in all disciplines, Consultants, Engineers, Oil and Gas workers, Workers in the production and manufacturing sectors

DATE 22nd September - 3rd October, 2014

DURATION: (8:30am – 5pm)

VENUE:
Port Harcourt: Novelle Center, Suite 21, Opus Plaza, 21 Afam Street D/line Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Contact - Mr Tony 08063450509)
Lagos: Novelle Center, 7 Olufumilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos (Contact Mr Faith - 08064842655)

COURSE FEES (Candidates can pay in 3 installments):
• N230,000/Participants to cover tuition, examination, British Council registration, course materials and resources, refreshment:

For Further Information visit:
www.novellecenter.com/
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
www.novellecenter.com/course/hsetraining/

Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by billyjunior: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hello shegun
Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by kakashi12(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
jackjohnson:
This is indeed Lovely. Please I need information on current HSE vacancies in Nigeria . I currently have NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH Oil&Gas and OSHA 132 Certification.
You have a lot of certifications....have u gotten the HSE job
Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by Olabinwonu(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2014
jackjohnson:
This is indeed Lovely. Please I need information on current HSE vacancies in Nigeria . I currently have NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH Oil&Gas and OSHA 132 Certification.
pls incase u got one available too helS me
Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by Novelle: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Novelle Center is a professional health and safety training center registered and accredited by the NEBOSH and the British International Safety Organisation to offer Internationally recognised training course in Health and Safety to individuals and corporate organisations.

We are offering a 20% discount on our HSE level 1,2 and 3 courses in January and February 2015 in the following states: Rivers State, Lagos state, Osun state, Bayelsa state, Imo State, Delta State, Cross Rivers State, Akwa Ibom state, Enugu state.

Training Dates: Training course is scheduled to run on the 10th of January; 17th of January; 24th of January and 31st of January. (i.e. Training course will run for 4 Saturday) by 9am daily.

Venue: Call us on 08063450509 to get the address of the training in your respective state.

Course fee: Fee and exam cost 180pounds (i.e.NGN47,000). However, candidates who register and run the courses in January and February will receive 20% discount and hence be required to pay N35,000 (covering your training and international exam)

Exam date: HSE level 3 projects will run for 1 week (i.e 7days) after completion of training and exam will hold on the 7th of February 2015.

After the international exams, the certificates will be sent down from UK to Nigeria in 28 working days.

To register simply visit www.novellecenter.com/
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
www.novellecenter.com/course/hsetraining/

and download our registration form with instructions to guide you.

Your professional career success starts with Novelle Center.
Re: Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she by richesismine2: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
You can read this article on how to get a health and safety job. it's elaborate and rich. https://www.validworth.com/a-complete-guide-on-how-to-get-a-health-and-safety-job-in-nigeria-starting-and-growing-a-career-in-hse/. You'll not regret it if you read it. Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

CIBN Act: Banks To Employ Only CIBN Members / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 / We Are Not Recruiting, SSS Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.