Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos (6211 Views)

Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Nuella Njubigbo Flaunts Amazing Post-pregnancy Body(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by silverdam(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2013
You still remember her right? Her real name is
Arthur Scott and she was born a boy but now a girl
with the name Amiya Scott.. Amiya is a model and
she’s from New york. She’s so hot, a guy would
never know she’s a boy!

Did you know that Amiya has over 400k followers
on instagram? Smh!

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6773[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by silverdam(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Amiya’s baby picture, when she was still a boy!

Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by sylvar02(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2013
And seeing this U can tell her boobs' fake
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by beau49: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Lol @ fake boobs.....I still dnt knw wat 2 tink abt transgenders,m probably indifferent.

She luks cute as a boy doh....n yea she iz beautiful n one wud neve knw she was a male b4
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by axortedbabe(f): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2013
d innocent luk on dt boy's face nearly made me cry...

1 Like

Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by urchpath(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Wandering how her Va.gina would be. undecided Wondering what tissue in her body would serve as and give her such sensitivity of a clito.ris

Of course her artificial va.ginal epithelium would not stand the heat of vigorous penile penetration. When she attains org.asm...will she squit or ejac.ulate?

Well Kudos to reconstructive surgery. Am already falling for her sha. cheesy wink kiss
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Well, I don't have any reasonable thing to type.
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by goldfish80(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2013
I want to celebrate science for this work of art.God himself being the best scientist in the universe will be proud of this transformation.
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by lekpalicious(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Wow shocked
cheesy
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Is this real,will the boy-girl have vagi-nar or retain his peni-s and have only breast,nawa o,this is serious oo
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
See airforce's eyes cheesy he Can't Believe it.

1 Like

Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2013
I can see Nigeria's no 1 transgênder doesn't know what a bikini is....ff her on Insta she's really cool @kingamiyah... undecided
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Yemlizzy(f): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm...wonders wil never cease! What wont we see and hear?

2 Likes

Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by IAMBREEZY: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Rubbish! She will tell her God when she dies...
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Ruq: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Rubbish! She will tell her God when she dies...

God knows
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Les: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Rayhut: Is this real,will the boy-girl have vagi-nar or retain his peni-s and have only breast,nawa o,this is serious oo
I need this question answered, please people.
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by mysticgal(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
beautifull guy undecided
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by silverdam(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rayhut: Is this real,will the boy-girl have vagi-nar or retain his peni-s and have only breast,nawa o,this is serious oo
He will retain his pe-nis, he can only have sex thru azz I guess
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
What's the use of being a transgender when you can't have kids? Pathetic!!
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
silverdam: He will retain his pe-nis, he can only have sex thru azz I guess
Imagine? Tscheeeew!
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by dechandel(f): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
The cute baby pix tho lipsrsealed.. And yea she/he is pretty
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Fourcade(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
He's beautiful! undecided
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2013
mayapop: See airforce's eyes cheesy he Can't Believe it.

Ewu!
I won't let u drag my honourable name to tha mud u hear me? sad
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Ewu!
I won't let u drag my honourable name to tha mud u hear me? sad
aturu oji! undecided you should be happy i tagged your moniker. Sttupid mad man! angry
Re: World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos by Icudkill: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Ar don billiv it..
Science rocks

(1) (Reply)

Hope Nobody Leaked This O - OAP Do2dtun Reacts To Seyi Shay's Lingerie Photos / The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? Part 2. / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.