Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) (26655 Views)

Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by GurlFriend: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Today is Toke Makinwa's birthday, and birthday wishes have been pouring from different quarters, but the one that surprised people the most was the Instagram message from her estranged husband Maje Ayida ,who posted this photo of them sharing a passionate kiss

[img]http://2.bp..com/-obMbLgdN0H4/Vji8mYTd17I/AAAAAAAAOd0/dCopR3a9AUQ/s400/Toke.jpg[/img]

And followed it with this romantic message

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9t0YxkuiMVQ/Vji9AqRz3lI/AAAAAAAAOd8/fUaA_hgONbU/s400/majeayida.JPG[/img]

https://instagram.com/p/9nYXKFNgHT/?taken-by=majeayida

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by GurlFriend: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Before posting the one above, he had previously posted a picture of Toke and her dog accompanied by a very sweet and romantic message

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SQtLCCmu7VY/Vji-uOHP7OI/AAAAAAAAOeI/0jGzcojbLJs/s400/toke3.JPG[/img]

The couple got married in a private ceremony in 2014, but split publicly in June of this year over allegations of infidelity on Maje's part (he allegedly impregnated his ex-girlfriend just a few months after his marriage to Toke).

Hmm, love in Tokyo. Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/maje-ayida-sends-romantic-instagram.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy kiss of the Dragon

4 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Pebcak: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015

20 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by sexxydiva(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by j4sure(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noted
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm.. As if their romantic message will clear the traffic here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Optional2(f): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na waitin cum concern us wit their life matter must d world no waitin dy happen 4 ur family nd how u leave ur life.

Y we no fit ever mind our own business nd leave other ppls own 4 themselve.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by BabaNath(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wetin "consign" me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
I wish them quick recovery and a great come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ohhhhh

8 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by englishmart(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
and who is that white man kissing her?

4 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by berrynoney(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]pls, can i get a toothpick ?pls, can i get a toothpick ?pls, can i get a toothpick ?
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by donziller(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ex-
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
i don't care
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by jay2pee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
na wa ooo..... na so love go dey dey
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by wachakuta(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Werin concern me
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by epini(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
yes dey are ,i just spoke to toke. grin

1 Like

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by yemitexcel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Am hungry
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015

Love? Couples can be weird. One minute they are at each other's throat and the next they are coiled on a secluded couch. Crazy really.

Exactly why I do not take sides when lovers quarrel.

Of course she'd take him back. Maje is an _idiot but even _idiots need to be loved, don't they?

Perfect story with a 'novel-esque ending'. Just the way girls like it. I know you just said "awww". Wipe your tears.wink

11 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by arabianights: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
after all the emotional turmoil he put her through? the national embarrassment and enemies sneering at her? does she really want to travel down that path again?
TOKE<TOKE<TOKE.....................how mant times did i spell out your name? you deserve more dont sell your self that cheap as he will always go back to his ex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by innoxblaze(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by M4gunners: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hw can dis stop Musa from scoring against United today?
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did they split up? Anybody who believes they split and went different ways I'm sure also believes EFCC would prosecute and arrest erring politicians.

Toke has been under her husband's roof spinning this whole thing into a nollywood tale. Believe her stories and lies at your own risk.
They have been together since and're trying to come to terms with what happened. I'm sure they're still f u c k i n g each other everynight while some people come to blows over arguments that she left his home a long time ago.

Jobless people, leave this couple alone and live your lives. Every action they make is all for show. Without your attention they'd fade into irrelevance.

10 Likes

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Story Story....

Babe wey her "opon don move"(opon ti sun) grin
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
dono them, but congrats you two

1 Like

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by epini(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
yemitexcel:
Am hungry
Michellla:
dono them, but congrats you two
yemitexcel:
Am hungry
Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
The guy has Bleep up but he still love his wife

1 Like

Re: Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) by yorke1: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't care! Their life! Who are they?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In Olamide's Viral 'Gunman Pose' / Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream / Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.