Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir (574 Views)

Microsoft Offers A Free Lumia 435 To Every Lumia 535 Buyer In Italy On Vals Day. / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir by ace1(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2013

Have you ever heard of people having their iPhone blowing up, or setting on fire, or the Samsung S4 that blew up? Recently, one smartphone owner, who goes by the name Richard Wygand, had his Samsung Galaxy S4 catch on fire while it was charging, and like any person would, he contacted Samsung and told them about the issue.

"I smelt the electrical smoke and woke up to unplug it from the wall," Richard had stated about the issue. Here's a picture showing what happened to the Samsung Galaxy S4:

Richard decided to bring his issue to every ones attention. Samsung, not too happy about that, sent him a letter to sign stating that Richard will remove the video off the internet, stop talking about the issue, and not sue them in the future

Browing from my phone so can't post everything. Here's a link to the full story:
http://www.winbeta.org/news/nokia-sends-free-lumia-device-samsung-galaxy-s4-owner-who-experienced-fire-while-charging
Re: Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2013
No pix
Anyways, Nokia is invariably saying that their lumia don't xplode cool
Re: Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir by ace1(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: No pix
Anyways, Nokia is invariably saying that their lumia don't xplode cool

like I said, I'm browsing with my phone and its a bit of a stress saving and re-uploading pics. There's also a video on the post. The link to the article is there. Follow it to get full details
Re: Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Nokia Sends Free Lumia Device To A Samsung Galaxy S4 Owner Who Experienced A Fir by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Let me blog my Tecno, so that Nokia can send me a Lumia oooo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Browser Poll 2013 / BEWARE OF MTN U.S.S.D MESSAGES / Please I Need Help Concerning Whatsapp On Xl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.