Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala (1012 Views)

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. / LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by Emmycheeze: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
He doesn't bleach? That hand could have fooled me. In an interview with Saturday Punch, former governor of Oyo State Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, denied bleaching his skin and said anyone who says he's bleaching is very stupid.

During the interview, a Punch reporter asked him, 'Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?' OMG! Can't believe he asked that question straight up...lol. Big ups to the reporter.

Alao-Akala replied...

Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very stupid question, how can I bleach? You are very stupid to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression?

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very stupid to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?
What's ur say is the ex~gov truthful?

Re: 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by jammal: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
OMG! What is dis man using!
Re: 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by kidiat: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
We are not fools, he shd cross check himself
Re: 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by kidiat: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
We are not fools, he shd cross check himself
Re: 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by tr3y(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Its okay if your knuckles are a lil brown but check his eyelid nah... The eyelids are screaming th "bleach no reach here ooo"
Re: 'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala by lepasharon(f): 5:17am On Dec 21, 2013
..But sometimes peoples hands look like that when they have excema though undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? / [video] Meet Blind Teen Beauty Vlogger As She Applies Her Makeup without mirrow / Elizabeth Cress - Beading Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.