Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? (1013 Views)

Quality Boxers For Men & Women (bomshort) / Ladys: Boxers Or Brief. Guys: Thong Or Boyshorts / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by chocolateme(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its so obvious that most guys are dirtier than imagined, they dress very cutely and neat outwardly but what about their insides? The boxers they wear is d subject of this thread.. Some of them are ready to wear one boxer for good one week without soaking it in water, they will wear it to go out, sleep, bath and even continue like that till one week passes.
When you look at the rubber waist of their boxers, you will flinch. The amazing thing is that they still go ahead to drag down their jeans wear and be displaying the dirty boxers (ass level). But there are still guys that cannot be comfortable using one boxer for 2 days that is they change it everyday and it has become a habit. Pls guys, wearing a boxer for more than one week... Does it not scratch u or do u hv a sentimental attachment to it? I'm not even talking about their stockings because that one na DIE!!!
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by CyrusLevi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
I wear fresh boxers to sleep at night and I change it in the morning when I dress up for the day.

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by tempem: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Did you just open this thread to insult, advice,
caution, question or to discipline?

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by acenazt: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Not every one wears boxers with rubber bands miss. Even if the boxers are,clean rubber bands absorb sweat and dirt. tell your guys to stop wearing tommy and go for banana republic. And advice them to never put on the boxer that was on them before they bathed. So even if they bathe once a day,they put on a different cleaner boxer every day. And the best thing is to have plenty that way you won't have problems of having to wear one because the rest are not dry. I sleep NAKED fresh air to the Balls baby!!

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by DeHero1: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
tempem: Did you just open this thread to insult, advice,

e tire me too o
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by ggrin(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
undecided wetin concern me?

Twerks out tongue
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by cbrass(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
I change mine when I remember to be wearing a boxer grin
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Karleb(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
After every bath.
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by tempem: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
DeHero1:

e tire me too o
Don't mind her..... Just wish, she'll reply; I might do a semi-firing.

Maybe Her man isn't that neat, and she can't tell it to his face.... I guess she's seizing this opportunity to vent her anger on him.....#justsayin'

2 Likes

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by cbrass(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
tempem:
Don't mind her..... Just wish, she'll reply; I might do a semi-firing.

Maybe Her man isn't that neat, and she can't tell it to his face.... I guess she's seizing this opportunity to vent her anger on him.....#justsayin'

I thought as much lol

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Karleb: After every bath.

3 Likes

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by tempem: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
cbrass:

I thought as much lol
Ah No dey oh!!
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by cbrass(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
tempem:
Ah No dey oh!!

Ok o
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by cbrass(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Karleb: After every bath.

Namesake that means you must have lots of boxers niyen o...so if you had your bath 7times in a day you change 7times too

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by AbuMikey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Anytime my mind say make I change am grin
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Karleb(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: .

Just tell me why you wan come spoil my market? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
`I change it whenever Leo Messi scores a goal.

I haven't changed my underpants since the Nigeria vs Argentina game.

I'll have to wait for the new season(August) before changing it...

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Karleb(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
cbrass:

Namesake that means you must have lots of boxers niyen o... so if you had your bath 7times in a day you change 7times too

grin grin grin
Bros, in most cases I bath once in a day, so I have no reason to change all my boxers in a day.

BTW, I started it some months ago after reading a thread like this here on Nl.

Nothing beats proper hygiene cool.

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Danhumprey: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Karleb:

Just tell me why you wan come spoil my market? angry grin
tongue
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
chocolateme: Its so obvious that most guys are dirtier than imagined, they dress very cutely and neat outwardly but what about their insides? The boxers they wear is d subject of this thread.. Some of them are ready to wear one boxer for good one week without soaking it in water, they will wear it to go out, sleep, bath and even continue like that till one week passes.
When you look at the rubber waist of their boxers, you will flinch. The amazing thing is that they still go ahead to drag down their jeans wear and be displaying the dirty boxers (ass level). But there are still guys that cannot be comfortable using one boxer for 2 days that is they change it everyday and it has become a habit. Pls guys, wearing a boxer for more than one week... Does it not scratch u or do u hv a sentimental attachment to it? I'm not even talking about their stockings because that one na DIE!!!
once in a year. Happy?

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by cbrass(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin grin
Bros, in most cases I bath once in a day, so I have no reason to change all my boxers in a day.

BTW, I started it some months ago after reading a thread like this here on Nl.

Nothing beats proper hygiene cool.

This is why you name your son CALEB...they are always fearless and the truth isn't far from them, will change as from tomorow too grin

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
tempem: Did you just open this thread to insult, advice,

all of †ђξ
Above grin
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Atmmachine(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
chocolateme: Its so obvious that most guys are dirtier than imagined, they dress very cutely and neat outwardly but what about their insides? The boxers they wear is d subject of this thread.. Some of them are ready to wear one boxer for good one week without soaking it in water, they will wear it to go out, sleep, bath and even continue like that till one week passes.

LOL.
I know you are talking of Nigerian guys.
Americans don't wear a t-shirt thrice
Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by Atmmachine(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
I brush my teeth twice & took my bath twice when i was in Nigeria..
I change my boxers after each bath.
But when i Came to America, i notice i was the dirtiest.
When you walk into the store people will smell you.

I was later told that any Nigerian that comes to America must smell like that for two months, i don't know if it's because of the kinda food we eat in nigeria..
LAST BULLET: Nigerian girls are the worst, if you wanna see clean girls come to America.. Why is it that after having sex with nigerian girls the odour from her pucci will stay in your room for 2weeks grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? by chocolateme(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Atmmachine: I brush my teeth twice & took my bath twice when i was in Nigeria..
I change my boxers after each bath.
But when i Came to America, i notice i was the dirtiest.
When you walk into the store people will smell you.

I was later told that any Nigerian that comes to America must smell like that for two months, i don't know if it's because of the kinda food we eat in nigeria..
LAST BULLET: Nigerian girls are the worst, if you wanna see clean girls come to America.. Why is it that after having sex with nigerian girls the odour from her pucci will stay in your room for 2weeks grin grin grin grin grin cool
jeeeeezzzzz!!! What kind of post is this? Who are u? And who do u think u are Ewwww!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Payback: Fake 6-packs Suit With Picture / Fashion: What's Wrong With This Photo? / Crochet Scarf Factory Customize The Winter Knit Scarf For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.