Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur (982 Views)

Nigerian Pidgin Bible Translator. / I Am Writing A Book - English To Yoruba Translator? / What Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe And Others Have Done To End The Darfur Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
You need to read Daoud Hari's eye witness account of the genocide in Darfur, The Translator.

I have been shocked by the diabolical evils of the devils on horsebacks called the supporter of APC on rampage in Darfur.

These devils raped a helpess woman until they got tired of raping her, then they abandoned her and her children to die in the desert. She used her shawl to hang herself.

A man was tied to a tree and as these devils were torturing him, his 4 year old daughter could not bear it and ran to her father shouting Abba! Abba! Abba! But one of these supporter of APC devils ran his bayonet through her and lifted her body sky high whilst his fellow devils watched as the girl continued to call her father in pangs of death with her blood spilling from her body unto the heartless killer and he continued to laugh until she died before the very eyes of her tortured father.

You need to read this book and tell me why I should not assassinate that Satanic Omar Bashir of Sudan for the genocide in Darfur.

Re: The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by nanaboi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
Would love to read the book but I'm in Yola, serving the nation. I doubt if I can get such stuff in this town. Guess I've got some waiting to do.
Re: The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by Gamine(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by SeanT21(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2008
This is sad. If I read this book, I will be depress 4 live.
Re: The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by SMC(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
Orikinla:

You need to read this book and tell me why I should not assassinate that Satanic Omar Bashir of Sudan for the genocide in Darfur.

One does not need to read the book to tell you why. First of all, you will be no better than he is. Also, I doubt he personally carried out those atrocities. Your [not so] righteous indignation will be better served helping out the victims.  Finally, you sound like a petulant child who really can do nothing. You have less chance of murdering Omar Bashir than George Bush Jnr. has of capturing Osama bin Laden.
Re: The Translator Of The Genocide In Darfur by Orikinla(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
You cannot predict me.

Omar Bashir deserves to pay for the crimes against humanity.

Lest you forget, I was once a refugee child.

Again, I had an insider in Darfur who reported for my blog on Darfur.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Jobs?(we Offer Quality At Low Price) / Words Of Wisdom!!! / The Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.