Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. (6523 Views)

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Twin And Triplet Siblings Lying Together (photo) / Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo] / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Manchidede(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jzrCu0OEDe8/Uqxpp9urrVI/AAAAAAAA368/IwgIyPzjqsQ/s1600/trip.jpg[/img]
These little angels are triplets. Wow!Their swag too tight! Expecially the first pics. Nice triplet.
FROM BLOG

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by MRL1MPoPoTM: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lovable littluns

Indeed,they'r bigger than riches kiss
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Awwwww they are so adorable! kiss
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by amiskurie(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
choi!
their papa don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Yemlizzy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wow they are so beautiful! Me likey cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: Wow they are so beautiful! Me likey cheesy
You Likey undecided? Can You Carryey for 9 Monthey in your stomachey wink
Na Mouthey You Gettey, Go and Marryey
angry

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by ignis: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
amiskurie: choi!
their papa don suffer.
What do you mean?
Why not keep the shut up rather than commenting trash?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by veave(f): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
I want abegggggg!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chai!!!! God abeg I no want tripplet.!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Dlionsheart: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
They are magnificently beautiful. So lovely.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by NadiaSA1(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sooo cute
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
God bless them....I commend their parents, mom especially.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by DeHero1: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hey God.... Please give US 3plet at d first shot.

People fit think say na hard thing, I kno say if Your hand dey there, e go easy for me and my wife.

Thank You Lord for answered prayers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Aizebioje(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cute and Adorable little innocents. Their parents deserve an award! I want twins when the time comes. Three is a crowd abeg.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
What a striking resemblance. How their parents wan know who be who?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by ChiSun27(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
De-Hero:
Hey God.... Please give US 3plet at d first shot.

People fit think say na hard thing, I kno say if Your hand dey there, e go easy for me and my wife.

Thank You Lord for answered prayers

Same hia man....Amen!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Waspy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Photos like this can make a young man wanna tie the knot ASAP embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sweet Little angels..
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by jmoore(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
So cute. I want quadruplets. smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by swtme(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Choi!!!! See hugging grin grin grin it shows they love each other so much
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by linpok: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
I hope dat Yerima Dude isn't SeeinG Dis o....I no wan hear Stories dat touch ogrin

I LoVe D Trio Wit dia Swaq.smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by ShyDare(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wonda hw d mum brea..stfed and tendered dem wen they were vry small, it wud av bin very very stressful.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is sweet
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
wow! so cute! ma dream is to give birth to identical female triplets too and m gonna name them petronilla, petra and peroline.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by solihu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

angry

Chei!!! I don laff so tey, Water begin flow! Bros u worrey!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Prowizy2(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
So this bloggers succeeded in bringing the picksure of my angels online
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by baby124: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
See them biting themselves for kiss. Aww the innocence. They are so cute. Hope they are friends for life. They are going to need each other

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ejima!!!una sabi fine for picture, I still don't want unaooooo!!!

God bless these little cuties kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Yemlizzy(f): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

angry

Haba naa guy take it easy! No b fight!tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by otokx(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Nice
Re: Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. by Eesha: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

angry
you sound just like MADEA grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.