Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church (26812 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Jaytee1985: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
So this is whatchristianity is teaching ......forcefulness....craziest indeed....if it was done by 1 muslim cleric we wl nt hear word in ds thread....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow!Fanatics everywhere.Thank God he didn't bomb her. grin
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
[b]THE BIBLE SAYS KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

THE QUR'AN TOO SAYS KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful. (Surah 9:5)

Run away from the delusion of religion before you do God and Allah's will just like this Pastor has done to his wife.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by eleojo23: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
He's not a pastor by calling but by profession. Imagine a salary of 15,000. He certainly (probably!) begged for the post. What was he preachin all this time anyway? *no judgement intended*
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
E-gladiators' getting ready for war...i smell blood every where *runs outta thread*
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by 1shortblackboy: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Are you insane? What the hell you mean by the shit you wrote?
Now, when we say anything they gonna change the topic.
You're even mad! Idiot! No common sense. Omo ale jati jati.
With what you wrote, you just confirmed what those atheists were saying..
wetin this 1 dey talk ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Toktee(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: See what protestants are turning Christianity into ? If it was Catholic he wouldn't b married and that woman would not b hacked like a piece of meat .

Hang this crook and self anointed man of God, where is his christlike attitude .

Thanks God I'm Catholic.
Yes,same catholic that Rev fathers turn gay and abused small children even in vatican,pope francis have admitted to the offence and apologised to the parents of children affected,so if u dnt have anything reasonable to say,keep ur toilet shut.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Toktee(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: See what protestants are turning Christianity into ? If it was Catholic he wouldn't b married and that woman would not b hacked like a piece of meat .

Hang this crook and self anointed man of God, where is his christlike attitude .

Thanks God I'm Catholic.

Thanks God I'm Catholic.
Yes,same catholic that Rev fathers turn gay and abused small children even in vatican,pope francis have admitted to the offence and apologised to the parents of children affected,so if u dnt have anything reasonable to say,keep ur toilet shut.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by POPEII: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra: Wow!Fanatics everywhere.Thank God he didn't bomb her. grin
May God deliver us from those crooks parading as men of God . Choi
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by cexplorer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
It's very important that ordination of pastors be made public allowing friends and neighbors attest to their characters, temperaments and emotions, on the first hand.

All Christian Workers should be made to attend specialized training seminars/workshops on issues of marriage, ethics and morals regularly.

General Overseers should be concerned about the financial and family affairs of their church workers beyond using them to enrich themselves!
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by POPEII: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Toktee: .
watch out your blood pressure, Abi did I lie, you guys hijacked Christianity embarassed embarassed, please let's pray for this innocent man who almost died in the hands of a self anointed man of God.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am sure the pastor must be mad grin, abi he don smoke igbo grin. Dis is serious. Smello

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: watch out your blood pressure, Abi did I lie, you guys hijacked Christianity embarassed embarassed, please let's pray for this innocent man who almost died in the hands of a self anointed man of God.
young man,take it easy

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Are you insane? What the hell you mean by the shit you wrote?
Now, when we say anything they gonna change the topic.
You're even mad! Idiot! No common sense. Omo ale jati jati.
With what you wrote, you just confirmed what those atheists were saying..
u are acting crazier than that pastor. Are u a muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by lumeneng22: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
No weapon fashion against u shall survive.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by POPEII: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Buoyantic: young man,take it easy
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by macof(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

What is the percentage of Christians, I mean born again have u seen that are crazy?

If u tell me majority it means u ain't sincere or probably u have met none which is unlikely.

Of course I have met many people who claim to be born again and born in spirit
They all seem crazy with their talk of "God of Israel is my God" "Jesus is alive" etc.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Miner13: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
MANGAM: Is this for real?

1. put on your glasses.
2. Read through again.
3. When you are not convinced come back.
4. Post again, you must find your like answer.

Ode
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Miner13: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
What we refers to as pastor sometime. Wel is a thing i can't challenge, because i am not God.
By law mayb they should just hack the pastor as a lesson.
Pls do not judge me o ooo coz i did not judge him either.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by AirstarKane(f): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Religion has never in any way define any man i wonder how people judge man by his religion whether muslim or xtian a beast wld always act as a beast.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by macof(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough: [b]THE BIBLE SAYS KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

THE QUR'AN TOO SAYS KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful. (Surah 9:5)

Run away from the delusion of religion before you do God and Allah's will just like this Pastor has done to his wife.
[/b]

Religion can really mess peoples minds
No wonder we have boko haram and pastors aka armed robbers in the church
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

How convenient, Various people do things for various reasons, does that make any sense to generalize?
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it!
but u will be quick to tag boko haram an islam thing right?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Mendo007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
I gues he wil blame d devil 4dis 1
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Sowhizy(f): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nawa oo buh c as una dey kill una sef hia grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

How convenient, Various people do things for various reasons, does that make any sense to generalize?
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it!

it would have made much sense to generalise, if he was a muslim, perhaps!
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by IamDebola: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by IamDebola: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Afrok(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dis is very interesting, Pastor dey fight him harmless wife with machete wetin him go come use fight demons nd d person wey dey possessed by d demons? I think him go use Ak-47 nd RPG, Christianity is never a religion of violence nd will never be coz Christ didn't teach with violence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by MistadeRegal(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
He is a murderer! See the cut!
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by nwaobitex: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
sad
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by cold(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm sure god would be saying 'this is my son in whom i well pleased'. He thrives on this sorta thing.Murder,rĂ¥pe,torture,bloodletting etc. He sure has a morbid sense of humour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God / The Bible Forbids Tattoos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.