Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church (26811 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by macof(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Yes both books said so, Assuming people who lived during the time of your fore-fathers had followed these books correctly, You will never be in existence. I mean, your fore-fathers are supposed to have been killed so that we will have peace of mind.
Islam still gives chances of survivor if they repent, establish their prayers, gives charity etc
Rudedough, I will find you and I'll............. make you believe by force.
You will stop being an atheist.

Bottom line is Islam and christianity are foreign religions that have brought nothing but hatred, backwardness, slavery, brainwash, craziness and stupiditi to Africa
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by rusher14: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Bottom line is Islam and christianity are foreign religions that have brought nothing but hatred, backwardness, slavery, brainwash, craziness and stupiditi to Africa

To a very large extent you are right.

But I ask, how advanced and peaceful were we before these imports?
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Yes both books said so, Assuming people who lived during the time of your fore-fathers had followed these books correctly, You will never be in existence. I mean, your fore-fathers are supposed to have been killed so that we will have peace of mind.

Rudedough, You must stop being an atheist.

Christians live in self denial. Like your fellow Christian brothers, you denied that your "Loving God" did not sanction looting, accept human sacrifices, supports slavery or kidnapping, and does not allow Ra.pe of Children but i showed you scriptures in your "Holy bible" where he did all that but you have overlooked it.

Again, these are clear scriptures from your "Holy bible" and words from your "loving God" asking Christians to KILL non-believers but you have once again completely overlooked it only to criticize my personality.

Look at the atrocities of your "Loving and Merciful God" and imagine worshiping "Adolf Hitler" in the future as your God. Disgusting right? That's how i feel when i see you lots worshiping God.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by dwana91(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
gun shot for ya head

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Gboliwe: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Evil man! All these men who wont wait for God's calling but claim they have been called. Anyway, we were forewarned that in the last days, evil men like these will much more abound. The law should take its full course.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by macof(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
rusher14:

To a very large extent you are right.

But I ask, how advanced and peaceful were we before these imports?

True.
The human mind can be filled with lots of horrors regardless religion or instructive inclination but I can tell u there was better peace in Africa.

We never killed because we were of different religion.
We were all one in one community
We practiced our own traditions and loved our culture- though some traditions can be awful
We honored nature and the universe which ensured peace and prevention of disasters.

Christianity and Islam never brought better or improved civilization, our exposure to better civilization did.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: I'm certain Christ didn't teach that sad

That's how "certain" Christians who haven't read their bible are until they discover the truth.

Christ wasn't any different from his father. If you want proof ask and i'll show you from your bible.

But before you ask for proof.. Do you have the stomach for unpalatable truth? And i hope i won't get the defense that God created us and he can do anything he wants with us.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Larrygr8t: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju: Pastors wife before the Hacking be like..

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by troy20(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
"men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it with religious conviction"-Blaise pascal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by frainc(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
this man decide to become a pastor b'cos he was not able to secure a job,
80% of nowadays pastors are those that are tired of searching for job, so thy believe that becoming pastor will at least put food on their table(self employ)
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by OLASODE2K: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
My christian brothers and sisters, surely islam is the ONLY violent religion. Abi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by peacelife(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I can see this is turning to serious hatred, bt u are not like this before. I guess the heat is getting to u, so instead of communicating reasonably u result to insult?

So did the man do it in the name of Christianity, even if he claimed to, does that mean that is right or thats how all Christians behave?

now u all c wat many muslims feel when u generalize their religion as boko-haram.... now u know how to seprate religion from mad pple...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Bome01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
He will soon be charged to court for false information and "wounding" . . . Lwkmd
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Afritop(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
The reason they did not mention the name of the pentecostal church the pastor serve is shocking. How he was ordained a pastor and who ordained him is questionable. People will say the reason they don't want to mention the name of the church is fear that the church will lose its members, tithe and offering.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by meforyou1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Do Pentecostal churches now have generations? Know of first generation banks. But hearing of first generation churches for d first time
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Missmossy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jeez! What a world,thank God she wasn't killed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by zubimete(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
wickedness in high places.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
The wife never believed in her because she knows he's a false prophet.

So she concentrated on her job to fend for the family but the hubby when to beat her up because she doesn't want to attend the church service. what a pity.

They should give him what he deserves so that he can learn his lessons cool that's a beast not a pastor

bastardization of Pastorism undecided

False prophets every where claiming they were called by God - blasphemy
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

It seems that you're an atheist.
Now my own question is, What does atheism breeds?

ANIMALS
i think.. Animals without senses though..

mumu

how many times have u heard an atheist hacked his wife because she didnt worship his sky daddy or blows places up for the promise of 72 virgins ?
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Rejoice5000(f): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jesus ! blood sucking pastor,day time wizard.church program na by force,poor witch.some women have suffered all in the name of marriage. mtweeeeeeen.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by sademola: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
If u guys r quick to equate the way of life of Yerima as Muslim's then I think it could be safe to say Pastor Daniel's action is true for all Christians

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by comradestalk: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
When violence of such nature occurs, my first concern is with the sanity level of the individual!
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Sunglow: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
The man should be punished for what he did period!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by macof(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
faakay: The wife never believed in her because she knows he's a false prophet.

So she concentrated on her job to fend for the family but the hubby when to beat her up because she doesn't want to attend the church service. what a pity.

They should give him what he deserves so that he can learn his lessons cool that's a beast not a pastor

bastardization of Pastorism undecided

False prophets every where claiming they were called by God - blasphemy

Shut up, he's not a false prophet. Your Bible supports his act
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by sunkoye: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: See what protestants are turning Christianity into ? If it was Catholic he wouldn't b married and that woman would not b hacked like a piece of meat .

Hang this crook and self anointed man of God, where is his christlike attitude .

Thanks God I'm Catholic.
guy are u ok.....can u listen to urself? I doubt if u are a christian. Dat was very unchrist-like. U are shooting urself at the foot.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by satellitedaisy: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Holy Madness
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by sunkoye: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

Shut up, he's not a false prophet. Your Bible supports his act
am sure real human could easily read tru the lines inrespective of religion. Smh 4 u !
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by haibe(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
This thread is not meant for this section, there are crime related section for this, simply because a person claims to be a pastor doesn't mean the topic has anything to do with religion, op use your logic next time when posting topics
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by PECO4KING(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2013
I av said this before. Evil are in some human being is not all about religion. What is the difference btw boko haram and the pastor.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2013
This thread is really an Irony. grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.Some pastors I heard,punish their students whenever they fail to attend services.Can't remember the school again.Damn it!this alcohol is taking its affect already...can a sober somebody remind me grin

Fanatics everywhere,every religion,different ways,different methods,which finally results to anything that is classified inhumane.
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by TerryCarr(m): 2:16am On Dec 17, 2013
POPE II: See what protestants are turning Christianity into ? If it was Catholic he wouldn't b married and that woman would not b hacked like a piece of meat .

Hang this crook and self anointed man of God, where is his christlike attitude .

Thanks God I'm Catholic.
Roman Catholicism has a very bloody and oppressive history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOKtE2bGj_w
Re: Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Lord Babs: Sometimes I wonder if religion and poverty are not close synonyms angry angry sad

NOT RELIGION
FANATISM AND POVERTY ARE CLOSE COUSINS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God / The Bible Forbids Tattoos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.