Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned (1051 Views)

Brainnews NG Is Currently Recruiting (9 Positions) / Nigeria’s Biggest Hotel Booking Agency, Hotels.ng Is Currently Recruiting / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned by chessguru1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
I know you have probably heard this before. But there might be one or two desperate job searchers that may still fall pray to this rouge website.
I joined this website earlier on this year thinking I was joining something like hotnigerianjob or jobber'man, but to my greatest bewilderment, I had J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ handed my email addy to the scam central of nigeria!
Of all my email accounts I have ever had, I have never seen the level of barrage of scam/spam messages as I have witnessed.
The 1st ones where the beautiful half cast babes with long stupid stories of how they are refugees in Sierra Leone or senegal. All with the same dumb story lines of how their fathers where killed in a coup, and how they are currently staying with a priest and how they need your help to retrieve their fathers billions.
Okay, I ignored that one. Then there was invitation to write online aptitude test. But u need 2 pay 3000 naira online with your atm before you can write it.
Then this latest one, struck a nerve angry got a mail telling me that I have been sent an etisalat job offer.
For wating nah!! For job wey I no apply
Oya, the most annoying thing is that the link the mail said I should click to "download" the job offer links to a BLOG!
Hehehehehe I almost felt insulted for them not coming up with a better scam.
And am saying to myself, even a retardeen with half of his brain malfunctioning due to an overflow of "pap"couldn't possible fall for this.
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ clicked along to see the "etisalat blog", only to find that over 3,300 people had already liked the page and am like DAYUUUUM! shocked
Re: Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned by chessguru1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ehh guys, its not my forte to ask for front page, but from what I can see, a minimum of 3,300 people may have already fallen for this.
How do I get the mods to move it 2 FP
Re: Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned by Tolzeal(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
chess guru: Ehh guys, its not my forte to ask for front page, but from what I can see, a minimum of 3,300 people may have already fallen for this.
How do I get the mods to move it 2 FP

WE TRY KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE
Re: Supertube.ng Is A Scam Paradise!!!! Be Warned by chessguru1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolzeal:

WE TRY KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE
Smh, will probably throw in tonto decay somewhere in the. Subject of the post. It is well undecided

(1) (Reply)

Medpro Global Resources. Interview / A Thread For Jumia Independent Sales Consultants / Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.