Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... (16242 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
RECEIVED THIS TEXT FEW DAYS BACK...dear candidate,you have been selected for an interview at stanbic IBTC BANK on 16 december 2013 by 9am.....just don't know what to expect,please help.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by weazley(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2013
wen did you apply for this
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by FRANKSOL(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Please how did you apply for the Job? If you can please give me the link.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by casalucky: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
my dear is marketing stuff via ICS, nothing much is coming from the interviewers, just to collect your cv. If you meet up 75% target at the end of the month they give u 40k but if u don't, they give u 15k. if u fail to meet up the target for 3 months they sack you. Doesn't it sucks? Nigeria! I will never give up!!

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by bobmarcell(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
As long as its ICS,you either gonna work as account support officer,bulk teller or teller unit all 70k or they employ y☺ΰ as an office assistant who will be de one to deliver mails from branch to other,check refrences letter,buy water for de despenser and go official errands for the bank using the official car but de pay is 50k,as for the marketing job casalucky just posted its never true,ICT recruit operations staff for stanbic but workforce does the marketing recruitment for stanbic so mr casalucky don't go about denying people of their job simply cos ur jobless with ur flimsy hoax news

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
weazley: wen did you apply for this
applied few weeks back although not too sure if the application was via ICSL or STANBIC IBTC website...but the test was conducted by ICSL on the 9th of dec 2013.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
IN CASALUCKY'S VOICE,GOD HELP US ALL...40K AS A D.S.A(DIRECT SALES AGENT)!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is the job a DSA (Direct sales agent) job?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Is the job a DSA (Direct sales agent) job?
yes sir...
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by mon140: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2013
@bobmarcell, what Casalucky said is true. i did that work for some months. ICSL recruites marketers called DSA[Direct Sales Agent] for stanbic. infact, you must meet 100% of ur target to get the 40k as at now. there are other conditions you must meet also every month to get the money. you are not even sure of the money when you meet your target, as one problem or the other may deny your payment. for instance, if you are taken as a business banker, DSA, you are to open business accounts only. if the account support opens them as individual account, the accounts will not be counted for you. you will not be paid. if the mistake is corrected, you will be paid together with the next month salary. also you are paid on the 10th of the next month for the previous month work. for instance, for meeting your december, 2013 target. you will be paid as from 10th january, 2014. sometime, even 15th, we were not paid. the core staff are paid 20th of every month. infact sometime the will receive 2 months salary and we will be waiting for one. there are other info, if you want, just leave your number, i will call you.

i worked there for some months and left, without any promise of a job somewhere. i was really fed up. God, in His infinite mercies, has provided a better job for me. if you dont have anything doing for now, take it. but from the first day you resume, start looking for other openings elsewhere. have an exit plan. time and space will fail me to tell you on the treatments DSA's get from the core staff. some of the treatments DSA's get are not worth saying here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Preshnenye(f): 4:58am On Dec 17, 2013
@ bob pls do u hv workforce contact I want to sumit my cv to them,pls let me kw
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by 01mcfadden(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Dnt be afraid,it will be like a cake walk for you.
Just dnt forget your fellow nairalanders when the money starts coming in!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by GentleFrank(m): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Good!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by kayswag100(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! !!!!!!

things that can't happen even in Ghana!!!!!!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2013
That DSA job is not an easy task at all but if you don't have anything thing doing at the moment, just embrace it while you are searching for a better opening. All i know is that to get to a Journey of hundred miles, you must start with a step

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by lonelydora: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Chei! So some of this bankers that wear suit and make shakara earn 40k/month or 15k/month? May God help them to get better job.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by eluquenson(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigeria doesn't have a good labour union undecided
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Diamonddamsel: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2013
That is the height of exploitation.Its so sad that after a parent has laboured so much to send their wards to school paying exhorbitant fees the child comes out to come out to get paid N40k or less.Its however better to start the job if u dont have any now it will count in terms of experience.I did such a contract job for 3yrs before getting a better job but the experience helped me get my current job.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by kkman(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2013
@ Mon140, I will like to discuss with u. Pls forward ur mail to linkupken@gmail.com thank you.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by shejane: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2013
No matter hw bad it is

Is stil more beta dan staying @ home pls

Me personally dot lyk banking sector

Bt if dats ur dream, grab it God wil make a way 4u

Dot b discourage
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by dencot: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Plz for some of that wrote the FINCA test plz any info yet
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by seangy4konji: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Its so sad sha...If i had written everything i used to go to uni down on a sheet of paper including daily life and expenditures,it would be over 6Million Naira..School fees alone was N450k times 4...Plus another extra year...N450k...Minus service year spending with a salary of N1k5...After self i did not see a job...If i were to settle for this 40k Job,I will walk up and down trying to get people to open account all month round unless i have a rich uncle somewhere or mother who can just cover it one time and i will be getting my 40k(if i had those rich people,i wont look for the job right?)after how many years will i save 5k from the salary to be able to meet up with what i had spent?..singing this song from one South African guy----I WONT SETTLE FOR LESS!!!WHERE IS my Alomo

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Ayomax(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2013
seangy4konji: Its so sad sha...If i had written everything i used to go to uni down on a sheet of paper including daily life and expenditures,it would be over 6Million Naira..School fees alone was N450k times 4...Plus another extra year...N450k...Minus service year spending with a salary of N1k5...After self i did not see a job...If i were to settle for this 40k Job,I will walk up and down trying to get people to open account all month round unless i have a rich uncle somewhere or mother who can just cover it one time and i will be getting my 40k(if i had those rich people,i wont look for the job right?)after how many years will i save 5k from the salary to be able to meet up with what i had spent?
bro, true talk
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by concacid: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2013
lonelydora: Chei! So some of this bankers that wear suit and make shakara earn 40k/month or 15k/month? May God help them to get better job.
There are CORE Staff Bankers and there are contract Staffs Bankers get it clear. Though a Banker is always a Banker weda core or contract cus of their carriage.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Twist4u: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2013
mon140: @bobmarcell, what Casalucky said is true. i did that work for some months. ICSL recruites marketers called DSA[Direct Sales Agent] for stanbic. infact, you must meet 100% of ur target to get the 40k as at now. there are other conditions you must meet also every month to get the money. you are not even sure of the money when you meet your target, as one problem or the other may deny your payment. for instance, if you are taken as a business banker, DSA, you are to open business accounts only. if the account support opens them as individual account, the accounts will not be counted for you. you will not be paid. if the mistake is corrected, you will be paid together with the next month salary. also you are paid on the 10th of the next month for the previous month work. for instance, for meeting your december, 2013 target. you will be paid as from 10th january, 2014. sometime, even 15th, we were not paid. the core staff are paid 20th of every month. infact sometime the will receive 2 months salary and we will be waiting for one. there are other info, if you want, just leave your number, i will call you.

i worked there for some months and left, without any promise of a job somewhere. i was really fed up. God, in His infinite mercies, has provided a better job for me. if you dont have anything doing for now, take it. but from the first day you resume, start looking for other openings elsewhere. have an exit plan. time and space will fail me to tell you on the treatments DSA's get from the core staff. some of the treatments DSA's get are not worth saying here.
brother i like yor insight on dis issue pls forward yor mail 2 taudu50@gmail.com.lets discuss detail.tnks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by veave(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
if you were interviewed by ICSL... pls and pls, i beg you in the name of God, DO NOT GO BACK THERE!!! i repeat, DO NOT GO BACK THERE!!!
no say i no tell you o...
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by isobayor: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
i am a core staff with stanbic-ibtc, the job is in 2 phase, is either you are recruited for DSA or you are recruited for Pensinon Officer. Both are surely on contract but its good for a start as you can be converted to a core staff in future. I have seeing such instance whereby a DSA was converted to a core staff due to performance. Regards.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by veave(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Iso_bayor...
dsa to core staff?
you just lied... may God forgive you...

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by mikoyo200(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
veave: @Iso_bayor...
dsa to core staff?
you just lied... may God forgive you...

DSA to core staff sure does happen in FCMB but it also takes the grace of God but I'm not sure if it happens with STANBIC IBTC

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard / Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Do You Need A Better Job In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.