Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Brazil Is Not Playing Well - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Is Not Playing Well (1593 Views)

VIDEO: Brazil-germany Without Brazil Is Poetic, Tragic, Entirely Appropriate / World Cup: Brazil Is Dead And Buried. Somebody Say Amen. / The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise (2) (3) (4)

Brazil Is Not Playing Well by nightrider: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2006
I'm i the only one who has noticed the dullness of the brazilian team.

Ronaldinho is not himself.
Adriano has no spark and doesn't seem to possess a genuine threat
Ronaldo is absolutely not in form.
i still don't see the hype about robinho

Personally i think the best player in the team is kaka.
and also the man they didn't want ZE roberto.

The way i see it a well focused team with a sharp attack will maul this brazilian team.
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by otokx(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2006
but they are winning
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by kitaun(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2006
they might be winning but that team is just not living up to its pre-tournament ratings,moreover i have said it time and time again that this will be their worst outing ever,pls bliv me grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Jackal(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2006
Prophet of Doom.
A team that gathered 6 points without conceeding a goal is having its worst outing?
What if they were having the best outing? They wld have scored 100 goals with 60 points?
U r feeling this way because ur expectations on Brazil is too hyper.
For Bleep sake, Its only 11 Brazilians against 11 players of other teams. The difference will always be a moment of brilliance from one or two players in the Brazil ranks to win the game.
Its the World Cup. Group stages can be deceiving and u should also expect some teams to get better as the competition progresses.
Watch out for Brazil when the competition reaches the K.O. stages.
The men will be seperated from the boiz.
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Seun(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2006
But Ronaldo has become a blunt striker! cry
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by kitaun(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
not only blunt,but slow and weird as rightly described by his fellow countrymen,kovac said he was too easy 4  him 2 mark,can u imagine,what has happened to the ingenuity of ronaldinho has he 4gotten it at the nou camp  grin grin grin
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2006
When Ronaldo was young, he used to play with all his strength, but his body couldn't take the strain, so he started getting injuries all the time. Now he manages himself by carrying his body gingerly. This makes him blunt. Poor Ronaldo. cry
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
Really hopeless brazilian attack, Ronaldo should not even get near the brazilian national team ever again and Adriano is just not a typical Brazilian forward. What happened to the likes of rivaldo, bebeto and romario? has brazil run out of producing such players?
Robinho is excellent! Kaka has been in fine form, and as for ronaldinho, there is very little you can do when almost all the 11 players on the opposing team have only one thing in mind, if you miss the ball don't miss his legs!

By and large, the brazilian team has done well!
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by kitaun(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
david,
ronaldinho in terms of the brilliance he displayed prior to the mundial really precipitated in the minds of football afficionadoes the feeling that the world cup wld be the best ever at least in recent years 4getting that an excellent performance should be based on teamwork and not individual brilliance or a particularly feared 4some that were overhyped,now dinho has not been able to reproduce that form and the finest moments have been moments like that of the argentines where after 24 touches on the ball they scored against serbia and montenegro scored by esteban cambiasso.
mind u,it is not only dinho that has been marked out for hacking,this happens to virtually all known and established great strikers or midfielders alike
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by kitaun(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
brazil is not just good enough for the title

ce finis shocked
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by IAH(f): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
It's so painful to see Ronaldo like that because I love him sooooooooooo much kiss. I believe he's going to bounce back before the end of this World cup. He's going to bounce back and mesmerize those of you who have lost faith in him. I believe smiley.

*coughs* Emmm, although he doesn't even know I exist.*rolls eyes*
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by kitaun(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2006
I feel ur pain 4 him 2,but try advise ur guy to diet small,food is not running awy abi wetin u think,what do u have to say about seemingly fit players like adriano who are under-performing grin cool
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by mamaput(f): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
nightrider better go and knock on wood please .
I say do not bring bad luck for my team a beg
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
mamaput:

nightrider better go and knock on wood please .
I say do not bring bad luck for my team a beg
I thot you were german? You should be behind the magnificent deustchland! Those guys are an efficient machine!
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by medube(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2006
I've been telling people that I am yet to see the stylish football Brazil is known for so far. As far as I am concerned the worst striker of this Mundial is Ronaldo.
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by mamaput(f): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2006
Am mixed Nigerian/german And i hate the way they are messing up the town beer bottles every were (Butonly when they play
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Shagari2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
Brazil: Japan

Japans just scored 1st goal of match! oh oh, the've unleashed the dragon, now all the whoever-ho's have to play football!

oops Ronaldho's just scored!
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by IAH(f): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2006
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ronaldoooo! Highest goal scorer in World cup finals (14 goals). More to come!! Ronaldo is back y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are going to spell G-H-A-N-A for the Ghanaians. grin grin 5-0!!!
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Rhodalyn(f): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
hEY!!! IAH DONT sAY THAT! sad
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Rhodalyn(f): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
YEAH!! BUT u'RE RIGHT BOUT THAT sPElling tingy cheesy cheesy my Aunt was Saying the Same thing that they were going to Spell Japan for the Japanese and it Sure looks like it i think it's just left with the letter ''N'' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Seun(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
Brazil is not playing well. They just crushed Japan 4-1. They should have spelled J-A-P-A-N in full!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14538.128.html#msg445381
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by IAH(f): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2006
Awww Sorry Darling Rondolyn. kiss kiss But they are going to spell it G-H-A-N-A grin grin grin
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Rhodalyn(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2006
lol IAH cheesy cheesy U mean gurl tongue wink well, at least Ghana has done their best but it Sure looks as if they're gonna have to go back home On Monday cheesy cheesy Brazil is gonna make the ''lil'' cheesy
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by medube(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2006
IAH:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ronaldoooo! Highest goal scorer in World cup finals (14 goals). More to come!!

He will be the highest goal scorer when he breaks the record of 14 which is previously held.

Rhodalyn:

, at least Ghana has done their best but it Sure looks as if they're going to have to go back home On Monday,

Get your facts right, they cannot go home on MOnday when the match is on Tuesday smiley

Seun:

Brazil is not playing well. They just crushed Japan 4-1.

Any proper football analyser will tell you that after the first goal, japan basically played with fear and were not doing anything but trying to contain brazil. On TUesday we will see when a real team like our African brothers meet Brazil what will happen. Nigeria shocked the world in '96 by coming from behind to win Brazil in the olympics and I believe if Ghana play with the spirit they did against Czech, they will do the same.
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by IAH(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
medube:

He will be the highest goal scorer when he breaks the record of 14 which is previously held.

He still is. It's a tie between him and Gerd Muller. So at least if they are mentioning the highest they are going to mention them both!!!! Fact!!! tongue

And by the way, he's going to score more. It's only the first round. tongue tongue
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Rhodalyn(f): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2006
@medube
lol the match Is On tuesday, oH alright then cheesy wink
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by shashxxl(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2006
Brazil from my point of view are still favorites, theymight not have kicked into gear yet but do not take anything away from the opposition theyve faced so far, contrary to the argentine style brazil allow their opponents to play freely but i believe the best is yet to come from the samba exponents.
As for Ghana they deserve all the encomiums, as great African ambassadors but shame the party for Ghana willsurely be over by Tuesday.
Prediction Brazil 3 Ghana 0
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Grizzly(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2006
I think the thread shud be changed to , Braxil is now playing well.
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by nightrider: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2006
well, i think the thread should be changed to brazil is not playing well so they have been kicked out. what do you think grizzly?
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by Grizzly(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2006
Spot on! grin
Re: Brazil Is Not Playing Well by shevaryn(f): 4:04am On Jul 09, 2006
Too many talented players in Brazil, They only play for their self not for their country, Too bad, 'cause if all of them play with heart, they'll show us the most beautifull games, sad

Africa Cup Of Nations Matches On Monday, 21.1.08 / Why They Hate Bale. / St. Gregory's Versus St. Finbarrs Clash In Gtbank Masters Cup Finals