Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise (2149 Views)

VIDEO: Brazil-germany Without Brazil Is Poetic, Tragic, Entirely Appropriate / World Cup: Brazil Is Dead And Buried. Somebody Say Amen. / Brazil Is Not Playing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Nosu(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2006
so u guys that hv ticked brazil for the cup, can now shamefully decamp to the Germany's fans before the final.

the final match will be Germany vs portugal
and Germany will win 2 - 1

Up German
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by GUNNER(f): 1:07am On Jul 02, 2006
Up Germany kiss----Wir Gehen Nach Berlin!- kiss-----We are going 2 Berlin where the finale will hold kiss

and we will be Champions! wink
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by diddy4(m): 4:14am On Jul 02, 2006
dont dream so much cuzz if france should meet germany, it wont be what u think it is.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by GUNNER(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2006
I have a "Dream"  grin that come the 9th July  "Deutschland" will be crowned World Soccer Champions! kiss

I hold on to that "Dream"  grin fervently, oh what a glorious Sunday that will be! kiss

Wir Werden Weltmeister 2006--------Germany WM 2006 wink

Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by iice(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2006
Nnah, every1's has their final 2 choices but we all know that Germany will definitely be one as pa home ground but i think france will be the other choice coz they have been working this under-radar strategy oh. Too bad that Brazil was kicked out but am happy Portugal won lol. Am still sleepy from watching the match early this morn. Here's a european world cup winner wink
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Badman888(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2006
I told some people even before the world cup that Brazil can win it this time, it came out that way but the main favourite now to go ahead and take this cup is Germany, followed by france but who knows lets see, Brazil has been dominating too much lets see new winners.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by mamaput(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2006
This place is also home ground for Italy. somany of them here,
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by under18(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2006
I blame Brazil for not living to expectation but I blame the hosts for the misfortunes.
How come they have avoided all the big names of soccer?

There is something fishy that only spiritual matters can help.

France did not deserve to win as much as I supported them
but I was joking.

I dint mean to.
the remaining teams paves way for Germans
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by IAH(f): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2006
I'm not decamping anywhere. It's Brazil forever. Thanks for the offer. World Cup 2006 sucks from today till it ends. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by retro(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2006
Germany vs France. France is going to win the world cup!
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by diddy4(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2006
@retro

u know whats up. france is winning it. lehman cant stop henry from striking. henry knows his weakness and zidene will use it against him.

it will be a nice day. cant wait for the finals.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by kitaun(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2006
all the haters dey plenty here o,anyways

UP FRANCE[b]
[/b]
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by hucarson(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2006
France will not win this world cup.
There are 2 potential threats in Italy and Germany.
France has a phobia for the Germans and i believe the host will win if they happen to square up in the finals.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Priscila(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
Now that France has ousted world champions, I challenge them to take the cup or else I will never forgive them for making it easy for Germany to lift it.

They are my second best and now that they defeated the only team I love I stand with them and am happy Igwe is their player.
I dont like the other three teams now that the Portugal I had liked physically fought my Holland team in the pitch.
The cup might be for germany bu France should win it with the energy they used against Brazil.

I did not like them winning but I have no choice.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by diddy4(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
France is gonn@ win the cup. germany aint lifting it. Zidene wants a retirement cup and he is going all the way for it. you people that are against france will drop jaw very soon.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Badman888(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
diddy thats how you would say and if france dosent win you would now run away, like all the english fans,
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by diddy4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2006
badman, if you have been very observant, you would have noticed that all the teams i support wins. now, i aint running nowhere cuzz France will carry that cup. Germany will take the silver and portugal will take bronze.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Hugoboi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ diddy
ur dreamin too much.I just hoppe u wake up and realise that the french aint goin nowhere
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by retro(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
Hugoboi:

@ diddy
your dreamin too much.I just hoppe u wake up and realise that the french aint goin nowhere

France is going to win the world cup. It's a must.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by amodu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2006
lets see
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by kitaun(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2006
France is lifting the cup whether the likes of IAH,HUGOBOI,HUCARSON,JACKAL,BADMAN888 like it or not grin grin grin
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Badman888(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
kituan am not hating on France just joking with diddy, me i don't care who wins the cup as long as ENGLAND go out, and yes they are out so i dont care who wins the cup rite now,
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by kitaun(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2006
badman888,
i hail u for ur gentlemanly post,howz been the day,sorry england was eliminated,never liked them 4 once,was told when i called my dad that he went straight to bed having seen his faves (england and brazil) eliminated the same day,enuff about all these overhyped teams grin grin cool
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by beyunce(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
It was don before by france

So y cant dey be beaten again?
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Nosu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2006
l don't hv to argue here. After the match on Sunday, there will be a new topic tittled; " let the German's fan come in and celebrate" and u guys will hv no choice than to decamp and make the most crazy noise.

Up Germany.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by 4Play(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
I tipped Italy to win it and am not suprised that Brazil were knocked out.
Brazil were overconfident and took for granted that they will come good in the end and failed to take note of warning signs that the squad was not gelling

They failed to play as a team.They had so much individual talent but very little in team cohesion.The effort to find places for all the talent meant that teamwork was sacrificed in the bid to accomodate players

The team should also have been rid of some of the ageing talents like Cafu,Carlos.They should have also brought in Gilberto Silva to bring some steel in the midfield and provide protection for the defence.The last two victories BRAZIL had in the World Cup came when thay played with 2 defensive midfielders.

I still think that Italy will the Cup cos they are strong in all depts and Lippi is not afraid to make changes when neccesary
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by iice(f): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2006
@ 4play, i agree with what u said about Brazil oh, they were playing with France until France scored and then they started having a hard time to equalize. Any how my bro's rooting for Italy. Like i said which ever one wins, na still europe the cup go dey. Next World Cup, I so pray that an African country takes it. tongue
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by kitaun(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2006
ITALY TO WIN THIS WORLD CUP
U GUYS ARE DREAMING grin grin grin
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Jackal(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
I tipped Argentina and Italy from the start and i think Italy has a chance.

The Italians don't just conceed goals as they have got the meanest defence in the football history.

Italy has a very good chance of winning this one if they can crush the Germans tonight.
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Nosu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2006
@jackal - forget it, Germany is winning this 2 goals to 1. see u after the match
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by kitaun(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2006
leave jackal alone,
he is a fake prophet
italy ko italo ni
up germany grin grin grin
Re: The Great Brazil Is Out. Not Surprise by Jackal(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2006
I wonder what u visually-impaired friends have to say to me now.

Germany is already out so what?
Who played better?
Who defended better?
Which team smashed the upright twice in the game?

FORZA ITALIA
FORZA ITALIA
FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only goal this team has conceeded in the whole world cup was an own goal deflected into the net.
I am yet to see any attack line that will breach this defence in the world cup.
The 2 teams capable of doing this are Argentina and Brazil and they are out already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine World Class Players Who Think Pep Guardiola Is A Very Bad Manager / Bet9ja Withdrawal Issues / Nigeria 6- Burkina Faso-1 (World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Winner Pedict)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.