Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Start And Make Money With Bulksms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Make Money With Bulksms Business (2101 Views)

How To Make Money With Bulksms Business / [MONEY MAKING] Make Money With Bulksms Business (millionaire Strategy) / How To Make Money With Bulksms Busines Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Make Money With Bulksms Business by Ucheaaron(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Wow! Its Christmas Season again and the atmosphere is filled with celebrations. In this festive period, there will be need for a lot of communication. And companies, organizations, churches, Schools e.t.c are searching for cost effective means of communicating with their customers, clients, employees, members, students, e.t.c due to the hash economic situation.
And with that, there is a vacuum you could fill and make some cool cash for yourself!... Am sure with a little extra and stress-less cash you will definitely have a more thrilling and fun-filled Christmas Celebration.
Now, the question I will like to ask you goes like this: Would you like to make some extra cash during this Christmas Season? If Yes, then sit back and continue reading.

There are many short time businesses you can engage in during festive season but right now, I want to explain briefly how you can make some extra cash as a Bulk SMS consultant or even more cash[b] [url]by owning your own money spinning Bulk SMS Website.[/url]http://www.xtrabrainz.com/p/create-your-own-bulksms-site.html[/b]
As a Bulk SMS consultant, you will be able to help businesses, companies, corporate organizations, churches, schools, mosques e.t.c reach out to their customers or loved ones using Bulk SMS services.

With Bulk SMS, thousands of messages can be sent at once with you choosing any Desired Name which you wish to display on the receiver's phone as the sender's name (be it the name of a company, church, school, business etc). You can get this bulksms from sms websites like www.giffysms.com or even from your own bulksms website!

There is no doubt that millions of text messages will be sent during this Christmas season which includes promotional messages and festive greetings. If companies / businesses could pay a lot of money for Christmas / New year greeting cards, don't you think they will love to pay for a more cheap branded or customized sms?

I Guess You Are Already Asking Yourself: How Do I Make Money From This?

To answer your question, I will start by saying, that before you can make money from any business with this inclusive, you must first know how the business works.

To send Bulk sms is very very simple. It is just a matter of you logging on to the site, typing your message, adding the recipients number and the identity or name you want to use as the senders name and finally click send. And immediately, your message gets delivered!

Since you now know how it works, the next step is for you to come up with a list of your target customers, which may include:

1. Schools
2. Churches
3. Hospitals
4. Clubs
5. Student Group
6. Supermarkets
7. Companies
8. Study centers
9. Computer Training centers
10. The list goes on and on e.t.c

These group of targeted customers could be found in your immediate environment! And that is one reason why you should not let this business pass you by this Christmas season, when these groups will seriously need your services!!

The next step is to come up with proposal letters to tell these groups about your services and why they should patronize you. Your proposal letter must be compelling enough so that anybody who reads it will not think twice about patronizing you.

You can use Microsoft Word to type your proposal letter and make it more professional by using letter headed paper, if you know how to go about it.

Do You Know You Can Start This Business With Absolutely No Capital?

Since capital has always been the problem of many people when it comes to starting a business, I will be showing you how you can start this business without or very little Capital.

Follow the steps I will be highlighting below keenly and I can assure you that you will definitely thank me for this:

1. First of all, make a list of your target customers.
2. Then get your compelling proposal letters ready.
3. Take your proposal letter to your target customer and also use "word of the mouth" method to explain better.
4. Importantly, negotiate your price for the service. You must put into consideraton how much you will be buying the sms from your Sms provider. For instance if you buy at the rate of N2.50 per sms( which is the highest rate you should by sms from any provider), and you sell it at say N4 per sms, you will be making N1.50 from each sms you sell. That means if sell just 10,000 sms you will be smile to the Bank with N15,000.
5. Get your money, phone numbers, the message to be sent and the sender id to be used, from the target customer.
6. Buy the number of sms needed from your sms provider using part of the money collected from your target customer.
7. Get the sms sent and keep your profit. Don't forget to send the sms to your client.
8. Reuse the profit to get more money and get more deals with more companies, churches etc.
9. Lastly send me my own share of the profit for telling you about the business.

Lastly, I will tell you about the secret sms provider that I buy Bulk Sms for very cheap prices and even cheaper price if I buy more! The secret sms provider is www.giffysms.com .

In case You may also want to get or [url]create your own bulksms website Click Here![/url]http://www.xtrabrainz.com/p/create-your-own-bulksms-site.html!
Re: How To Start And Make Money With Bulksms Business by FirstPrinciple(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: How To Start And Make Money With Bulksms Business by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Make this Christmas season a memorable one by starting your bulk sms business even, with low budget https://freebulksmscredits..com

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Information On A Business Trip To Cotonu Benin Republic / Is LSM Global Shipping Fake?? / Do Not Use Lagosairtime.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.