Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nsucogi Capital Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nsucogi Capital Calling (916 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsucogi Capital Calling by Tuneday01(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello evry1
Did anyone get this too?
I got a mail from nsucogi capital this mornin, claiming they are a recruiting agent for bell oil and gas....am kinda doubting there authenticity. Pls does any1 know about dem?
Pls reply soon, thanks
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by zinaunreal(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Tuneday01: Hello evry1
Did anyone get this too?
I got a mail from nsucogi capital this mornin, claiming they are a recruiting agent for bell oil and gas....am kinda doubting there authenticity. Pls does any1 know about dem?
Pls reply soon, thanks

Got a mail from them also. Sounds really fishy.
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by pasqal09: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2013
zinaunreal:

Got a mail from them also. Sounds really fishy.

Go check it out 1st
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by afyamaka(f): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Yeah me too. We ve to confirm º°˚˚°ºoºoo,from nw till friday.ℓ̊ pray is legit.m tired of staying @ home
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by jideaffo(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2013
I got their mail too, but it was from bell oil and gas. I was instructed to pay 3.5k before 20th of this month and that the test will be coming up next year. I don't trust them
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by Tuneday01(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls someone should pls help shed more light
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by debbie(f): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
which other light will people shade....abii u want to see black before you will believe it is a pure scam.Why don't you check Google and see for yourselves.My dear run for your life,Bells oil does not recruit through that fellow,which company will ask you to pay money,guess we don't learn,undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by realbomax: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
pls does anyone have email address of icpc? i wish to notify dem of dis bell oil and gas recruitment. it has been a long time these scammers operate using this same method and i think it is time dey are punished for their action since dey are even bold enof to include personal bank details in their congratulatn email. No oil and gas coy will ask for a kobo b4 giving out job to anybody and even if a coy ask for it,it is an indicatn dat dey want to enslave some1 after recruitment.
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by olayideg: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2013
This bell and oil gas people jst sent me a text message again aart from the mail. This is getting interesting
Re: Nsucogi Capital Calling by Pyroxene: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulation XXXXXX XXXX , your application for the post of a Geologist was properly reviewed. Taken into account your CV and your referee(s) provided. A background check was carried out to confirm the authenticity of the details you provided about yourself. Congratulation once again.The interview is slated for 13

th January, 2014, and if you scale the hurdle of the interview, the company shall make arrangement for you and other successful applicants for a 2 week training at our branch in South Africa. All expenses covered by the company.

You are expected to meet the following requirements;

1.     Fill the questionnaire attached to this mail accordingly and submit it on or before 20

th December, 2013.

2.     Paying the sum of 3,500 naira only on behalf of  the recruitment agency(NSUCOGI CAPITAL)  for the purpose of conducting the verification and assessment exercise.

Payment should be made into any branch of Enterprise Bank nationwide;

Account name: NSUCOGI CAPITAL

Account number: 2404047254

Payment must be made on or before 20

th December 2013 and

payment detail send to 07082643982 (sms only)

Payment detail sent should appear in this order;

a.     Depositors name b. teller/receipt number c. date of payment d. Bank branch where the payment was made

3.     Your interview ID is BOGXX. Failure to remember your interview ID on the day of interview will lead to disqualification.

Scan and forward your birth certificate on or before 20

th December, 2013.

Failure to meet up with requirements above, will lead to automatic disqualification

COME WITH THE FOLLOWING ON THE DAY OF INTERVIEW

1.     Original certificates of all the necessary documents.

2.     Evidence of payment of the verification fee.

3.     2 passport photograph with red background.

4.     Interview ID code

5.     Evidence of invitation

Thank you.

Best regard.

Direct all correspondences to ;

Mrs Jenny Eni

Human Resource Manager,

Bell Oil and Gas Nig. Ltd.

Mobile:+234-705-4675-287

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / The Nigeria Customs Recruitment / careers@u-connect-ng.com (KYC Officer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.