Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today (33695 Views)

Regina Askia-Williams Celebrates Valentine With Her Kids / Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) / Fun Pictures From Regina Askia-williams’ Daughter, Tessa’s 13th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: This is quite hilarious considering that it should be "too many" not " too much" cheesy
cheesy

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lifebender: Is that the name of animal place or thing :/
the look son meme, was pointing at your post
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder how some guys manage with bossomless women. Not my spec at all undecided
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Danhumprey: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Donalð Genes:
'I declare amnesty for this your comments 'Next time, don't forget your left side of the brain when you type shi't as ridiculously pathetic as such'
grin
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by tpia5: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
vislabraye: Aging is not a good thing oh. Imagine a world where no one can age more than 26 years. Na serious competion oh!!

Her daughter is almost that age, show some respect and quit being so narrowminded.

Why would anyone want to remain stuck in their 20s, na curse be that.

Fear of getting older should be classified as a phobia.

The media is not helping either, with their 'eternal youth' hyperbole.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by 01mcfadden(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
You mean that woman in that picture once won miss Nigeria?
Mouth sealed! lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by segzyj(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
axortedbabe: u'l sure b old skul sumday,mayb nt an actor buh bicycle repairer

TFY and all your generation
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
I now learnt she acts in amitty ville horror
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by segzyj(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Itoroetti :

Don't mind that foool
Happy bday ma

YF and M ...... TFY
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by gloryvik: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
HBD Regina, al d best. Luv u.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by SIRcumalot: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
01mcfadden: You mean that woman in that picture once won miss Nigeria?
Maybe you never watched old nollywood movies I wish you could see her back in the days, you'll be hard pressed to find a more beautiful actress even by todays standard.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by 01mcfadden(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

Maybe you never watched old nollywood movies I wish you could see her back in the days, you'll be hard pressed to find a more beautiful actress even by todays standard.
just maybe!
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by yaksman360: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm I remember dis movie Mst wanted
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by nwaobitex: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
hbd to u jare
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by xtervaganza(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
axortedbabe: u'l sure b old skul sumday,mayb nt an actor buh bicycle repairer
hahahahahahahahaha dis laff fit make person fall from bicycle o lol
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Happy Birthday to her!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by LOVEGINO(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
[left][/left]
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Regina Askia is 46 years old today.

Happy Birthday Regina Askia 'Williams'', LLNP and more years to come.

A Nollywood super actress and former model

My favorite movie from her is ''Suicide Mission'' featured Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), when she was in acting in Nigeria.

She is now a qualified Nurse in the United States.

She won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1989, Miss UNILAG 88

She is now an American-based registered nurse (RN)

She is married to American Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams

Happy Birthday to Regina Askia 'Williams', I love you and your family.

Lets wish her a Happy Birthday grin
baby pls sack dat mugu n cum marry me ur tru luv. Even if I m 26 n u re 46, I gat a crush on u since wen I m 16. U beta cum nw cuz I no wan hear story say him sack u.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by tpia5: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
you dey find sugar mummy abi?

dont go and find something to do.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
HBD Ma'am
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by ojofree: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
@op she didn't win MBGN '89..rather she was Bianca Onoh's 1st runner-up..she reigned by default after Bianca was stripped of her title following the scandal that broke after she openly admitted to dating Ojukwu.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
chaircover: Her daughter is so funny!
She wasnt intested in taking that picture at all.

Happy Birthday Regina! Wishing you many more happy and healthy years

Tort i was the only one dat saw it o..lol
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by putu4: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Regina Askia is 46 years old today.

Happy Birthday Regina Askia 'Williams'', LLNP and more years to come.

A Nollywood super actress and former model

My favorite movie from her is ''Suicide Mission'' featured Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), when she was in acting in Nigeria.

She is now a qualified Nurse in the United States.

She won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1989, Miss UNILAG 88

She is now an American-based registered nurse (RN)

She is married to American Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams

Happy Birthday to Regina Askia 'Williams', I love you and your family.

Lets wish her a Happy Birthday grin

oh my Regina Askia, i love u till tomorrow, oh happy birthday and i wish you more healthy and happy years, oh how much i like this lady, she used to act when movie was realy movie, not now that they are acting senseless and meaningless nigerian movies, full of naked babes,
I so much hate to watch Nigerian movies now cos i feel ashamed to watch those unclothedness called film with young children around me
those days you can sit down with kids and watch nigerian film but now scheww for wia, unless you want the kids to learn how to kiss and learn how to shine kongo in early age then you can put nigerian film for them to watch. nonsense o jare.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by silerandapapka(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
HBD TO REGINA ASKIYA.
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by putu4: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2013

your mouth should better remain sealed, cos your babe is not as beautiful as she is, so padlock ur mouth and your two hands dnt type and dnt post.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by oluboyo04(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
the husband na wrestler?
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by amram(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Happy birthday
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Not looking bad
Re: Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today by dotcomnamename: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013

So u want to compare Regina with your babe below?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" / Photo Of Ali Nuhu (nollywood/kannywood) / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.