Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" (33689 Views)

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo / Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Ayodele70: 2:24pm On May 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel revealed his brother was shot by a policeman on the 25th of April, in Ondo state.

According to him, his brother was in a commercial vehicle and the driver tried to evade an illegal checkpoint when the policemen opened fire.

He wrote;

POLICE SHOT MY BROTHER!!! @inferno007
Along Ifon L.g.a in ondo state around 2:00 pm on the 25th of April 2018. Shots fired by police on a commercial transport vehicle With passengers traveling from Port Harcourt to Akure the capital of Ondo state Nigeria.
The driver was trying to evade the so called illegal police check point in order not to pay the regular toll tip-they collect on the highway

One shot penetrated the trunk of the seana, but was obstructed by passengers luggage,
Whilst the second shot penetrated from the lower side of the vehicle hitting my brother on the his belt before contact with is hip. Luckily, by the grace of God, no harm befell him.
#stoppolicebrutality #angelthebrand #nigeria #policebrutality #grace

https://www.instagram.com/p/Biy3ql_FqbZ/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/police-shot-my-brother-ex-bbnaija-housemate-angel-laments.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Giddymoney(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You were walking on the road, you saw a bullet on the floor , and you decided to keep it, and make up a story, just because you want to trend.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Mutemenot(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
.That's naija for you. Shooting has become a joke of the day

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Endtimesmith(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
First....abi
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by ckmayoca: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
your brother na James bond with odechi

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by EllySteve: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Insecurity dun infest this Country oh.

Na to locate Mali ASAP oh

Bro sorry oh

Thank God oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by 1x2x3: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Tired of talking about NPF

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by apikipiki1(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks to God Almighty no life was lost

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by shamecurls(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Did he die?
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by koolcat: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
Tell him I said sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by obaival(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

5 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Mac2016(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by kaykaymcb(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Joseunlimited(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Shot that didn't kill him is that one shot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by oneda(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Is that the bullet or the case?
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by annnikky(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerian police undecided

9 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by redbottles(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
Thank God he is alive and well. Welcome to Nigeria, that's how we roll here, Trigger happy Policemen everywhere you go. Always say your last prayers anytime you leave your house, cos Nigerian police might send you to heaven by accident.

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Assassin101: 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
dem wan scatter d guy man waist ni? undecided

#saynotopolicebrutality

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by otusnora(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
Thank God for his life.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Viking007(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
Unfortunately, he won't be the first neither will he be the last to be shot by the bastardised Nigerian police. Until we the people rise up and say NO to police brutality and intimidation nothing will change.

Enough online noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
Blue and black men who are trigger happy. Na their way
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
That can't be the bullet.

Bullets are high speed kinetic projectiles that either crumple or shatter on impact.

Edit:

Sample pic attached

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Houseofglam7(f): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
He's lucky he survived

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
clean finger nails .. very good for lipsrsealed

thank God he is alive .. what kind of bullet is that bikonu.. cry

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by mokaflex(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You were walking on the road, you saw a bullet on the floor , and you decided to keep it, and make up a story, just because you want to trend.
THOMAS
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Firgemachar: 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
Awotarigha

Ondo state

Let me stop here... smiley
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Giddymoney(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
mokaflex:

THOMAS
Don't blame me, we are in Nigeria were everyone wants to trend
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by cheeyoma: 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
If you try hard enough, you might just get a little sense, at least just a little if this is all that came to mind immediately you saw this post

Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Giddymoney(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2018
cheeyoma:
If you try hard enough, you might just get a little sense, at least just a little

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by beautyerhu86(f): 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You should have some sense, they don't sell it on the market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dancing In Atlanta / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) / Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.