Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note (735 Views)

Help Nairalanders Scam Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by best2sell(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Scam!!! Plz narialanda beware of dis frauster he gat no job to du his just here to rob people of their product claming he want to buy your product and he will go on to fomulate his strategy to scam you,I just lost 2 of my bb touch1 to him 3days ago and av made research and I found out dat he has been dupin people of their goods and money, is name is shedrack and his number is 08063625542 his account number is 010955082 gtbank
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tell us how everything happened, let us know his mode of Operation.
Stop using shortened words when writing to the public.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by abrahym(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
noted but how did he 419 you
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
best2sell: Scam!!! Plz narialanda beware of dis frauster he gat no job to du his just here to rob people of their product claming he want to buy your product and he will go on to fomulate his strategy to scam you,I just lost 2 of my bb touch1 to him 3days ago and av made research and I found out dat he has been dupin people of their goods and money, is name is shedrack and his number is 08063625542 his account number is 010955082 gtbank

most buyers will claim to be in a different state from yours and u should send ur item 1st before they pay u but when u send it down to them, u get a fake transaction alert from ur bank smiley
They use bulk sms to formulate the fake transaction alert
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by nani667: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
vee92:

most buyers will claim to be in a different state from yours and u should send ur item 1st before they pay u but when u send it down to them, u get a fake transaction alert from ur bank smiley
They use bulk sms to formulate the fake transaction alert

you seem rather knowledgeable in the art Lè scam.... hmmm
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
nani.666:

you seem rather knowledgeable in the art Lè scam.... hmmm
firstly I'm not ignorant and cos Iv been scammed this way before + there's a thread on NL here about this kinda scam, .read here»»

https://www.nairaland.com/695985/car-dealers-beware-fake-transaction

3 Likes

Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by warrenweste(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
vee92:
firstly I'm not ignorant and cos Iv been scammed this way before + there's a thread on NL here about this kinda scam, .read here»»

https://www.nairaland.com/695985/car-dealers-beware-fake-transaction

How re we sure u re real too,u opend ur box in 6th december n prefer mailing instead of fone transaction and u edit all of ur sold gadgets instantly without allowing feedback...your transaction seems fishy angry
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
warrenweste:

How re we sure u re real too,u opend ur box in 6th december n prefer mailing instead of fone transaction and u edit all of ur sold gadgets instantly without allowing feedback...your transaction seems fishy angry

I do not prefer mailing mister!!! My number and bb pin is on my signature. Chill!!! angry
When an item has been sold I indicate by editing my post, how else am I meant to let buyers knw an item has been sold? Have u been drinking angry
I registered on the 6th of Dec so what?? Does ur father own NL? Am I meant to wait a year before buying and selling on NL?. Ur waaay too forward sir angry

3 Likes

Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
vee92:

I do not prefer mailing mister!!! My number and bb pin is on my signature. Chill!!! angry
When an item has been sold I indicate by editing my post, how else am I meant to let buyers knw an item has been sold? Have u been drinking angry
I registered on the 6th of Dec so what?? Does ur father own NL? Am I meant to wait a year before buying and selling on NL?. Ur waaay too forward sir angry
lol, ignore him jare.

1 Like

Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
lol, ignore him jare.
I guess so. Thanks smiley
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by best2sell(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
I created this post not for we to quorrel our self but for we to learn and be at alert
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by warrenweste(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
So where's the fake veegirl nw?? No where to be found...interesting grin
Re: Scam Scam Scam Pls Take Note by nani667: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
warrenweste: So where's the fake veegirl nw?? No where to be found...interesting grin

hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 12.5inch Core I5 4gb 500gb Multi Touch Screen Win 8 @ 115 / SGP Spigen Slim Armor Samsung S5 Case With Screen Protector / Samsung Galaxy Note 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.