Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help (2304 Views)

How Can I Write An Attractive CV As A Fresh Graduate? / Three Tips For An Attractive Cv / How To Write An Attractive Resume(need Help Pls)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by austino2018: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
I am almost rounding off my youth service days, currently searching for jobs in the labour market, any body with an attractive format off wat a cv should be.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by phemygee(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Drop your email, lemme send you the format. Though your CV is yourself as the product you are marketing
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Kindly send the format to my e-mail as well. Tocine@etisalatng.blackberry.com. Kind regards
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Weda cv fine or nt no matter, all dat mata is pasin gmat or shl test nd interview.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by KOLA4U(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Well, CV is the only thing that can represent you on the part of any employer.......... This is so because before you are invited to face any employer, your CV must have go a long way. SO in essence, you have got to ensure that you have a detailed CV so as to make sure that employers are convinced about what you can offer to their organization.

I READ HR AND I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.

FOR GUIDE LINES....... REACH ME ON 08021225934 OR KOLA4U2006@YAHOO.COM BB PIN 7C044D8F
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by phemygee(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
All that are after you have presented your CV and by the way, won't you read for interview before ni? Be positive mr man...
ednut1: Weda cv fine or nt no matter, all dat mata is pasin gmat or shl test nd interview.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
phemygee: Drop your email, lemme send you the format. Though your CV is yourself as the product you are marketing
pls inbox me. logspapi@yahoo.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Estorico: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kindly send me a copy. My email is esther_1world@yahoo.ca
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by sleekiii: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls kindly send me too d cv format.oyin4sure100@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Cherez: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls send to my mail as well: chellypaul@fast mail.fm
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by topygel: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Your CV is ur first identity in the hand of ur employer, pls inbox me the format oyes4real86@yahoo.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by bennyman4u2010: 2:18am On Dec 18, 2013
pls i also need a copy. bennyman4u2010@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by jobfinderng: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2013
i also need some copies. my email is jobfinderng@gmail.com.tnks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nogodre: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls kindly send a copy to ds mail box. Izzykingsley@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2013
ednut1: Weda cv fine or nt no matter, all dat mata is pasin gmat or shl test nd interview.

Truth is bitter, fi won sile
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2013
NIGERIA Federal Scholarships Board has recently considered your application for a Commonwealth Scholarship Commission award in the UK. The Agency is sorry to inform you that you have not been successful. Unfortunately it has not been possible for the Agency to nominate for the next stage of the competition all the good applications it received.

This is an automated email. Please ignore if you have been informed by your Nominating Agency that you have been nominated to CSC for consideration of a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by CVWizards(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
austino2018: I am almost rounding off my youth service days, currently searching for jobs in the labour market, any body with an attractive format off wat a cv should be.
If after writing your CV, you're not getting any results, I recommend you visit our website, www.cvwizards.com and order for a professional CV. We are the best in that aspect and our fees are affordable.
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by ezefrank87(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Am interested in the format also,pls inbox me via ezefrank87@gmail.com. God bless u bro
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Graceojomasule: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Am also interested, my email is gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by princebabados: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm interested aswell,my email talk2babs2005@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by abbeywasc(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm interested too pls. Abbeywasc@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by OCcool: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
pls I'm also interested. My email is esamaoseremhe@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by funkyjms: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2013
I need it please
funkyjms52@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by gothchick(f): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
cry pls i also want d format mellyedward@yahoo.com tank u
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Cremebela(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
phemygee: Drop your email, lemme send you the format. Though your CV is yourself as the product you are marketing
. Please send the format to my mail, truannie28@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Acedude: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2013
I would really love to have a copy too. My addy: bademosidan@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Kindly help with d sample format to my email Mondepikin@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Ollymore(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2013
i also need d format of a very good cv, pls u can send it to me via olaolumore2012@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by abbasajao(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2013
pls send a copy to abdulrasaq09@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by joeace2020(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Please kindly help me with the format. I have drafted and drafted and it still seems lanky and weak. My mail is freejoe2020@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by IdeasDrive(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Ideas2drive@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Almost Rounding Off Myservice,i Want To Write An Attractive Cv,i Need Help by Benqozenero(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Please i would appreciate a copy.
Benqozenero@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic , Ikot Osurua Massive Recruitment 2017 Ongoing. / CV Submission At Nelsondreil Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.