Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

2014 Cross Over List Is Out!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Cross Over List Is Out!!! (413 Views)

Cross Over Night; Church, Home Or Bar? / Cross Over Night / New Year Cross Over Night Themes In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 Cross Over List Is Out!!! by uchkochi(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
2014, CHALLENGE-FREE CROSS OVER LIST IS OUT!!!

I was in the spirit on the LORD'S day and I saw a list of those who will not make it to 2014, I checked the names and your name was not there. I saw another list of those who will make it to 2014, but in debt, in sickness, in lack and want; your name was not there. I saw yet another list, the third list precisely that was tagged; CHALLENGE FREE CROSS-OVER LIST, at last I saw your name there.

I prophesy in the name of Jesus Christ, you are not just going to enter 2014, you will enter debt free, lack free and challenge free. Please understand that spiritually, your name is on the CHALLENGE-FREE CROSS OVER LIST. Any other list is a counterfeit. The devil took a temporary pen(because He has no permanent pen) and may have written your name on the list of lack, debt, sicknesses and diseases, disappointment and delays. But Jesus is blotting out that hand writing now. I burn every list contrary to very good that your name is on with the consuming fire of the Holy Ghost. Rejoice. Ecclesiastes 3:14.

Bb pin is 2739F228.
Re: 2014 Cross Over List Is Out!!! by mamaxxx: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Surrender All / How Would You Classify A God Believer? / Take A Quantum Leap In Your Career Through Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.