Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cross Over Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cross Over Night (1325 Views)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Cross Over Night; Church, Home Or Bar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Over Night by ministeriallist: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Since God protects us everyday why is the night of 31st December so special that many churches pray all night to ''cross over" as if there is a particular danger lurking at that night?
I thank God everyday for his protection, guidance and mercies over me and my family. I don't wait till after a year.
My advice to those religious leaders is to stop putting fear in there followers as they give the impression that 31st December is a dangerous day when you need to pray specially to survive. Every day is as important 31st December. After all there are other calendars - Jewish, Islamic, Iranian (Persian), etc.
Let us pray to God and thank him everyday for his protection.
Re: Cross Over Night by Hawlahscho(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
So, making the night special is now an offence

Praying to God that night is now a crime

Thanking God specially that night is now what you want cancelled

Stylishly, Christianity is now what you are trying to go against

Church leaders / members told you that they are putting fears in anyone's mind

Who forced who to come to church tonight

You said you thank God everyday, is today not among the "everyday"

BRO, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO POST, THIS THREAD IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Cross Over Night by ministeriallist: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:
So, making the night special is now an offence

Praying to God that night is now a crime

Thanking God specially that night is now what you want cancelled

Stylishly, Christianity is now what you are trying to go against

Church leaders / members told you that they are putting fears in anyone's mind

Who forced who to come to church tonight

You said you thank God everyday, is today not among the "everyday"

BRO, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO POST, THIS THREAD IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Not all Christians do that 'cross over' night. You don't need to conclude am trying to go against Christianity. Christianity is a good religion- quote me anywhere. I believe in Christianity. so look at the issue ideology wise rather than attack. strong people think and look at issue objectively while weak minds attack people.
Re: Cross Over Night by Hawlahscho(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
ministeriallist:

Not all Christians do that 'cross over' night. You don't need to conclude am trying to go against Christianity. Christianity is a good religion- quote me anywhere. I believe in Christianity. so look at the issue ideology wise rather than attack. strong people think and look at issue objectively while weak minds attack people.

When you check your post very well and reason along, technically you'll detect bias.

"I thank God everyday for his protection, guidance and mercies over me and my family. I don't wait till after a year."
Re: Cross Over Night by ministeriallist: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

When you check your post very well and reason along, technically you'll detect bias.

"I thank God everyday for his protection, guidance and mercies over me and my family. I don't wait till after a year."
This is a social network not personal argument.
You are free to still comment anyway.
Re: Cross Over Night by Hawlahscho(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2015
ministeriallist:
This is a social network not personal argument. You are free to still comment anyway.
What you show on social media can determine what you can do in person.
Re: Cross Over Night by ministeriallist: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

What you show on social media can determine what you can do in person.
thanks grin
Re: Cross Over Night by ScofieldBello(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
CrossOver my foot!!
Going by what that shit means.... every month, every day, every hour, every minute and every second is a crossover.
Africans and their over sabi in everything.
A thousand years is even a day in God's sight, what the hell am I then crossing over to?

MIND CONTROL MECHANISM!

Ministerial list, you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Cross Over Night by ministeriallist: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
ScofieldBello:
CrossOver my foot!!
Going by what that shit means.... every month, every day, every hour, every minute and every second is a crossover.
Africans and their over sabi in everything.
A thousand years is even a day in God's sight, what the hell am I then crossing over to?

MIND CONTROL MECHANISM!

Ministerial list, you are absolutely right.
Thanks plenty plenty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Anti Christ Activities On This Forum. / Jesus Vs Muslims' Isa / Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.