Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74605 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by eazeefix: 1:35am On Dec 18, 2013
It appears Yerima has won it now war between Christians and Moslems. If this story is true then Yerima has issues together with all his supporters. If his religion supports this wicked act as he says , he has taken it too far.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Franky9584(m): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Child abuse!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Fourwinds: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2013
hmmmmm...chief senator Yerima. eku ise.. u dey use ur bullion stick to asscatter small girls nyash. d question for u. who go marry d 17 years old girl wen u divoice now. me or Dina
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by pickabeau1: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
naira2009:

The bible was written in the old days so why are you still following what you find there? Why do you give tithes? Why do you sing Abraham's blessings are mine? Why do the Jews still observe the Passover? Why do churches celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
My friend airplanes fly, the computer works marvels because people did not throw away what their fathers learned and discovered. Instead they built upon it. History, science , mathematics etc!!! Marrying a 14 year old virgin was part of the Jewish tradition.

Not all the traditions are observed such as animal sacrifice...
We need to move on with the times....

Maybe marrying an underage was acceptable in the old days
It should not be anymore
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2013
Infoman51: no Mr dump, Jesus wasn't the founder of Christianity, Paul is the founder of Christianity there is nothing like Christianity during the time of Jesus. what Jesus preached is in Contrary to the basic belief of Christianity. evidences for this better truth are glaring in your bible. tongue

You are just looking elsewhere to find a way to avoid the truth about God. When Christianity started Paul was not yet converted. Pls take note of this. Christianity started after the ascension of Jesus, just as he promised the disciples to wait in Jerusalem until they received Holy Ghost Baptism. Pls note, Christianity without link with Holy Ghost is like any ordinary religion - like the one you want Paul to belong! But Paul himself was converted and his ministry empowered by Christ from the beginning to the end of his ministry. You are arguing Paul's ministry was separated away from Christ commission? NO. Christ commission before he departed: Matthew 28:18 "Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost", and Act 1:8 "You shall receive power, after that Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and unto utmost part of the earth". Pls read Acts 2, you will discover that Christianity started in the day of PENTECOST by disciples and hundreds of believers, then Paul had not being converted, he was going about persecuting Christians so as to stop spreading of Christianity. Along the way he was arrested by the mighty hand of God, thereafter he was converted. So don't post lies again
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2013
Rexyl:

You are just looking elsewhere to find a way to avoid the truth about God. When Christianity started Paul was not yet converted. Pls take note of this. Christianity started after the ascension of Jesus, just as he promised the disciples to wait in Jerusalem until they received Holy Ghost Baptism. Pls note, Christianity without link with Holy Ghost is like any ordinary religion - like the one you want Paul to belong! But Paul himself was converted and his ministry empowered by Christ from the beginning to the end of his ministry. You are arguing Paul's ministry was separated away from Christ commission? NO. Christ commission before he departed: Matthew 28:18 "Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost", and Act 1:8 "You shall receive power, after that Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and unto utmost part of the earth". Pls read Acts 2, you will discover that Christianity started in the day of PENTECOST by disciples and hundreds of believers, then Paul had not being converted, he was going about persecuting Christians so as to stop spreading of Christianity. Along the way he was arrested by the mighty hand of God, thereafter he was converted. So don't post lies again
Paul should not be trustedPaul never met Jesus in his life. This is one of the main reasons to not trust and believe in Paul. Before his self-claimed apostleship, his name was Saul and he used tobe amurdererof the true believers. On the road toDamascus, while on assignment toharassthe true believers, he claims to have seen a vision of Christ, after which, he claimed, that Jesus gave him the authority to teach in his name.There are many problems here.Since he never met Jesus, common sense says that he has nothing to do with the religion and when we read what he has to say, we find that he really has nothing to do with the true religion of Prophet Jesus (peace be uponhim).Letstake a look at Paul’s vision as he describes it to various different people of different races.1. InACTS 9:3, it is stated that only Paul fell to the ground on seeing the light.Verse 7says that others with him stood speechless.2.ACTS 26:14says theyALLfell to the ground.3.ACTS 9:7states that the people who journeyed with Paul didn't see anyone but heard a voice.4.ACTS 22:9says that those who were with Paul saw the light but DID NOT hear the voice of the speaker.The above are clear contradictions and any man would immediately reject Paul completely after reading theseverses. If these are just clear lies and Paul has forgotten where he said what, then it is nothing more than his stupidity but if he is deliberately using this technique to tell different stories to different people, then this technique is still yet present. Such a technique haslaid a very important base of the Church i.e. adopt an approach that suits the person. Festivals like Christmas; Halloween etc have nothing to do with Christianity but the Church has introduced them into it following the footsteps of Paul."But be it so, I did not burden you nevertheless, being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE."(2 CORINTHIANS 12:16)…and with it, he lies again,1Thess. 2:3"For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you."“I say the truth in Christ, I lie not"(Rom.9:1, 1 Tim. 2:7)Paul has introduced this concept of flexibility into Christianity and the Church. This verse also explains the existence of the site Answering-Islam and other similar hate sites where they deceive people and still are following their religion. They deceive and say that they don’t just like their founder Paul.Paul is against the teachings of Prophet Jesus (peacebeupon him).Jesus says…Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but tofulfil. For verily I say unto you,Tillheaven and earth pass, one jot or onetittleshall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever will break one least of these commandmentsand shall teach men so shall be called last in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you unless yourrighteosnessexceeds therighteosnessof the Scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter the kingdom of heaven.Mathew 5:17-20Paul says...'Christians' are dead to the Law of God through the body of Christ.(Romans 7:14)Paul has destroyed the law.Paul is the inventor of original sin(ROMANS5:12, 1 CORINTHIANS15:21-22).Original sin does not exist:http://www.answering-christianity.com/adeel_khan/original_sin_does_not_exist.htmPaul is a blasphemerFor the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, andthe weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.(1 Corinthians 1:25)Leviticus 24:16anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORDmust beput to death.Jesus said...But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again,anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerableto the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be indanger of the fire of hell.(Matthew 5:22)Paul said…“Thoufool, that which thou sows is not quickened, except it die”(1Cor. 15:36)Paul believed Jesus rose fromthe dead as a spirit, not a physical body.It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If thereis a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.(1 Corinthians 15:44)I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit thekingdomofGod, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.(1 Corinthians 15:50)The truth is that Jesus ascended to Heaven in a physical body(Luke 24:51).Paul denied the stories of Elijah and Eliza resurrecting dead bodies to their former state(2Kgs.17:20-23).He also denies the Prophets. His denying these stories shows that he considered the Old Testament to be corrupt as false stories were in it.Paul considers the Old Testament to be corrupt.He denies, God, Jesus, other Prophets, he opposes Barnabas and Peter strictly because they teach this;http://www.barnabas.net/chapter_index.htmandhttp://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apopet.htmlThey both taught Islam, no divinity of Jesus and no crucifixion."Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake andthineoften infirmities"(1 Tim. 5:23)Doctor Paul’s advise, don’t drink water, drink only wine.Paul says…Rom.12:14"Bless them which persecute you: bless and curse not."But he also says…Acts 23:3"God shall smite thee, thouwhitedwall."Jesus says that he is sent onlyfor Israel inMatthew 10:5andMatthew 15:24and that salvation is for Jews inJohn 4:22but Paul says that Jesus’ message is also for Gentiles inActs 13:47, 18:6, 28:28, Rom.15:16, Eph. 3:8, Acts 20:21, 26:17-18, 20, 23, 22:21, Rom. 1:5, 13, 3:29, 11:11-13, 15:9, Gal. 2:2, 7-9, 3:14, Eph. 3:6, 1 Tim. 2:7, 3:16, 2 Tim. 4:17.Paul said…"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ...."(2Cor. 5:10)Jesus said…"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man"(John 8:15)"...who made me a judge and a divider over you?"(Luke 12:14)"...for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world"(John12:47) and (John8:50).Paul’s teachings are in contradiction to the teachings of the disciples as well but since he teaches what Jesus did not teach, these proofs aresufficient for us to reject Paul completely.Is having long hair a shameful act?"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, ifa man havelong hair, it is a shame unto him?"(1Cor. 11:14)All the idols that Christians make of Jesus, against the commands of God, have Jesus in long hair in them.Would Hitler be in Christian heaven?"I take you to record thisday, thatI am pure from the blood of all men"(Acts20:26)A few of Paul’s murders are listed below. He is a murderer but still he says that he is free from any sin of murder. This way, even Hitler would be in Christian heaven as murder is a very minor sin and anyone can get away with it."And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men andwomen"(Acts 22:4)"...many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when th
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Infoman51: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Rexyl:

Paul considers the Old Testament to be corrupt.He denies, God, Jesus, other Prophets, he opposes Barnabas and Peter strictly because they teach this;http://www.barnabas.net/chapter_index.htmandhttp://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apopet.htmlThey both taught Islam, no divinity of Jesus and no crucifixion."Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake andthineoften infirmities"(1 Tim. 5:23)Doctor Paul’s advise, don’t drink water, drink only wine.Paul says…Rom.12:14"Bless them which persecute you: bless and curse not."But he also says…Acts 23:3"God shall smite thee, thouwhitedwall."Jesus says that he is sent onlyfor Israel inMatthew 10:5andMatthew 15:24and that salvation is for Jews inJohn 4:22but Paul says that Jesus’ message is also for Gentiles inActs 13:47, 18:6, 28:28, Rom.15:16, Eph. 3:8, Acts 20:21, 26:17-18, 20, 23, 22:21, Rom. 1:5, 13, 3:29, 11:11-13, 15:9, Gal. 2:2, 7-9, 3:14, Eph. 3:6, 1 Tim. 2:7, 3:16, 2 Tim. 4:17.Paul said…"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ...."(2Cor. 5:10)Jesus said…"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man"(John 8:15)"...who made me a judge and a divider over you?"(Luke 12:14)"...for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world"(John12:47) and (John8:50).Paul’s teachings are in contradiction to the teachings of the disciples as well but since he teaches what Jesus did not teach, these proofs aresufficient for us to reject Paul completely.Is having long hair a shameful act?"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, ifa man havelong hair, it is a shame unto him?"(1Cor. 11:14)All the idols that Christians make of Jesus, against the commands of God, have Jesus in long hair in them.Would Hitler be in Christian heaven?"I take you to record thisday, thatI am pure from the blood of all men"(Acts20:26)A few of Paul’s murders are listed below. He is a murderer but still he says that he is free from any sin of murder. This way, even Hitler would be in Christian heaven as murder is a very minor sin and anyone can get away with it."And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men andwomen"(Acts 22:4)"...many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them"(Acts 26:10)"Saul, yet breathing out threatening and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord...."(Acts 9:1)The list of Paul’s murders of the true believers is a very long one. He seems to have adopted the strategy of “If youcan’t beat them, join them” but with his own intentions. Those intentions are very clear to everyone, “To destroy the true religion” of Prophet Jesus (peacebeupon him).
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2013
cloudstar:

Why is Mohammed paying homage to them? His tribe worshiped these idols
and he did as well. Why does he have them in the Quran, why is he
honoring them?

Mohammed never honored them, infact he even as a child he has never took
part in their yearly celebrations. He had to visit there once as child
on his way he decided to rest and fell asleep till it was all over.

He never believe them to be his gods, that was he will to the mountains
to meditate. He will at the sky and said those idols in the Ka'aba are
sculptured by men they will never be able to create this.

Devil was mentioned in the bible does it mean Jesus/christians honoured the devil?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2013
SHAAWA:

He never believe them to be his gods, that was he will to the mountains to meditate. He will at the sky and said those idols in the Ka'aba are sculptured by men they will never be able to create this.

mohamad is a daughterfvcking idol worshiper who hoodwinked gullible fellows into worshipping his family idol by copying Christianity and Judaism to suit his blood thirsty nature and claiming to have a clearer message with his twisted interpretation on the messages contained in the two religion.

fact.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Ukofelix18: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2013
Yerima, ur a punk n brat. Why are u abusing tenagers. Dn't u knw is child abuse!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Ukofelix18: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
I blame Nigeria, who wnt to legalise marrying under age girls. No wonder de senate make approval of it. Stupid set of senators.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2013
rigormortis:

mohamad is a daughterfvcking idol worshiper who hoodwinked gullible
fellows into worshipping his family idol by copying Christianity and
Judaism to suit his blood thirsty nature and claiming to have a clearer
message with his twisted interpretation on the messages contained in the
two religion.

fact.

No swearing and name calling please. Why the laws of islams similar with
those in the old testaments? find out you will who distorted the fact.
Mohammed is the prophet like Moses.

if our great grand parents worship idols those that make you one? pls argue sensibly. No matter how you want to pin idol worshipping on Muhammad and muslims will not work.
Because in Islam nothing is hidden, we pray our five daily prayers anywhere, markets, airports, stadium, car park etc. do u see us placing idols in front us? we fast in the month of Ramadan, we go to mecca to activities pilgrims perform are being telecast live across the globe, we slaughtered our sacrificial rams publicly. we marry off our young daughters publicly.

Islam is built upon 5 pillars
1. Testifying that there is no deity worthy of worship except the Almighty God(this is the first and most important pillar)
2. observance of regular prayers
3. Fasting in the month of Ramadan
4. Zakat(tithe) (once in a year on animals, money, agricultural produce, gold e.t.c)
5.Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime(if you have the means)

What is the foundation of Christianity?(Jesus never used cross)
If Jesus practice Christianity did taught his disciples cross and blood?(Take away cross and blood from Christianity today you will left with on religion)
So if Jesus was "killed" with a gun, knife, electric chair, spear etc. Christians would have built their religion around these items and wear miniatures of them round their neck.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by opeyemi2013: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2013
rigormortis:

mohamad is a daughterfvcking idol worshiper who hoodwinked gullible fellows into worshipping his family idol by copying Christianity and Judaism to suit his blood thirsty nature and claiming to have a clearer message with his twisted interpretation on the messages contained in the two religion.

fact.
mr slowpoke, if you have genuine argument to present, you do it by bringing fact not by spewing crab without evidence. You potrayed yourself has someone whose head had been screwed beyond repair. What a pathetic soul you are!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 989900: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2013
First Class Paedo!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Infoman51: Paul considers the Old Testament to be corrupt.He denies, God, Jesus, other Prophets, he opposes Barnabas and Peter strictly because they teach this;http://www.barnabas.net/chapter_index.htmandhttp://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apopet.htmlThey both taught Islam, no divinity of Jesus and no crucifixion."Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake andthineoften infirmities"(1 Tim. 5:23)Doctor Paul’s advise, don’t drink water, drink only wine.Paul says…Rom.12:14"Bless them which persecute you: bless and curse not."But he also says…Acts 23:3"God shall smite thee, thouwhitedwall."Jesus says that he is sent onlyfor Israel inMatthew 10:5andMatthew 15:24and that salvation is for Jews inJohn 4:22but Paul says that Jesus’ message is also for Gentiles inActs 13:47, 18:6, 28:28, Rom.15:16, Eph. 3:8, Acts 20:21, 26:17-18, 20, 23, 22:21, Rom. 1:5, 13, 3:29, 11:11-13, 15:9, Gal. 2:2, 7-9, 3:14, Eph. 3:6, 1 Tim. 2:7, 3:16, 2 Tim. 4:17.Paul said…"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ...."(2Cor. 5:10)Jesus said…"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man"(John 8:15)"...who made me a judge and a divider over you?"(Luke 12:14)"...for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world"(John12:47) and (John8:50).Paul’s teachings are in contradiction to the teachings of the disciples as well but since he teaches what Jesus did not teach, these proofs aresufficient for us to reject Paul completely.Is having long hair a shameful act?"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, ifa man havelong hair, it is a shame unto him?"(1Cor. 11:14)All the idols that Christians make of Jesus, against the commands of God, have Jesus in long hair in them.Would Hitler be in Christian heaven?"I take you to record thisday, thatI am pure from the blood of all men"(Acts20:26)A few of Paul’s murders are listed below. He is a murderer but still he says that he is free from any sin of murder. This way, even Hitler would be in Christian heaven as murder is a very minor sin and anyone can get away with it."And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men andwomen"(Acts 22:4)"...many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them"(Acts 26:10)"Saul, yet breathing out threatening and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord...."(Acts 9:1)The list of Paul’s murders of the true believers is a very long one. He seems to have adopted the strategy of “If youcan’t beat them, join them” but with his own intentions. Those intentions are very clear to everyone, “To destroy the true religion” of Prophet Jesus (peacebeupon him).

Just stop your lies and believe. the truth we have in Christianity. This your copy and paste delusion from a specially reserved site to facilitate your lies in a situation like this can't work any longer. I have shown the Capital 'NO' to your wrong information about Paul ministry. Yet you are not done, you are still coming up with another false belief, that Jesus was sent to Jews only. Christ is for all nations, the old testament prophesized it and new testament confirmed it before Paul was called into the ministry. I may not quote references cos I am on phone.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2013
opeyemi@2013:
mr slowpoke, if you have genuine argument to present, you do it by bringing fact not by spewing crab without evidence. You potrayed yourself has someone whose head had been screwed beyond repair. What a pathetic soul you are!

you most have hurt yourself when you pulled this statement out of your narrow a55, is mohamad (saw 4) your fathers name?

why take the insult personally?..........or are you one of mohameds programmed zombies?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2013
rigormortis:

you most have hurt yourself when you pulled this statement out of your narrow a55, is mohamad (saw 4) your fathers name?

why take the insult personally?..........or are you one of mohameds programmed zombies?

No swearing and name calling please. Why the laws of islams similar with
those in the old testaments? find out you will who distorted the fact.
Mohammed is the prophet like Moses.

if our great grand parents worship idols those that make you one? pls argue sensibly. No matter how you want to pin idol worshipping on Muhammad and muslims will not work.
Because in Islam nothing is hidden, we pray our five daily prayers anywhere, markets, airports, stadium, car park etc. do u see us placing idols in front us? we fast in the month of Ramadan, we go to mecca to activities pilgrims perform are being telecast live across the globe, we slaughtered our sacrificial rams publicly. we marry off our young daughters publicly.

Islam is built upon 5 pillars
1. Testifying that there is no deity worthy of worship except the Almighty God(this is the first and most important pillar)
2. observance of regular prayers
3. Fasting in the month of Ramadan
4. Zakat(tithe) (once in a year on animals, money, agricultural produce, gold e.t.c)
5.Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime(if you have the means)

What is the foundation of Christianity?(Jesus never used cross)
If Jesus practice Christianity did taught his disciples cross and blood?(Take away cross and blood there will no Christianity )
So if Jesus was "killed" with a gun, knife, electric chair, spear etc. Christians would have built their religion around these items and wear miniatures of them round their neck.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Infoman51: Paul considers the Old Testament to be corrupt.He denies, God, Jesus, other Prophets, he opposes Barnabas and Peter strictly because they teach this;http://www.barnabas.net/chapter_index.htmandhttp://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apopet.htmlThey both taught Islam, no divinity of Jesus and no crucifixion."Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake andthineoften infirmities"(1 Tim. 5:23)Doctor Paul’s advise, don’t drink water, drink only wine.Paul says…Rom.12:14"Bless them which persecute you: bless and curse not."But he also says…Acts 23:3"God shall smite thee, thouwhitedwall."Jesus says that he is sent onlyfor Israel inMatthew 10:5andMatthew 15:24and that salvation is for Jews inJohn 4:22but Paul says that Jesus’ message is also for Gentiles inActs 13:47, 18:6, 28:28, Rom.15:16, Eph. 3:8, Acts 20:21, 26:17-18, 20, 23, 22:21, Rom. 1:5, 13, 3:29, 11:11-13, 15:9, Gal. 2:2, 7-9, 3:14, Eph. 3:6, 1 Tim. 2:7, 3:16, 2 Tim. 4:17.Paul said…"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ...."(2Cor. 5:10)Jesus said…"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man"(John 8:15)"...who made me a judge and a divider over you?"(Luke 12:14)"...for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world"(John12:47) and (John8:50).Paul’s teachings are in contradiction to the teachings of the disciples as well but since he teaches what Jesus did not teach, these proofs aresufficient for us to reject Paul completely.Is having long hair a shameful act?"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, ifa man havelong hair, it is a shame unto him?"(1Cor. 11:14)All the idols that Christians make of Jesus, against the commands of God, have Jesus in long hair in them.Would Hitler be in Christian heaven?"I take you to record thisday, thatI am pure from the blood of all men"(Acts20:26)A few of Paul’s murders are listed below. He is a murderer but still he says that he is free from any sin of murder. This way, even Hitler would be in Christian heaven as murder is a very minor sin and anyone can get away with it."And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men andwomen"(Acts 22:4)"...many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them"(Acts 26:10)"Saul, yet breathing out threatening and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord...."(Acts 9:1)The list of Paul’s murders of the true believers is a very long one. He seems to have adopted the strategy of “If youcan’t beat them, join them” but with his own intentions. Those intentions are very clear to everyone, “To destroy the true religion” of Prophet Jesus (peacebeupon him).

Just stop your lies and believe. the truth we have in Christianity. This your copy and paste delusion from a specially reserved site to facilitate your lies in a situation like this can't work any longer. I have shown the Capital 'NO' to your wrong information about Paul ministry. Yet you are not done, you are still coming up with another false belief, that Jesus was sent to Jews only. Christ is for all nations, the old testament prophesized it and new testament confirmed it before Paul was called into the ministry. I may not quote references cos I am on phone.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by opeyemi2013: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
rigormortis:

shut up your stinky mouth if you dont have meaningful comment to make with fact other than saying rubbish and remain silent until you face your doom. Oloribuku somebody
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Let's stop all these insults! I don't care if you're a christian(like me), Muslim or sango worshipper, what senator did is just so so wrong. You can't defend it with d BIBLE or Quran .

I mean how would u feel if a grown ass bastard man like yerima put his prick in ur 15 year old girl. Are we insane? Why are ppl defending this scoundrel.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
opeyemi@2013:
bla.bla.bla

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
SHAAWA:

So because I am a woman I should reject my faith for people to feel good. My religion did not condemn it for that I cannot condemn it. The Mods only respect other peoples beliefs. I am not talking about Yerima here, I came from the same axis with him we know a lot of dirty things about him more than you do. I hate it whenever his name comes up Islam and Muslims get bashed as if Yerima is synonymous with Islam. He is as dirty as any politician can be if not worse. Peoples opinions on Islam doesn't counts, we don't edit, expunge, make excuses or update our religion to suit other people's view, neither do we select which portion to follow or drop, this is who are. Marrying off girls at a younger is permissible in Islam but not a must as there are girls who finds their husbands very late in life.
Made sense
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Infoman51

The marriage between prophet Muhammad and Aisha was consummated when Aisha was matured for marriage not at the age 6-year.
She was 9 years old when Mohammed, a 54 year old "prophet" slept with her; are you saying a 9 year old child is matured enough for marriage?

I have already asked you and your other gullible Christian folks that you should give me evidence in your bible that marriage below 18year is sinful but none of you is able to give me such evidence.

You asked me and I told you; the Bible doesn't give an age - It doesn't state it. However, there are no prophets in the Bible - non whatsoever where any prophet married a 6 year old child and slept with her.

If you can't find it in your bible that so called under age marriage is sinful then you dont have basis to condemn it.

I can't find the word internet in the Bible yet I use it everyday as part of my work. I can't find Aeroplane, yet I get in one when I want to travel great distances. So, you have no point.

Islam supports marriage between man and woman regardless of there age differences so far both man and woman are physically and intellectualy fit for marrige and the man seeks the consent of the lady and his parent.

You are right here and that is why 7th century, cave like Arab mentality of marrying children is plausible to individuals like you smiley

Islam is not like Christianity that encourages celibacy which makes these christian celebates to be satisfying there sexual urge by secretly abusing several young girls and boys in there domain. which religion will you prefer, a religion that seeks your consent before marrying your daughter or a religion that secretly sexually abusing your daughter in the name of celibacy?

I am not against arranged marriages. I am against marrying children and having grand-father men sleep with babies. You and I are having this discussion because a Senator in the federal republic on Nigeria is divorcing a 17 year old and marrying a 15 year old. The clash here is of one between our civil laws and Islam and also against common sense. Attributing abuse of young boys and girls in the Catholic church is not a Christian teaching. Please show me in the Bible, where Christians are taught to do such? You can bring it up as evidence but it falls short because the Bible doesn't teach it. Secondly, do you know how many cases the Catholic church is facing for such abuse. It is the same Catholic church that you conveniently believe when they tell you the age of Mary smiley

Every false allegation you made against islam I have given you the corrrect answers for it but the verses I have been given to you to prove my point in your bible none of it you are able to disprove

1. Saying Mohammed married a child is false - I asked you, can you give your 6 year old daughter to a 54 year old man to marry? You haven't answered me

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
SHAAWA

Ah Ah now - why such lies? I have quoted authoritative sources from Islamic historians and scholars such as Ibn Isaq yet you conveniently turn a blind eye.

He never believe them to be his gods, that was he will to the mountains
to meditate. He will at the sky and said those idols in the Ka'aba are
sculptured by men they will never be able to create this.

Yet it is the same Kabbah that every muslim is encouraged to go to at Meccah and kiss and worship. It is the same Kabbah that muslims bow to and pray. Have you been in the Kabbah? Do you know what is in it?

Devil was mentioned in the bible does it mean Jesus/christians honoured the devil?

The devil was mentioned and each time he was mentioned; it explained what he did. The devil tempted Jesus 3 times and he no where did it say the devil deceived Jesus Christ. Jesus rebuked satan and said, get thee behind me Satan. The explanation that the Quran gave for Mohammed enforcing the worship of the 3 goddesses was that Satan deceived him. How can Satan deceive the last and greatest of prophets?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
rigormortis:

fact.

Be civil and debate in a grown-up manner. Your insults are un-called for. Please watch your language

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rexyl(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
The essence of having something reviewed is to come closer to the truth. All reviews are very important, keep it up. We shall all one day know the truth.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
cloudstar:

Be civil and debate in a grown-up manner. Your insults are un-called for. Please watch your language

did Mohamed's (saw 4) zombies, programmed to self destruct by their imam in anticipation of 72 veejays seek a debate before they carry out their nefarious activity.

did the mechanical humans that killed people en-mass in kano ask their victims if they were remotely related to the cartoonist in Denmark...
anyway I think that cartoon was a good rendition of mr. Mohamed (pbuh) (piss and b1thces upon him)

did the looters who burnt the house of my uncle, alhaji Imran olalekan alao, a fellow muslim in kano watch their tongue or action before they burnt his house.....

don't ask me to debate shiiiiiiiit pls

anyway anyone who beds a minor, like this dude or like his mentor Mohamed taught him, when he bedded 9yr old Aisha who is young enough to be his daughter deserves the title of a daughterfvcker......

shut ur trap or move your a55

ok lemme be civil, I am just stating the fact

plus, brainwashed mo.rons, like donkeys cant understand logical reasoning and rhetoric, brute force is what they need,

a very rude re-awakening is the antidote to their mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
cloudstar: SHAAWA

Ah Ah now - why such lies? I have quoted authoritative sources from Islamic historians and scholars such as [b]Ibn Isaq yet you conveniently turn a blind eye.[/b]
You can choose to seek knowledge or get drown in your own ignorance it is up to you.

Yet it is the same Kabbah that every muslim is encouraged to go to at Meccah and kiss and worship. It is the same Kabbah that muslims bow to and pray. Have you been in the Kabbah? Do you know what is in it?

Yes I have been Mecca, Yes I have seen not inside the Kaaba. You that has not been to mecca know what is inside the kaaba (very logical)
since you enjoy surfing, I will like to implore you Google for inside kaaba videos they available on line while you are at it search for how to perform hajj or Umrah (the lesser hajj)
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ar9myifo3x6Ohn6B94Z0ONebvZx4?p=inside+kaaba&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900

The devil was mentioned and each time he was mentioned; it explained what he did. The devil tempted Jesus 3 times and he no where did it say the devil deceived Jesus Christ. Jesus rebuked satan and said, get thee behind me Satan. The explanation that the Quran gave for Mohammed enforcing the worship of the 3 goddesses was that Satan deceived him. How can Satan deceive the last and greatest of prophets?
please support you claims with the said quranic verses. Please Don't give Salman Rushdie's book cox he is more ignorant that you are.

So devil can tempt God? remember it was God that casted out the devil, the devil was together with the angels before then so he know how God is. When devil took Jesus to the highest point on earth and promised him all the riches of the world, was he tempting GOD or man?

What about he barber that circumcised Jesus on the 8th day? Did he knew that he has holding his "GOD's" ..............
When did Jesus became God, at birth or on the cross?
MATTHEW 19:16
King James 2000 Bible
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

King James Bible(Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
ACTS 2:22
King James Bible

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
SHAAWA: please support you claims with the said quranic verses. Please Don't give Salman Rushdie's book cox he is more ignorant that you are.

So devil can tempt God? remember it was God that casted out the devil, the devil was together with the angels before then so he know how God is. When devil took Jesus to the highest point on earth and promised him all the riches of the world, was he tempting GOD or man?

What about he barber that circumcised Jesus on the 8th day? Did he knew that he has holding his "GOD's" ..............
When did Jesus became God, at birth or on the cross?
MATTHEW 19:16
King James 2000 Bible
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

King James Bible(Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
ACTS 2:22
King James Bible

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

This topic is not about Jesus nor His deity, it's about Mohammed sleeping with a 6 year old child. We all know that you don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible; that is not new news, it's old news smiley. However, when you see Jesus marrying 6 year olds, then you can talk about Him.

Right now - you have no case
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
cloudstar:

This topic is not about Jesus nor His deity, it's about Mohammed sleeping with a 6 year old child. We all know that you don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible; that is not new news, it's old news smiley. However, when you see Jesus marrying 6 year olds, then you can talk about Him.

Right now - you have no case

oh yeah, I thought you were talking about Mohammed and his followers worshipping idols and the idols inside kaaba plus Jesus being God.
Is this the best you can come up with after all your false accusations? when truth is hurl against falsehood, falsehood perish.
For the records it's 9yrs. cheesy
[/b][b]Note: ALL MY REFERENCES TO YOU WERE BIBLICAL, I HAVE NEVER USED ANY QURANIC VERSE WITH YOU.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Oyemie(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided in as much as i find Yerima z action distasteful, d egyptian govement is nt raising an eyebrow abt this. Let Yerima continue to sample eyptian,somalian,algerian, syrian girls and wateva country dat will allow him. We shld protect d nigerian girls while oda countries shld do der bit. Yerima,steer clear of our nigerian girls else....na sopono go do d rest...
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by judyeze1: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.