Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (74613 Views)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by MANGAM(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lilian Esoro Reveals Secret Behind Her Failed Marriage With Ubi Franklin

By Iyabo Aina

Popular TV series actress Lilan Esoro has revealed reasons as to what led to her failed marriage to Ubi Franklin.

According to reports, a filmmaker and closed friend to the thespian, who pleaded anonymity, say she always complained about how distanced her husband was.

“He never showed up in any of her filming location and this was often a thing of worry for Lilian” he said.

Other reports stated infidelity and physical abuse as other reasons their wedding packed up 4 months ago, immediately their son Jayden was born.

Recall that words once emerged on the street saying Lilian wanted to marry another Nollywood actor who is now married, but opted for Ubi who was a backup plan from the start. And their marriage is said to be loveless from the beginning. Another claim alleged that Ubi Franklin wasn’t even plan B as she has always been the girlfriend of a very successful comedian.

However, Entertainment commentators say Lilian Esoro said no when Ubi Franklin initially proposed but he did all he can to convince her including her family as he was overly generous to them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lilian-esoro-reveals-secret-behind-failed-marriage-ubi-franklin/

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
I still remember their prewedding pictures and the funny wedding gift inyanya gave them. Its still fresh in my memory. embarassed

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Flexherbal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Women !

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Celebrity marriage nd it's wahala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nicolars(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
meanwhile
there is nothing scarier than using the toilet at ur crush's place and it refuses to flush, you will just be staring at the shit like pls go.... i am begging u in the name of God..pls go

NICO JOKES

250 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by dingbang(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lilian esoro marriage follow crash too? Na wa ooooooooo... chei..

6 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by DaddySLY(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
sinaj:
Celebrity marriage nd it's wahala
celebrity marriage is hardly the wahala...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by crazymommy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oh GOD what is happening to marriages these days!!!!!!every ten marriages after five years 7 out of 10 crashed already....what is going on....

6 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by mii4u(f): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Was she not ashamed stating that as her reason? Except there are other things she deliberately do not want to say

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by MrHenshaw: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile
there is nothing scarier than using the toilet at ur crush's place and it refuses to flush, you will just be staring at the shit like pls go.... i am begging u in the name of God

NICO JOKES

U dey craz!Nice one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Greedy lilian angry
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Kobicove(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
After spending all that money on the wedding... undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by iykedare(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
MANGAM:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lilian-esoro-reveals-secret-behind-failed-marriage-ubi-franklin/
By Iyabo Aina
Popular TV series actress Lilan Esoro has revealed reasons as to what led to her failed marriage to Ubi Franklin.
According to reports, a filmmaker and closed friend to the thespian, who pleaded anonymity, say she always complained about how distanced her husband was.
“He never showed up in any of her filming location and this was often a thing of worry for Lilian” he said.
Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro
Other reports stated infidelity and physical abuse as other reasons their wedding packed up 4 months ago, immediately their son Jayden was born.
Recall that words once emerged on the street saying Lilian wanted to marry another Nollywood actor who is now married, but opted for Ubi who was a backup plan from the start. And their marriage is said to be loveless from the beginning. Another claim alleged that Ubi Franklin wasn’t even plan B as she has always been the girlfriend of a very successful comedian.
However, Entertainment commentators say Lilian Esoro said no when Ubi Franklin initially proposed but he did all he can to convince her including her family as he was overly generous to them.

This is so true. I can remember the girl was dating that naija boy with Chelsea,omeruo. She was also f00king several guys in the industry.

Ubi is so silly to have seen all these and still gone ahead because he was in love with someone who didn't give a f00rk about him.

She even rejected his proposal at first but the nigg@ wouldn't give up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by angelTI(f): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Those reasons for the break up are unreasonable and damn silly! Imagine because the guy is not showing up at her filming locations? Arrant nonsense!

Kids going into marriage as if it's child's play undecided

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unbelievable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Xano(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Marriage of convenience
If a marriage proposal is rejected once, don't propose another. Don't be/remain 'Plan B' for anyone.
Marriage is for decades, until 'deep sleep'.

48 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by youngmann: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm... Soo all those fine pre-wedding pictures na wash?? Smh.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by dangotesmummy: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hiannn after all the expensive and flashy aso ebi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile
there is nothing scarier than using the toilet at ur crush's place and it refuses to flush, you will just be staring at the shit like pls go.... i am begging u in the name of God..pls go

NICO JOKES

Guy, 3 gbosa 4 u, u made me laugh like never b4. But in such case what will one do na?

7 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by bleble24: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
She rejected him d first time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Oahray: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.
aunty why full-stop full your post like this na?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
when you beg to go into marriage...you continue to beg to sustain it...why would she expect Ubi to visit her on every occasion... for Pete sake he has work to do...let just say the marriage packed up because it was built on selfish desires..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nicolars(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
UltimatedeBest:

Guy, 3 gbosa 4 u, u made me laugh like never b4. But in such case what will one do na?
,lol na to continue in prayer...begin they speak in tongues ooo... lol

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by drnairalov: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
na wa. no love lost, no love found
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by jeeqaa7(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
between u and tiwa... who make we believe?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by cokiek(f): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmmmm....I smell liessssss..
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Ekakamba: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Waiting for pre-divorce/separation pics.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by dfrost: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Failed marriage within a short period of paparazzi? Celebrities sef.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by mejai(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
dis one na clinic matters o.

8 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
typing grin
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
So it's true undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.