Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is Your Inner Resource? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Inner Resource? (451 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Is Human Resource Management Better Than Public Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Inner Resource? by Wumivic(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
As I go through this journey of life I’ve seen so many things happening and I’ve read a lot. I have seen people who ordinarily would have lived and existed on disabled payments throughout their lives and existence, but have risen to become major contributor to the economy through investments, inventions and effective leadership quality.

I would like to bring to your notice now the assumption of people that mineral resources is in relation to having a stable economy. To me I think this assumption is totally not true. Imagine a graduate comes out of the higher Institution with the hopes of seeking a future in a well-established organization, only to realize that there are other graduates in pursuit of the job he is applying for, even with improved writing skill of application letter; or a parent with the hope of giving his children the best of education money can buy, but their financial condition is just making it so difficult to realize this dream. Research and study has shown that a Nation’s economy cannot be improved based on the attention she gives to mineral resources, except for her attention on human resources – desires, skills and knowledge, which is one reason country like our dear Nigeria and other in this same category do not have a transformational setting all because we choose to see human resources as a small area of investment that contributes the smallest value to our work and life.

Nations like the U.S.A., South Korea, Japan and the U.K. are major contributors to the world’s economy. Why? Because the embrace human resources. The reason a country like Singapore is where she is now is largely because of her investment in human resources – desire, skill and knowledge...

To read all the remaining post log into www.thecareerpublications.com/blog

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training Kit / Bloggers And Aspiring Bloggers,lets Meet Here / Business Name Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.