Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Good Is Toyota Matrix? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Good Is Toyota Matrix? (39981 Views)

Is Toyota Corolla 2003/2004 Overpriced? / Is Toyota Yaris A Good First Car? / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by dejavume: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kia is anoda cool car
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by melvin0004(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eyop:
There are different trims for the Toyota Matrix. The ordinary Matrix,XR and XRS 4WD. I bought the 2007 Matrix XR some months ago which i took to Abuja and handed it over to my younger sister and i mus confess the ride is ok and fuel economy is just like the Corolla because the engine and engine parts are same with the Corolla. So if you love it,you can go for it but just like someone mentioned it's the hatch back version of a corolla.
hmmmmm! handed over ke' or she gv u money 2 buy it 4 her grin

6 Likes

Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by kachola: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
wow am getin dis car dis week
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by umulobi: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wonderful Cross over utility car,excellent fuel economy, no gear issue,Ac is just too good,parts are very common and affordable,I don't mind the fact ppl say its feminine.... Mine came with 16" alloy rim so ground clearance is better than corolla. I never regret owning one...I get as much as 28 to 30 mpg on petrol with Matrix!

4 Likes

Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2016
obongtunji:
Op don't be scared of buying the car because I'm a living testimony of Toyota Matrix. I got my own matrix 2003 model 23rd December, 2011 and it has been fun cruising the car, the AC is something else the interior is not too bad as well. I've not changed the gear oil since then, the only thing I've changed are the rear shock absorbers and front callipers of the lower arms. It also has good fuel economy, mind you I'm a regular traveller, even when I did not travel I'm a frequent road user. As I'm typing this, I'm making arrangement on how to sell the car not because its giving me problem but because I want to upgrade to 2009 model of matrix. Go ahead and get one you be happy you did........lop

There's no fun bruh?
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by watchworldpro: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
dejavume:
d major prob is d gear box ,according to some mechanics
such mechanics are fools including the people that use them
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by watchworldpro: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
ibkgab001:
The Car is just too good .. Fuel economy ... 5 speed drive ...VVt mini engine but it hates Bad road and gear oil have to be changed almost everymonth

Your Gear oil change analysis is very wrong.
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by misterawo: 10:07pm On May 01, 2017
I'm planning to buy this car for my wife.
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by Kayharry(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
ibkgab001:
The Car is just too good .. Fuel economy ... 5 speed drive ...VVt mini engine but it hates Bad road and gear oil have to be changed almost everymonth
Gear oil change every month where did you get that from?
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by bonnyhope: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
erico2k2:

Gear oil change every month where did you get that from?

Some people are here to decieve others

Matrix is a wonderful car

I am a living testimony

The AC so efficient

Fuel economy very good
Re: How Good Is Toyota Matrix? by brightest5050: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
@Op I was about typing that Matrix is same with Corolla but in a different body but your mechanic has already told you so. Apart from the bald interior of Matrix of which Toyota is unfavourably known, Matrix do make up with this disadvantage by its reliability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars / You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.