Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) (11685 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by shugacaneman: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Zi left Nigeria August 2013 in pursuit of her M.sc , in China. On December 11, 2013 a competition was held for international students in the Provence. 14 schools took part and there were 22 performances in all. She was in a group of five which made up of Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Peru and Ukarine, they eventually won. She has been really enjoying China except the very chilly weather.  Zi is also pleading with administrators to help restore her account, she hasn't been able to access her account ever since she travelled.
Congratulations to her. You can drop yours too. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by eyenCalabar(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
If she is actually the one, let her come forward and introduce herself to us here so that we can celebrate her.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by An0nimus: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
faakay: wei ni hao

ni xueshi wushu ma? hao hao
my
mu che che che che.

^^Google translate thatgrin.

@OP you didn't say in the body of your post if she won. All I see is she was in a group of 5.
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
In the Last picture she looks as if she has no idea of what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by eyenCalabar(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
faakay:

wo bu shuo

yeah yeah cheesy
You mean chin chon kun? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by otijah(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
FOOL FINDER: In the Last picture she looks as if she has no idea of what she is doing.
laugh no go kill me ooo, it looks like she posed in a kung fu attire just to take picture

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
wu day date her? grin cheesy embarassed cry
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
please learn very well o. arm robbers too much for nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmmm...
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by fuckluv(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
What's going on here undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by snika: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Government should do something fast before APC adds her to their Anambra 'election observers' payroll. angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Ruq: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Congratulations, freakin love that you won
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by ifeanyidavid: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ok nah I no shabi kung fu
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Tsmooth1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Congrats oh! grin I hope your future husband won't be scared of you grin
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by Iykebestbt(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Doog rof ah ot niw hcus drawa..ehs nac og sescalp..shin kim wong ta jinn wonghou..

Read with mirror to understand..the last sentence no follow oo
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wow congratz dear
Re: A Nairalander Wins Kung Fu Awards (pictures) by viexcey(f): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is this really ozioma ezinne?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life? / An American Citizen Coming To Nigeria / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.