Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! (596 Views)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / How To Use Cheats On Androids Without A Physical Keyboard / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by swagphones: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hi All,

I am a Nairalander who owns a phone company in China. We have been making phones for the past four years and counting. We tailor phones and tablets according to genuine customer demands.

Customized phones are a new fashion trend these days and I am happy to tell you that Naija no dey carry last. By customized we mean; your dream phone or tablet pc with your name on it. It’s the perfect gift for your loved ones or colleagues in the office.

All gadgets manufactured by our company run the android operating system. We chose android because it is simple, cheaper and welcoming. Android allows you to pick your own level of customization while new apps on Google play are available instantly due to Google’s automated approval process. Yes, my droid is rooted!

Get ready for it! Tell us your dream! Get it at your doorstep! Pay in Nigeria!

Interested customers please email our manager swagphones1@gmail.com

However, questions about phones, tablets, manufacturing procedure, shipment, method of payment, delivery time etc. could be asked here but your quotation shall be sent to your email after a formal order has been made. We also welcome bulk orders; gift androids for that special occasion; weddings, birthdays etc…of course with your name on it!

Note: We are 7hrs ahead of you but I promise to answer any questions.

Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
OK, what is the name of your company and your official website?
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by swagphones: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bimione send me an email for more details of my company. We are on Tmall for your viewing pleasure...http://dxqxsm.tmall.com/
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by swagphones: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Interested customers please email our manager swagphones1@gmail.com

There is an android for everyone.

Mind you what we sell in the chinese market might not work very well for you in Nigeria. Therefore we advise all genuine customers to think hard before making an order.

What kind of android gadget works for you?
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by hyuga(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
swagphones: Interested customers please email our manager swagphones1@gmail.com

There is an android for everyone.

Mind you what we sell in the chinese market might not work very well for you in Nigeria. Therefore we advise all genuine customers to think hard before making an order.

What kind of android gadget works for you?
by not working very well what do u mean? is it that the band's at which the phone are configured thereby not seeing our network or what ? please specify the Cons
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by olahero(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
I would like to know one of your customer in Nigeria who you have render ur service to for confirmation, I will patronize you more than you expect after I got confirmed.
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by swagphones: 2:54am On Dec 17, 2013
hyuga:
by not working very well what do u mean? is it that the band's at which the phone are configured thereby not seeing our network or what ? please specify the Cons

The point is that the cost might not work out for you. Customized androids for the chinese markets are mostly designed for long term gaming and some have 3g capability while some have 2G. Gaming processors and battery to go with it might be expensive for you. Whatever your choice, we can manufacture it for you. Most of our customers from Africa, prefer to spend more money on the camera.
Re: Customized Androids: Tell Us Your Dream Spec And We’ll Manufacture It! by swagphones: 2:56am On Dec 17, 2013
olahero: I would like to know one of your customer in Nigeria who you have render ur service to for confirmation, I will patronize you more than you expect after I got confirmed.

Send me your email address, i'll send you my contact man mobile in Ikeja. You can confirm anything you want. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Low Ram Problem / How To Trim A Video On Your Ipad Devices / Xperia U Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.