Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Seun Call Jaybee To Order! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Call Jaybee To Order! (1447 Views)

Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order / Seun And Mukina2 - Call Afam4eva To Order On The Politics Section. / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
i want to know dah seun self... #borne
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Blackashawo(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Seun call Jaybee to order! Ever since I opened my account I have been following the rules of nairaland but will not have one mod who is been bias try to bully me. My pix have been uploaded severally without my permission but your mods instead of banning that person will sometimes just over look it. I opened a thread in romance section and my pix was also uploaded by a member and instead of banning him he decided to ban me instead. Check my post and you'll see I only quoted people who insulted me and replied them. Let him know that there's no need to even unban me again because I won't even want to stay in a site where mods thinks they can ban members unlawfully undecided
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Black ashawo:

I think this is arcbabe
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Dhurmynick:

I think this is arcbabe
quite uncool if is.... the monicker tho... hmmm
Re: Seun Call Jaybee To Order! by VivyGift(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Me too. Saw her recent topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

125kva Generator And Two Units Of 40 Kva Generator For sale.#####SOLD##### / No Matter How Normally Men Health Professionals GROW XL / Reason Why You Should Check Before Posting Your Selfie Photos Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.