Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Getting Married - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Getting Married (946 Views)

I Am Getting Married This Weekend: WISH ME WELL / I'm Getting Married! / I,m Getting Married Tommorrow, Hurray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married by feelgood(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2006
A young couple came into the church office to fill out a pre-marriage questionnaire form.

The young man, who had never talked to a pastor before, was quite nervous and the pastor tried to put him at ease.

They finally came to the question, "Are you entering this marriage of your own free will"?

There was a long pause.

Finally, the girl looked over at the apprehensive young man and said, "Put down yes."
Re: Getting Married by jaguda(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2006
pastor, u see her? is this free will? it is her will to get married now but eniwe sha, yes!

d guy is gone, dead, zip, him own don finish.

(1) (Reply)

Joke Spot 1 / The Obj Stamp / 365 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.