Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. (3129 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by r231(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

It’s that time of the year again where we take stock of all the good things that have happened to each and every one of us throughout the year.

2013 has been a tremendous year for TeHN as evidenced our number of cases, increase in trust level that has inspired and subsequently enabled more and more people to donate/support our worthy causes.

We promise to continue to remain focused as well as staying true to our strategic goals and ambitions.

A very big thanks to each and every one of you that have supported us throughout the year.

We appreciate you and pray God in his infinite mercies will continue to bless you and your family. We pray 2014 will be a year of filled with great achievements, bigger and larger blessings for each and every one of you.

On that note, we would like to share this borrowed quote with you:

“What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."

― Agnes M. Pahro

Yours Sincerely

TeHN

Please click on the link below to view some of the special messages we have for you

http://www.bluemountain.com/ecards/christmas/card-3348393

PS: We welcome each and every one to drop a goodwill message voice note on this thread

Special Acknowledgement:
Mr Jesse Yusuf: Thanks for providing your services free in support of TeHN
Mr Seun Osewa: Thanks for providing us with free ad space

6 Likes

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by handebayor: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thanks
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by r231(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by jaybee3(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2013
Here is a personal voice message from me y'all

Wishing you all a merry xmas and a happy new year

Thanks for all your wonderful support throughout the year

2014 is going to be bigger and better

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Without your support for our programmes, we would not have been able to achieve anything

You are a pillar of hope to those who have none with your prayers, monies and gifts

Out of nothing you have given to those who have none

Your sacrifices have made it possible for others to have smiles and we use this opportunity to say thanks and joy will not depart from your households

Thank you nairaland

Long live TEHN

Long live Nairaland

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Gboliwe: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Merry christmas NL

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
@gboliwe.. you should be an OAP...nice voice
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Gboliwe: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1: @gboliwe.. you should be an OAP...nice voice
shocked shocked shocked for real? Thank you! I appreciate.
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
u welcome... no updates on your adventures...
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Gboliwe: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1: u welcome... no updates on your adventures...
Oya tell me, how long have you been following that adventure series?
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Oya tell me, how long have you been following that adventure series?

Since before you left awka n moved to uyo
The story of the girl with the itch was touching
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Gboliwe: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1:

Since before you left awka n moved to uyo
The story of the girl with the itch was touching
hmmmmmm. Never knew I had you on speed dial too. Its humbling. Thanx.

Well, my laptop is in coma, and I haven't found someone to fix it yet.
As soon as its fixed, i'll resume my adventure series. Lol.

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
No problem

Will be waiting with bated breath
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by binigirl(f): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Merry christmas and a prosperous 2014

May God grant us all our heart desires and make us to be successful in the new year
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seasons greetings to all and a big thank you to everyone who has supported us financially, with your time, prayers and encouragement. We appreciate everyone and every gesture. We couldn't have touched so many lives without you all.

God bless you & Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover: Seasons greetings to all and a big thank you to everyone who has supported us financially, with your time, prayers and encouragement. We appreciate everyone and every gesture. We couldn't have touched so many lives without you all.

God bless you & Thank you all.

voice note? tongue
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by deols(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
I have been looking for the wish and just found it. It is beautiful and well thought of.

Hope you will wish me happy ileya at the right time undecided
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Merry Christmas to you all! cheesy It's a white Christmas already. *grabs more blanket*
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Walexz02(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
wao! awesome! happy new year in advance cheesy
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by jaybee3(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by jaybee3(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
God bless you all, it has been an eventful years, my prayers is that the incoming year will be better.

My voice note below..

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2013
deols: I have been looking for the wish and just found it. It is beautiful and well thought of.

Hope you will wish me happy ileya at the right time undecided
yes o i will specifically wish you bet for now ile has not yet ya.xmas is still on going,when its ileya,i will bring your own obuko that i will take do asun and a bottle of baylis with ice cubes :*

meanwhile smile jesus loves you,why the frowning face 8-)
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2013
pickabeau1: No problem

Will be waiting with bated breath

so you are not my e.boyfriend again abi?:p you did not see where i wish you merry xmas:p you did as if you did not see me,ok na.i will soon come and scrape away your bear bear and your hair :p
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by pickabeau1: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Apologies..

I did not see it

I wish you n yours the best of xmas and a prosperous new year in advance

cheesy

kulyie: so you are not my e.boyfriend again abi?:p you did not see where i wish you merry xmas:p you did as if you did not see me,ok na.i will soon come and scrape away your bear bear and your hair :p

1 Like

Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by jaybee3(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2013
@shewa
Waiting for you to drop your own voice note
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by ignis: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Same to you...
Re: TeHN Wishes All Nairalanders A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance. by deols(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
kulyie: yes o i will specifically wish you bet for now ile has not yet ya.xmas is still on going,when its ileya,i will bring your own obuko that i will take do asun and a bottle of baylis with ice cubes :*

meanwhile smile jesus loves you,why the frowning face 8-)

I was talking to teHN..definitely not you o jare. Of course you would wish me. How's you doing with the season and preparation? have a good time kiss

(1) (Reply)

8 Websites You Must Visit Daily In Nigeria / When The Driver Is Following Google Maps / Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.